Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (17660 Views)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Jonathan Cannot Win 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by kunzel(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan will lose the 2015 election because he is surrounded by greedy people and he has turned against the key people who helped his ascendancy to the presidency, Leader of the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force (NDVF), Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo has said.

According to Asari-Dokubo, who was speaking in Abuja, it is no longer golden to keep quiet, considering that so many things are going wrong with Jonathan's presidency.

He explained that although the entire South-South has always supported Jonathan, the time has come to break the silence on the Ijaw man's tenure at Aso Rock.

"We must speak out on issues that are very critical to the survival of our people, the survival of the people of the South-South and the Southeast, which is the political base of Goodluck Jonathan," he said.

"Jonathan is surrendered by very greedy people who are only in the presidency to enrich themselves at the expense of Goodluck himself. If we don't talk and we continue to brush it aside, tomorrow we will be blamed; and people will say: 'Mujahid Asari-Dokubo was around when Goodluck Jonathan was president, and he didn't talk.' Then I will be an accomplice and accessory after the fact."

Speaking further, he declared Jonathan's 2015 presidential aspiration as an exercise in futility, saying he would lose because he has surrounded himself with people who drove away those who made big contributions to the political and electoral processes that enthroned his presidency, such as former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

"First, there was no need for Goodluck Jonathan to disagree with Olusegun Obasanjo. I don't like Obasanjo, I don't like his face, I hate him, but he was instrumental in bringing Goodluck Jonathan to power.

"And the greedy people around Jonathan have not managed him enough, to the extent that they will allow Jonathan to disagree with Obasanjo openly. And if you check, all the people who supported Goodluck Jonathan and fought to bring him to power have openly disagreed with him."

Asari-Dokubo lamented that that the South-South may not have the eight-year rule it has craved because there will be no magic about it if it is going to be one man one vote. He also said Jonathan's administration has achieved nothing to differentiate itself from past governments, even those that reigned before Independence.

"For us, nothing has changed. It is still business as usual. Some of us are tempted to ask this question: why are all these things happening? Why has the president allowed some ministers like Godsday Orubebe to continue in government?" he queried.

"Everyday people die on the East-West Road. If Orubebe is incompetent as he has shown himself to be, he should be removed. Nobody voted for Orubebe. And why is Orubebe so important to the president that he can't remove him even in the face of his obvious incompetence and several allegations to corruption."

He expressed regrets that Orubebe, who was used to share the sufferings of the masses before his nomination for appointment as a minister, is now turning deaf ears to complaints about his ministry — the Niger Delta Ministry.

"We have told him that if the president leaves in 2015 without the completion of the East-West Road, we are finished. The man kept telling us there is no money.

"When IBB was there, there was money. When Abacha was there, there was money. When other people where there, there was money.

How come the money disappeared when Jonathan got there? Orubebe will account for all the deaths on the East-West Road."

www.ediong.org/2012/12/goodluck-jonathan-will-lose-2015.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Ediong+(Ediong)&m=1

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
The Goodluck Johnathan administration as increased the poverty level in Nigeria.That subsidy removal nonsense was just to take from the poor and give to the rich.He should go away after is tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by k2039: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
An objective south-south guy who callled a spade what it really is.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Demdem(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Some of us are tempted to ask this question: why are all these things happening? Why has the president allowed some ministers like Godsday Orubebe to continue in government?" he queried. "Everyday people die on the East-West Road. If Orubebe is incompetent as he has shown himself to be, he should be removed. Nobody voted for Orubebe. And why is Orubebe so important to the president that he can't remove him even in the face of his obvious incompetence and several allegations to corruption." He expressed regrets that Orubebe, who was used to share the sufferings of the masses before his
nomination for appointment as a minister, is now turning deaf ears to complaints about his ministry — the Niger Delta Ministry.

"We have told him that if the president leaves in 2015 without the completion of the East-West Road, we are finished. The man kept telling us there is no money. "When IBB was there, there was money. When Abacha was there, there was money. When other people where there, there was money. How come the money disappeared when Jonathan got there? Orubebe will account for all the death on the East-West Road."
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
A fool can, sometimes, make an interesting statement.

