Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On (2303 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? / One Unforgettable Stupid Thing I Did As A Child / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by Mynd44: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2012
larrymoore: dmcdad, mynd 44 and larrymoore, early morning derailers, 2hours ban.
Yeah right
Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by tonte(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2012
My crush has been,is and may still be Salma Hayek....I've not had the chance 2 do anything about it sad altho I remember I sent her a lot of emails and never got replied sad
Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2012
Trying to impress her with grammar(which mostly consisted of gbagauns) while wearing sneakers and Agbada. This was in JSS2.
Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by belily(f): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2012
oyetunji12: as in sufa wella, hop it ws nt in vain oo hop he lata 4l in luv wit u
he is just a good friend
Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by Mynd44: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2012
omo_to_dun: Trying to impress her with grammar(which mostly consisted of gbagauns) while wearing sneakers and Agbada. This was in JSS2.
Hahahahaha. Guy you funny die
Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2012
mine hapind sum yearz ago...mysef nd my ex ws 2umin bck 4rm a programe wit ha elda bro so it startd rain nd d garl ws complainin of cold nd dat she does nt wan ha dres 2 get wet MUMU lyk me i remuv my shirt 4 ha 2 cova ha bodi nd i ws walkin unda d rain wit jst singlet even d elda bro cnt try d stupid tin dat i did
Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by usermane(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2012
oyetunji12: mine hapind sum yearz ago...mysef nd my ex ws 2umin bck 4rm a programe wit ha elda bro so it startd rain nd d garl ws complainin of cold nd dat she does nt wan ha dres 2 get wet MUMU lyk me i remuv my shirt 4 ha 2 cova ha bodi nd i ws walkin unda d rain wit jst singlet even d elda bro cnt try d stupid tin dat i did
Hehehe LOL...u really sacrificed 4 her,no wonder she wz ur gf 4 a while.
A friend of mine did a similar thing,he toasted a girl 4 over a month,but every blessed day she kept on refusing him. He was devastated yet blinded by love & refused to give up. In one seemingly final but mad attempt to finally win her, he trekked in a heavy downpour all d way to her house,knelt down in d rain at her door step,fully drenched and kept calling her till she let him in.
Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by usermane(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2012
oyetunji12: mine hapind sum yearz ago...mysef nd my ex ws 2umin bck 4rm a programe wit ha elda bro so it startd rain nd d garl ws complainin of cold nd dat she does nt wan ha dres 2 get wet MUMU lyk me i remuv my shirt 4 ha 2 cova ha bodi nd i ws walkin unda d rain wit jst singlet even d elda bro cnt try d stupid tin dat i did
A friend of mine did a similar thing,he toasted a girl 4 over a month,but every blessed day she kept on refusing him. He was devastated yet blinded by love & refused to give up. In one seemingly final but madly desperate attempt to finally win her, he trekked in a heavy downpour all d way to her house,knelt down in d rain at her door step,fully drenched and kept calling her till she let him in.
Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by dmcdad: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2012
usermane:
A friend of mine did a similar thing,he toasted a girl 4 over a month,but every blessed day she kept on refusing him. He was devastated yet blinded by love & refused to give up. In one seemingly final but mad attempt to finally win her, he trekked in a heavy downpour all d way to her house,knelt down in d rain at her door step,fully drenched and kept calling her till she let him in.
Mtcheeww.. That guy no knw him problem. What balderdash!
Re: What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
we were chatting online and she said she wanted to smoke but she has ran out of cigarette and it was snowing outside and very late as well(2am). i drove from Fairfax to DC (20min)just to give a a stick of cigarette!.when i got back online, she said....I THOUGHT YOU WOULD STAY OVERNIGHT.(was young and stupid to get the picture that she only allowed me to drive that long because she wanted me to stay overnight.sad ). she moved to a new school we lost contact for 3 years. we meet by chance at the airport 2 years ago. we are engaged now. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said Not Ready Yet. / Ladies, Can You Do This? (pic) / Meet The Latest Couple Of The Year (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.