Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection (16747 Views)

Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible / 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV / help save a fellow man from death! #SaveSeyanu From #leukemia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by aglomar: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Great!!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ogaju007(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
Burger01:
Just imagine that. Some people are so ignorant that you have no choice than to wonder how come..

and what are you ignorant of? They thought outside the box and came up with a brilliant idea. (Thats splendid). I dont get your point that is if you have one.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by CzarChris(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
alaoeri: Anytime i read things of this nature i just pity Africa ωε are hundred of years behind this ppl.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by mrkels(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
One Word : Impressive

To all those asking about her hiv status and saying its beter to die of luekemia than live with hiv, go back and read the post again.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stagger: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell: You see deceit of my white cousins ?
They can play with hiv to the extent that they can genetically alter it to any purpose they want but there is still no cure

Who is fooling who ?

So all the vaccines you were given as a child against measles and the rest are made from what? Try and read and get some information without displaying such unbridled ignorance. That is why the black man is always thinking like a cave man. They don't read, they make no attempt to study things around them. It is only to abuse what the white man has given us like mobile phones (making calls in church or while driving, etc) that we are good at.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ogaju007(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
They can play with hiv to the extent that they can genetically alter it to any purpose they want but there is still no cure

Who is fooling who ?

I'm quite sure you will call yourself a "graduate" or something. LISTEN TO YOURSELF.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by navygrl: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
The comments show people don't read the article. They used a genetically modified strain of HIV. She does NOT have HIV. She can't spread it to others she will NOT contract aids.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
ogaju007:

I'm quite sure you will call yourself a "graduate" or something. LISTEN TO YOURSELF.

No I won't call myself a graduate, do u think its only graduates that have a right to their own opinions ? When you put your education to use and come up with a cure maybe I would LISTEN TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ektbear: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2012

Who is fooling who ?

come up with your own cure, lazy black man

why are you waiting for the white man to do it for you?
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
stagger:

So all the vaccines you were given as a child against measles and the rest are made from what? Try and read and get some information without displaying such unbridled ignorance. That is why the black man is always thinking like a cave man. They don't read, they make no attempt to study things around them. It is only to abuse what the white man has given us like mobile phones (making calls in church or while driving, etc) that we are good at.

I don't know if your a pastor, doctor or telecomms worker but the hatred you harbour for the black race is off the charts. Why not get in touch with the good doctors in Philly and modify your genes to caucasian ?

Other than that why don't you STFU, uncle Tom?

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by aribisala0(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
What is really instructive here is the attitude that seeks to solve problems by investigation rather than superstition,fasting and prayers

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
ekt_bear:

come up with your own cure, lazy black man

why are you waiting for the white man to do it for you?

Hard-working black man, I'm actually waiting for you.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ektbear: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

Hard-working black man, I'm actually waiting for you.

Why are you waiting for anyone? Why not work towards your goals rather than hoping someone achieves them for you?
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
ekt_bear:

Why are you waiting for anyone? Why not work towards your goals rather than hoping someone achieves them for you?

Its Simple !
Virology, molecular genetics and hematology are not my disciplines.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by phoneport(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
AFRICA AND MOST ESPECIALLY NIGERIA IS FINISHED.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by coolted(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
THERE'S NOTHING MAN CAN NOT ACHIEVE.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
coolted: THERE'S NOTHING MAN CAN NOT ACHIEVE.

True brother,
The only difference between achievement and otherwise is FOCUS.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by AlterEgoTM: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
Wow!!! shocked

What ingenuity!

Absolutely ingenious!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
navygrl: The comments show people don't read the article. They used a genetically modified strain of HIV. She does NOT have HIV. She can't spread it to others she will NOT contract aids.

Yes, anyone who can read and comprehend the article can appreciate that.

But you can't but also notice how far hiv/ aids research has developed. Scientists can now manipulate the virus to the extent that it can be rendered harmless and then render it useful at eradicating blood neoplasias like aggressive leukemia.

Is there something else these researchers are not telling us ?

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by playmode(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Just another proof that HIV is lab engineered.These guys could cure HIV if they really wanted to but they don't.Brutal population control and the elimination of the black race is their agenda.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Burger01(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
ogaju007:

and what are you ignorant of? They thought outside the box and came up with a brilliant idea. (Thats splendid). I dont get your point that is if you have one.
Thought outside the box by asserting that to die of leukaemia is better than living with HIV? To me, I think that's ignorance. Ignorance of HIV and leukaemia.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Burger01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

Yes, anyone who can read and comprehend the article can appreciate that.

But you can't but also notice how far hiv/ aids research has developed. Scientists can now manipulate the virus to the extent that it can be rendered harmless and then render it useful at eradicating blood neoplasias like aggressive leukemia.

Is there something else these researchers are not telling us ?
HIV cure is what they refuse to tell us...
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by bknight: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
I hope gene mutation doesn't leave her with freaky behaviors lyk kids in prof Xavier's school undecided
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ogaju007(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
playmode: Just another proof that HIV is lab engineered.These guys could cure HIV if they really wanted to but they don't.Brutal population control and the elimination of the black race is their agenda.

I can imagine your school of thought lol. Guy you're shallow.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
playmode: Just another proof that HIV is lab engineered.These guys could cure HIV if they really wanted to but they don't.Brutal population control and the elimination of the black race is their agenda.

Thank u brother.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by addey(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
sheyie2007:
See ya mouth like white people..better go to school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You wey go school watin you sabi
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Burger01:
HIV cure is what they refuse to tell us...

Nice one, always keep an open mind.

It could be or it might not be..
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Burger01(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
ogaju007:

I can imagine your school of thought lol. Guy you're shallow.
No, he is not shallow. Could you proof otherwise or better still expatiate more on how he is shallow please?
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by tpapi: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Burger01:
See ignorance at its peak.. SMH..
u r a big fool,tel us y u protect urslef wen u make luv
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ogaju007(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
Burger01:
No, he is not shallow. Could you proof otherwise or better still expatiate more on how he is shallow please?

Burger or wetin u call yourself. I'm sure when they discovered malaria, people like you would have said they are trying to control the population. OMG!!! Daft lot you are.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by bknight: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell: ...They can play with hiv to the extent that they can genetically alter it to any purpose they want but there is still no cure

Dude some ppl understand where u're coming from, I assure u.

playmode: Just another proof that HIV is lab engineered...

I've always had my reservations abt this AIDS thing, though I try to avoid conspiracy theory. The way some ppl swallowed religion and don't ask abt its inconsistencies and get ripped off by their holy religious leaders is d way some ppl didn't bother ask questions abt d inconsistencies surrounding dat virus called HIV but rather swallow what they were told.

I vividly remember d drama dat ensued when dr abalaka claimed to hv d cure. One wld have expected processes set in motion to prove or disprove him. Rather d medical field turned aggressive & shut him out. Why? Is it dat he truly does not have it because u can't have remedy for a problem dat doesn't exist? Or they jst don't want any remedy. But why?
Hiv scared d sh*t outta me during d initial noise abt its outbreak in d mid 90s. With all those lousy & inconsistent figures. Everything abt it was just inconsistent. Anything from a headache, fever, tiredness etc I just keep thinking AIDS. But after a while I started getting suspicious of a lie somewhere. Anyways, my suspicion is clearly captured by a story "Hade's Project". If u have read it, u'll better understand where I'm coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by baby124: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
This is good news. I hope it can be applied to other forms of cancer. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients / PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. / Graduate Found Dead After Recovering From Mental Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.