Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force (20855 Views)

US General Nominated To Counter-Terrorism In Nigeria, Others / Army Trains 439 Soldiers In Counter-Terrorism / Occupy Nigeria Gets Better As Pengassan Officially Joins: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by calabaman(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2012
shymexx: I just found a picture of the Nigerian special forces... cool

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2010/04/vsnomu.jpg[/img]
Putting on night vision googles during the day. indeed these guys have been properly trained. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by redsun(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2012
Among the socalled counter terrorism force,half will be fanatical terrorists themselves.It is like the socalled anticorruption squad in nigeria who are themselves sickly corrupt.

Nigerian government is a terrorist government,yet they claim to fight terrorism.The day they start giving account of their actions,is th day terrorism will stop in nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by megadeath: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
calabaman:
Putting on night vision googles during the day. indeed these guys have been properly trained. Smh!
Those goggles come with an attachmentbto the ballistic helmet. You dont see them actually using it in daylight ,do you.if these were Americans in the pic, I am sure you wouldnt have been quick to criticise
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by LeJeun3: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
shymexx: I just found a picture of the Nigerian special forces... cool

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2010/04/vsnomu.jpg[/img]
There is nothing special about these men, same uniform, same gun, same helmet! So na google make dem special?
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by prettyboi1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
tellwsdom: No be the same nda officers wey dey ask me one day as I was about entering the barrack ; ARE YOU GOIN ON THE BASE??...If I was going inside the based...hausa mugu..angry angry
Dude it is "on the base" & not "in the base."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by prettyboi1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nigerians & pessimism are best friends. It's so sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by austertee01(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Another Jack Beaur in Naija... I hope there is one chloe among them... Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by tellwisdom: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
pretty_boi:
Dude it is "on the base" & not "in the base."

If i was going "on the barrack" ..are you kiddin me??
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by brownlord: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
Na today, the next one na counter kidnapping dem go still graduate, nonsense so all the while they've not had people trained to tackle terrorsm, I wonder why the special trainin, as if them no be zombi, they never at the scene of any incident they only go there 8 hours to arrest 200 people and torture dem to confess, give bh real fight na gun to gun, mk we knw say na special tast force
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by Madawaki01(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2012
calabaman:
u need a doctor,so u see it on their eyes?it was raised on their helmet
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by Madawaki01(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2012
calabaman:
u need a doctor,so u see it on their eyes?it was raised on their hemlet.
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by prettyboi1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
tellwisdom:

Leave your mind open to learning. "Base" & "Barracks" aren't the same words. "I'm on base" is correct. "I'm in the barracks" is correct.Cheers
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by prettyboi1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
tellwisdom:

Leave your mind open to learning. "Base" & "Barracks" aren't the same words. "I'm on the base" is correct. "I'm in the barracks" is correct.Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
50calibre: Hahahaha! This is just too funny, counter-terrorist team in Nigeria? How will they gather intelligence? Do they have any gadgets? How will they power their operations without electricity? Where are CCTVs and other monitoring devices? Nigeria is just to undeveloped to have a real counter-terrorism team and anybody who know what it takes to run a counter-terrorism operation knows how funny this sounds.

Lmaoo I laughed too when I saw that not only was their "training" an 11 week course, but that it involved "House breaking and House clearing". Lmaooo Nigeria is so backwards its not even funny.
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by Madawaki01(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
kingoflag: Lmaoo I laughed too when I saw that not only was their "training" an 11 week course, but that it involved "House breaking and House clearing". Lmaooo Nigeria is so backwards its not even funny.
too daft
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by spikerose: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
des2002: Well good news for Igbo people and I bet cows and dunkeys in the North called Hausas are upset now. I am an original Igbo man residing in the USA.Just want a friend from Nigeria.If anybody interested hit me back at: henry20082@yahoo.com

stop fooling you self in America,
you cant get richer than Us in Nija
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by unclejb2(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
50calibre: Hahahaha! This is just too funny, counter-terrorist team in Nigeria? How will they gather intelligence? Do they have any gadgets? How will they power their operations without electricity? Where are CCTVs and other monitoring devices? Nigeria is just to undeveloped to have a real counter-terrorism team and anybody who know what it takes to run a counter-terrorism operation knows how funny this sounds.

pls shut up if u don't know what to say or rather if u don't have any meaningful contribution to make
Re: Nigeria Gets Counter-terrorism Special Force by chuking2013: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2015
ocelot2006:

And what's the AK-47? A bee-bee gun? I suggest you read up on the AK-47. Sure, it's not as sexy as the M-4, Tavor TAR-21, H&K G-33, etc. But that rifle is the most reliable assault rifle in the WORLD. with its 7.62mm bullet, it packs quite a punch compared to the NATO 5.56mm used by the M-4 or other western rifles. Accuracy may be average compared to the M-16 or M-4, but I'll rather have an AK-47 in the trenches than an M-4 or M-16 rifles that jam easily, or even the British SA-80 rifle that was so bad, Heckler & Koch were contracted to redesign it.

There's a reason the Isrealis, Colombians, South Africans, and Finnish copied the AK-47 for the Galil, Galil ACE, R4, and Valmet respectively.
...You sabi book jor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light / Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 / How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.