Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture (28194 Views)

How Did The OT Saints Get Saved? / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture / Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by unclejoe10: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2013
AKobo4urthought: I read one paragraph and I was already confused. Quick question, how did the girl know the man in her dream who put something in her mouth is Jesus? Just my raging curiosity. cheesy

Guy wise up!!!
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by stineb1: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2013
TheoneandOnlyMe: Are you guys for real? Just because of weave-on, earring or whatever a person will go to hell? You guys need to get a life and stop preaching the word of God with lies added to it. Hell means grave!
I smell guilt.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by eesquare(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2013
emma4betterdays@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Danchu(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Danchu4u@gmail.com, may d lord continue to strengthen you. thanks
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by fresher: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2013
please send a copy of d ebook 2 me,my email
address is ehimen212@gmail.com. thanks and GOD bless you
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Debeloved87(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2013
Please above all things lets be mindful of one thing that God ways are different from our ways....and since he is the All-Creator whatever he says we should obey and do, just as Abraham obeys God and it was counted unto him as righteousness. this is an evidence that the dispensation of grace to do this and that is nearly done with,if not done with. And as for those that are sending mails, you can check spiritlessons website..you will see lots of similar revelations. I pray God touch your heart and yield you to total Repentance.
Jesus loves you and thats why he died for you on the cross in order to redeem your soul by his blood, please give your life to Jesus now and surrender everything unto him, because tomorrow might be too late.
JESUS LOVES YOU...AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by oweniwe(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2013
cool.diamonds@yahoo.com

God Bless u sir
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by oneal10: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2013
pls send me a copy:
chusky74@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Haeven: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Please, I would need the copy of the ebook. This is my email : Josaroekiye@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by legendprac(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2013
The only reason why people are so gullible is because they do not read and study the bible....... What a load of BS....

She's clever, mixing the truth with lies.... So that she would rope in the gullible ones...

Trousers? Weave-on? Earrings? Watching football on sundays?

Tell me something better...
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Pray4timothy: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2013
my e-mail :tim4favour@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Zikdik(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Ah! My brother, it can happen next minute o! Nobody knows the day. We can only prepare for it. The bible says that the rapture will take place after the gospel has reached every single ear on earth and all the end-time prophesies have been fulfilled. If you look around you, the world is now a global village where news from one end of the earth reaches the other end within minutes, you can also see that there is really nothing new under the sun anymore.

May we not be found wanting on that day. Amen!
Amen Brother.
God loves us so much that he burns us forever if we don't love him back.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by nomso27(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2013
Kc3000: I read the whole thing, and checked up on some of the accompanying scriptures. I'm not one to judge, I'm merely a sinner, but I don't know how any so-called Christian could read this, and instead of searching one's soul to make sure that one is walking with God, you rise up in protest about your " precious soccer match, jewelries, hair extensions" and other nonsense. You complain that the writer focused too much on the outward, forgetting that it is what is on the inside that manifest on the outside. Sadly, most of you have confirmed what the author expressed about the sad state of many so-called Christians today. Ask yourself; can you give up watching soccer for God, can you abandon your silver and gold for God, can you give up worldly pleasures for God . . .if these things mean so much to you that you simply cannot set them aside for God, then the warning contained in this writing is firmly directed at you. Let's not deceive ourselves that we are saved, but when we are required to make sacrifices for God's sake, we resort to stretching, twisting and pinching-off the Gospel to suit our desires. Yes, no one is saved by works, neither is any one saved by empty declarations of being saved. God is not out to burden us, He's out to save us, and as we grow in Christ, we gradually come to the realization that things we thought meant so much to us on this earth are absolutely worthless in the grand scheme. At that point, you would gladly abandon your soccer match and jewelries if it so pleases God.
I can already hear some saying "God is not concerned with such things". . .really? Make no mistake about it, God wants to be above every other thing in your life, and it's the indirect worship you give to those things, and not necessarily those things themselves, that drives a wedge between you and God. Jesus did tell the rich man to go and sell all he had and give the money to the poor, and this was to demonstrate that nothing in this world is too much to give up to gain salvation. Being wealthy is not a problem, loving that wealth so much that you would not give it up for God is the problem. Let's examine ourselves, some of these things have become idols for some of us, they have become the source of our happiness instead of our hope of salvation in Jesus Christ. I am merely one that is seeking salvation, it is not a competition, there's enough room in heaven for all, so I don't like bickering with fellow Christians, and all I pray for is that as many of us as possible make it to heaven. God bless you all.