I dey laugh. Operation occupy ya resources has come to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by stiyke(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
2015 will be very interesting.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by iphy42: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Front page pls
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by boladez(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Wow!, this is an unseen before level of courage and boldness. Asari has hit the nail on the head.

Gej is not a bad guy on his own but simply surrounded himself with dogs and pigs. They are leading him like a ram to the slaughter. Unfortuntely he is not intelligent and streetwise to know he is being used by thieves around him.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by FindOut(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
Prof Corruption: A fool can, sometimes, make an interesting statement.

I dey laugh. Operation occupy ya resources has come to an end.
hehehehehe. True. I believe this man was singing Jonathan's praises to the high heavens not too long ago.

Now the question is:

Is Asari dokubo talking now because of some new found genuine love for Nigerians and recognition of the need for a competent leader?

OR

Is he talking because money has stopped flowing from Aso-Rock? (its no longer news that GEJ and his ministers especially the beautiful Diezani have almost literally EATEN all the money)

SELFISH interest is what brought us to where we are today in this country. Fresh Air indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Is it about the east-west road or about not carrying him(Asari) along(ie free oil money not trickling into his pocket)? The east-west road is a big challenge considering how vast the road is. Though the minister of Niger delta has been unimpressive, the challenges of funding must also be appreciated. The records show that about N100billion is required annually to complete the road in 4yrs. When compared with the total annual budget for the ministry meant to over-see the project, which is N59billion in 2012, the challenges are obvious.
However, I agree with Asari in that the govt should find a way of funding the project. Currently, funds from SURE-P is being deployed to fix some sections of the road. Funds should also be mobilized from wherever to support whatever the ministry has to complete the road.
But if it is about free oil money trickling down into his pocket, my hand no dey dat one
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Atleast history will judge him.Johnatan maynot have legacies.He told us in a very nice speech about electricty,Today government as made few people very rich,and it seems Nigeria will import fuel forever.A country that as crude ,now a major importer.Taught they could reverse the trend and let us refine crude and create jobs and expertise in our country.Does people importing and collecting subsidy and the government paying the money are all greedy.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
As for the issue of OBJ and GEJ disagreement, I completely disagree with Asari. OBJ is not God. OBJ lost his polling boot in the last elections. That alone is enough to make him want to deal with GEJ for failing to save him from electoral humiliation. Prior to 1999, OBJ was nobody. He was brought out from prison and made president. He later had disagreements with all those who made him president and became his own man. The enormous power he wielded up till the day he left Aso Rock, came upon him naturally as the president then. However, GEJ is now in charge and being his own man, wants to do things differently. His approach to elections and many other things are clearly different from that of OBJ. I dont see anything wrong with GEJ being his own man and doing things differently. Moreover, OBJ has lost 90% of the influence he wielded before. He can only play minimal role in PDP primaries. As for the general elections, OBJ is COMPLETELY inconsequential

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by greatgod2012(f): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
2015: May God spare our lives to see and feel how its gonna be, politically.......... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: As for the issue of OBJ and GEJ disagreement, I completely disagree with Asari. OBJ is not God. OBJ lost his polling boot in the last elections, that alone is enough to make him want to deal with GEJ for failing to save him from electoral humiliation. Prior to 1999, OBJ was nobody. He was brought out from prison and made president. He later had disagreements with all those who made him president and became his own man. The enormous power he wielded up till day he left Aso Rock, came upon him naturally as the president then. However, GEJ is now in charge and being his own man, wants to do things differently. His approach to elections and many other things are clearly different from that of OBJ. I dont see anything wrong with GEJ being his own man and doing things differently. Moreover, OBJ has lost 90% of the influence he wielded before. He can only play minimal role in PDP primaries. As for the general elections, OBJ is COMPLETELY inconsequential

GEJ cannot win an election alone.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Kewt: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
Good outburst by Asari Dokubo. This was the same man that said no one can stop President Jonathan from contesting and winning in 2015.

I smell something here.... Someone has been marginalized, denied recognition and cut away from millions and he seems aggrieved!

