Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture (28218 Views)

How Did The OT Saints Get Saved? / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture / Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Sallywhyte(f): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
sarahwhyte55@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Frankey369(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ephfranklin@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by peedeeasobie(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
When men don't know the scriptures, they start believing lies!
Men who believe "so-called visions" rather than the bible!
Heaven is not a reward but a place of origin!
This is pure hallucination or acute malaria!
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Jodesky(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Can you imagine that the preacher spent more energy talking about out-ward things instead of concentrating on the inner-man?
It's really so sad. Very sad.

Right on point, my brother. Can Jesus be deceived by our outward presentation. Thank God we all have access to the Bible and the emphasis all through the book is about our inner thoughts. I agree though that a good christian ought to refrain from ostentation but not the ridiculous extent of no earrings or weave-on.
Haba!
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls I need it too adamususan1@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Rhythm(f): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Christianity isn't supposed to be this ridiculous. Tell your prophetess to stop this nonsense at once

1 Like

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by effeoghene(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
joeeyeyeh@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by starbasi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls send an e-copy to my email; edetbaso@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Davijunson: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
davijunson@gmail.com....send it to me..tnks.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by christaddicted: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
plz send me a copy to my address; pius4houston@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Chaoga: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
@op,
Please send a copy of the E-book to stopsmokingweed@lookforajob.com.
May God bless your ministry with gullible backward twats like yourself.
Thanks!
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by guba: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
spkeke@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by micath09(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
No one believed Noah, until the flood came unexpected. The numerous event happening around the world is a tell-tale indicating the end is indeed imminent. Please send me an e-copy to mike4real201016@yahoo.com. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by waldigit: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
anthonypeters: Please, if you need an e-copy of this book, just post your e-mail address as a reply and I will send it to your e-mail as an attachment free of charge

waldigit.concepts@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Ocutegan(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Buzzmozzeii@gmal.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by donem: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
With the number of e-mail handles soliciting for the e-book, i dont think the Op would be equall to the task.

This issue of Rapture is an interesting 1 which ought to be followed closely, i dont in anyway doubt its reality, as only a fool would do so, cos its stated in the holy scripture. But attimes i kinda ask myself if its possible to make heaven, judging from the do and donts i read about.
(My God perfect my ways and enable each one of us make heaven)

1 Like

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Od31(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
od_31p@yahoo.com, pls send me the ebook
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by bbee(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
bakpaikot@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by oluchiokeke: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls send me a copy of this ebook my email address is chibabyok@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by kingk(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
peedeeasobie: When men don't know the scriptures, they start believing lies!
Men who believe "so-called visions" rather than the bible!
Heaven is not a reward but a place of origin!
This is pure hallucination or acute malaria!
Ehya! Oga. Your room self contain is ready there oh without air conditioner....am sorry oh!
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Ekpekus(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
If only believers will spend quality time in STUDYING not only reading God's word, then a firmer foundation that is sure will be theirs. Yes, I believe in the prophetic but the scriptures remain a more sure word of prophecy.

Heaven is not attained by works least any man should boast and make mockery of the GIFT not wages or income but GIFT of salvation.

P.S: Don't be tossed here and there by every wind of doctrine but abide by the word.

3 Likes

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Godsonbalo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls send to my mail balogunseun142@yahoo.com. ̶-̶̶†̥ånkz-►
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by natureem: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
blink182: Lies from the pit of hell.
a popular quote says live as if there is a God so if u die u wont have any problem
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Fairgodwin(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Otisinnaija@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by COOLDUN: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wow i have seen the best way to get the email id of the nairaland members, almost all the members of this forum have given out their email addresses for the copies of this good story. The most annoying part of it is that majority of these copy chasers are the ones who write to insult people who are up to the ages of their parents, but today they have become saints because they heard about rapture.

This fellow who published a whole book on the nairaland forgot to know that Bible made us to know that the dead have no conscience of what is happening until the final day. She was looking for an American based husband because she wanted to travel to overseas, while she was called by Jesus to work for him.

I don't doubt anyone but don't believe that silver and gold are sins, God is perfect likewise all his creatures, no one has right to condemn what God created. She finished her book publication by posting her Church contact address and phone numbers. Nigerians and their gullibility today rude tomorrow saint.

Christianity is turning into another thing in Nigeria today. So King David, Solomon, and all the saints that wore silver and gold rings are all in hell fire? This writer is a big liar to condemn the precious creatures of God.I am surprised as she didn't tell us how she saw her former pastor's wife and GO's wife in heaven, while nameless Nigerians are in the hell fire. Poster of this book, i am saying that you lied, you never went to heaven and did not see the real Jesus Christ.

My people, the only one who have seen Jesus and Heaven is your Holy Bible, and it is through your Holy Bible you will see Paradise/Jesus and not through anyone. This writer is forming a new church and systematically advertizing her church on this free forum. God is real, Rapture is in the Bible, Jesus is in heaven where he will come down from to take the leadership of the new world in Paradise. Our daily prayers says that let your kingdom come, why are you looking up to go to heaven while you have been praying for the kingdom to come down on earth? Jesus taught his followers this daily prayer.

Do not be deceived because many preachers who are opening their Churches TV Cable Station nowadays began their ministerial preaching by condemning the watching of TV those days.

Women in the house keep yourselves clean and beautiful, or remain dirty and worship dirty gods, my God is neat God, Neatness leads to Godliness. Thank you all. Follow your Bible teaching and not man teaching please.

5 Likes

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by shinacollins(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please I need a copy
shinacollins@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by ibedun: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Primitive fantasists - where is this your God?

High level fraud. Look around you - churches, churches everywhere surrounded by hunger, despair, extreme poverty, diseases, ignorance and backwardness, extreme corruption and bad governance.

Where is your God? Of what usefulness is your God?
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by siaindeed: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
anthonypeters: Please, if you need an e-copy of this book, just post your e-mail address as a reply and I will send it to your e-mail as an attachment free of charge

sia_4young_2010@yahoo.com
siaindeed@yahoo.com
Pls, send a copy to me on these above emails
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by kokoletz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
ibedun: Primitive fantasists - where is this your God?

High level fraud. Look around you - churches, churches everywhere surrounded by hunger, despair, extreme poverty, diseases, ignorance and backwardness, extreme corruption and bad governance.

Where is your God? Of what usefulness is your God?

pls ibedun come out clear, i dnt seem 2 understand u
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by fredtee(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
fredcov@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by capua(f): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please send it to me.oyepejuoyeyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
hillsate:

Thank you Sweetlemon for this post.

The woman evangelist that claimed all that rubbish was just deceived.
DO YOU THINK GOD IS THAT FRIVOLOUS TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT EAR RING, MINI SKIRT OR WATCHING BALL ON SUNDAY.
THIS WOMAN EVANGELIST IS SICK AND NEEDS TO GET HER HEARD EXAMINED BECAUSE SHE IS TRYING TO INSULT GOD.
WHAT SHE WROTE IS PLAIN EXHIBITION OF STUPIDITY.
This are all satan's ploy to make heaven look impossible and had so that people simply give up.
Heaven is a gift from God when you accept Jesus into your life by recognising and identifying with His life, death, burial and resurrection. YOU CANNOT EARN HEAVEN. IT IS A GIFT.

I AM EVEN MORE AMAZED AT NAIRALANDERS ASKING FOR THE E-COPY TO BE SENT TO THEM. THESE ARE ALL LIES BECAUSE WHAT THE EVANGELIST WROTE IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH THE NATURE AND CHARACTER OF GOD.
U NID D HOLY SPIRIT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For / 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God / Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.