well said. . .i wonder why football is amazingly emerging a means of sinning and avoiding sundays. . . .even as these endtime signs manifest some still prefer to show their earthly knowledge and ignore the coming. . .o! What a day when Jesus will rapture the saints.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by aparata: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2013
anthonypeters: Please, if you need an e-copy of this book, just post your e-mail address as a reply and I will send it to your e-mail as an attachment free of charge
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Glocee(f): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2013
anunobinomzy@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by ralpheously: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2013
anthonypeters:
Just sent it to your email
pls send 2 me 2 @ ralphestion @yahoo .com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by daclint(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2013
me wan make heaven ooo but i don chop my tithe soteee the tithe come dey chop me. Pls i need the e book talk2daclint@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2013
oluokunfunke2010@gmail.com
pls I need a copy
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2013
I really know the time of His coming is nearer than we thought. I and my entire household are saved by His special grace. Let all flesh rise up to worship our King of kings.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Bsc(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Deceit , dats what they preach nw, i remember vividly in my primary days, when pastors preached on repentence, naming sins.. Sometimes i asked myself if anyone told the pastor i committed such sin. The church should be also an institution of social change rather than a finacial institution, let them name sins.. Most of the pepetratos of evil acts belong to one church or the other.. Oh how can they repent when all they hear is prosperity, favour and blessing .. Dat homosexual in ur street goes to church, dat lesbian is a church official, dat kidnapper stays in front of d alter, etc . Lord pls have mercy on us all. Amen
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by temi2013(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2013
God bless the writer.God will help us to make that heavenly Home. Send me the e-copy or book. ultimateay2010@yahoo.com, ayodegreat@gmail.com. Can i ask for the permission to give people the hard copy as a medium of Evangelism? Hope to hear from you
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Awalong(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Pleased send a copy of the ebook to samuelawalong@gmail.com thanks and remained blessed
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by kcpumping(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Talktokc2002@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Ogbajie(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2013
urchmandirect@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by onyekapray: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Send a copy to onyekapray@yahoo.com. Best Regards.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by mima247(f): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
please send me a copy of the book too
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Kaywhy1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
anthonypeters: Please, if you need an e-copy of this book, just post your e-mail address as a reply and I will send it to your e-mail as an attachment free of charge
kayodeoguntola@rocketmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls send me a copy too Yoing_g@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by COOLDUN: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
princess chloe:
why not get your facts before commenting. That church is not in any way a new church. it is over a 100years old, with the headquarters in Oregon. Apostolic Faith church is not after anybody's money. people who know that can attest to it. I dont expect everyone to believe this message afterall, the kingdom will prove itself soon. #peace#

I don't care when your church was founded, all i care is the misleading and blasphemy story you and your member wrote here, i am very happy that Christianity was founded on the platform of Peace, Love and Forgiveness, if not so, people like you and your co fanatics would have been deadlier than Boko Haram, Al Qaeda and other deadly Islamic terrorists.

You wake up every day telling people what to do and not, what to eat and not, what to wear and not, what to watch and not, where to go and not. How to sleep and not. I am happy that Jesus Christ warned us in the Holy Bible of people like you . Wolves in Sheep clothes.

I am still advising the children of God to read the true words of God in their Holy Bibles before they would be mislead. Everything God wants us to do or not is in the Bible, and not from the sick dreamers and fake prophets/prophetess. If you can't be changed by the true words of God in the Bible, no amount of man's words will ever change you.

You and your partners should stop disturbing the peace in this world and allow the children of God to concentrate in the truthful word of God. Check the history of that your church and tell us if no other church have broken out from it since it was formed , if yes then why?

All of you should know that the time many people were brainwashed is gone, because many are educated now and are able to read and write, unlike before.

Personally i saw many lies from what your church member wrote in this her new published book on the nairaland forum. From the date till now, at least you yourself know what has happened. Stop creating fake news online to attract new customers.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Shegz4god(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
pls send me a copy shegz4god@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by chingydaboss(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls send it to me.. my email address is Chingydaboss@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by aadejesu: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
COOLDUN:

I don't care when your church was founded, all i care is the misleading and blasphemy story you and your member wrote here, i am very happy that Christianity was founded on the platform of Peace, Love and Forgiveness, if not so, people like you and your co fanatics would have been deadlier than Boko Haram, Al Qaeda and other deadly Islamic terrorists.

You wake up every day telling people what to do and not, what to eat and not, what to wear and not, what to watch and not, where to go and not. How to sleep and not. I am happy that Jesus Christ warned us in the Holy Bible of people like you . Wolves in Sheep clothes.

I am still advising the children of God to read the true words of God in their Holy Bibles before they would be mislead. Everything God wants us to do or not is in the Bible, and not from the sick dreamers and fake prophets/prophetess. If you can't be changed by the true words of God in the Bible, no amount of man's words will ever change you.

You and your partners should stop disturbing the peace in this world and allow the children of God to concentrate in the truthful word of God. Check the history of that your church and tell us if no other church have broken out from it since it was formed , if yes then why?

All of you should know that the time many people were brainwashed is gone, because many are educated now and are able to read and write, unlike before.

Personally i saw many lies from what your church member wrote in this her new published book on the nairaland forum. From the date till now, at least you yourself know what has happened. Stop creating fake news online to attract new customers.

heeee a bit overboard you've gone sir, even though i dont totally agree with the OP and i believe the message of the rapture should bring peace, comfort and joy to us and not condemination and fear. I think you went a bit too far stating your point. We are all believers, and the banner over us is Love. Love is what should be seen first when men look into our lives, and i didnt see love in these points you made. We are all christians sir and even if we dont agree with eachother on some certain things, we should still love one another completely. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner / Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.