Anyways, Asari Dokubo, this is a democracy and you only have but one vote. Besides, no one made you a spokes person for the Nigerian people.

But you have spoken an obvious fact because the way President Jonathan is going, he may end up not even picking his party ticket and if he eventually does get it, as Nigerian and PDP politics has shown to be very unpredictable, he will still be rejected at the polls by majority of Nigerians!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Abagworo(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
The state of the East/West road still baffles me. Jonathan should just focus on achieving substantial success especially in the power sector. Only his achievements will earn him a win in 2015. Rigging will not be easy in the North and Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Abagworo: The state of the East/West road still baffles me. Jonathan should just focus on achieving substantial success especially in the power sector. Only his achievements will earn him a win in 2015. Rigging will not be easy in the North and Southwest.

How many megwatts can they achieve before 2015, the former minister was doing well,they brought him down.A country of 170million talking about 10,000 megawatts.sometimes i just wonder if its delibrate to keep us undeveloped.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by lacasa: 1:30am On Dec 15, 2012
Who wld have eva imagined this from 'one of their own'

...(hehehe!!) i laugh in 'Ijaw'. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by ballabriggs: 1:44am On Dec 15, 2012
kunzel: "We have told him that if the president leaves in
2015 without the completion of the East-West
Road, we are finished. The man kept telling us
there is no money. "When IBB was there, there was money. When
Abacha was there, there was money. When other
people where there, there was money. How come the money disappeared when Jonathan
got there?
Orubebe will account for all the deaths
on the East-West Road."

*holds laugh*

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 15, 2012
I made some calculations here that goodluck is not going to win 2015!!

He will not win anything!! If GEJ wants to honour himself, the best thing is to conduct a free and fair election in 2015 and exit the power corridor.

Should he contest and win, there will be CIVIL WAR! Another rigged election in Nigeria is the end of anything Nigeria!!

IMF and wallstreet can not keep insulting our national sovereignty!

If IMF wants to invest in Nigeria, they should please do so and follow the guidelines listed out for investors in the nation. Investment is a risk so take the risk not try to eliminate the risk by manipulating government functions and agencies with the power of federal government!!

SINCERE_9GERIAN, YOUR GRAVE AWAITS YOU!! WHETHER 50 YEARS FROM NOW OR TOMORROW, YOUR GRAVE ALREADY KNOWS YOU! YOU WILL BE ALONE WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE AND MEMORIES. IF YOU FORGET YOUR DEEDS WHILE ALIVE, YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL REMIND YOU IMMEDIATELY!! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Ozonna(m): 3:38am On Dec 15, 2012
Olumide: I made some calculations here that goodluck is not going to win 2015!!

He will not win anything!! If GEJ wants to honor himself, the best thing is to conduct a free and fair election in 2015 and exit the power corridor.

Should he contest and win, there will be CIVIL WAR!

You see the problem with Buhari supporters, they so much believe in violence, killings, etc. Other anti-GEJ posters made their points here without mentioning anything violent.

Who told that there will be One Nigeria if GEJ loses? Or do you think other tribes are so happy/ecstatic about one NIGEYRIYA?
Bet me this same Asari that's criticising GEJ will be among the first that will mobilise youths with Arms and Ammunition against Nigeria if GEJ doesn't win in 2015.

You are old enough to know that no tribe have monopoly of violence.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by achi4u(m): 3:39am On Dec 15, 2012
^^^
Olumide,you are right,I don't see Jonathan wining that election comes 2015,he just need to go with his good and bad intentions cos alot of water has passed under that bridge.
If he can fire Nnaji for just no cause then his brain need to be checked...leaving other incompitent ministers to be wallowing the street of Abuja is a sign of failure.

Peronally I wont vote for him afterall my vote will hadly count.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by kunlekunle: 4:39am On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: As for the issue of OBJ and GEJ disagreement, I completely disagree with Asari. OBJ is not God. OBJ lost his polling boot in the last elections, that alone is enough to make him want to deal with GEJ for failing to save him from electoral humiliation. Prior to 1999, OBJ was nobody. He was brought out from prison and made president. He later had disagreements with all those who made him president and became his own man. The enormous power he wielded up till day he left Aso Rock, came upon him naturally as the president then. However, GEJ is now in charge and being his own man, wants to do things differently. His approach to elections and many other things are clearly different from that of OBJ. I dont see anything wrong with GEJ being his own man and doing things differently. Moreover, OBJ has lost 90% of the influence he wielded before. He can only play minimal role in PDP primaries. As for the general elections, OBJ is COMPLETELY inconsequential

youare truely a sincere nigerian but sincerely wrong on this.
GEJ knew nothing about the top job,
OBJ was one of the senior generals so could look others in the face and talk,
GEJ is the president without power.

BOTH ARE INCOMPAREABLE

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 15, 2012
Ozonna:

You see the problem with Buhari supporters, they so much believe in violence, killings, etc. Other anti-GEJ posters made their points here without mentioning anything violent.

Who told that there will be One Nigeria if GEJ loses? Or do you think other tribes are so happy/ecstatic about one NIGEYRIYA?
Bet me this same Asari that's criticising GEJ will be among the first that will mobilise youths with Arms and Ammunition against Nigeria if GEJ doesn't win in 2015.

You are old enough to know that no tribe have monopoly of violence.

Bring it on you PDP monkeys!!!

Children are dying, we the youths are getting confused on the roles of leadership in our lives, there is no moral in leadership anymore and you folks think Nigeria will survive a youth uprising? Are you freaking serious? In the West, the youths are fully awake, disenfranchised, ready to murk you and not happy at all!!! In the North, the youths are awake and angry and clinging to grenades and guns, in the east, the youths are awake and ready to kill anyone for survival, in the south, they soft peddling because it's Jonathan!

Are you mad bruv? Are you mad? You think Nigeria will survive a united youth uprising? The eastern elites can't keep deceiving their youths with "northerners hate Igbos" propaganda anymore. No trick will work on the youths this time!

Heads will roll in 2015 should we get another corrupt administration in power. simple! Don't be naive and think violence will not errupt. It will errupt, and it will consume everyone North, South, East, West of Nigeria!

Keep your naivety and preach peace when Nigeria is already close to anarchy!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by RickyRoss1(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2012
This idddiooot is only angry bc the presidency said THEY WILL NOT RENEW THEIR CONTRACTS TO WATCH THE OIL PIPELINES. This is FACT...
These criminals are paid billions and yet they cannot secure the pipelines they were paid to guard, rather they are even demanding for more money.
They are bunch of cowards, they are all the same

ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION: WHY IS IT ONLY WHEN THEY NEED SOMETHING FROM THE GOVERNMENT THAT THEY START MAKING NOISE HERE AND THERE THEY WERE FLOWN TO ABUJA MANY TIMES ON PRIVATE JETS WHERE THEY WERE PAID BILLIONS, WHY DIDNT THEY MAKE NOISE OR TELL US HOW MUCH THEY WERE PAID?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by RickyRoss1(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2012
0lumide: I made some calculations here that goodluck is not going to win 2015!!

He will not win anything!! If GEJ wants to honour himself, the best thing is to conduct a free and fair election in 2015 and exit the power corridor.

Should he contest and win, there will be CIVIL WAR! Another rigged election in Nigeria is the end of anything Nigeria!!

IMF and wallstreet can not keep insulting our national sovereignty!

If IMF wants to invest in Nigeria, they should please do so and follow the guidelines listed out for investors in the nation. Investment is a risk so take the risk not try to eliminate the risk by manipulating government functions and agencies with the power of federal government!!

SINCERE_9GERIAN, YOUR GRAVE AWAITS YOU!! WHETHER 50 YEARS FROM NOW OR TOMORROW, YOUR GRAVE ALREADY KNOWS YOU! YOU WILL BE ALONE WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE AND MEMORIES. IF YOU FORGET YOUR DEEDS WHILE ALIVE, YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL REMIND YOU IMMEDIATELY!! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!

Stop talking like an idiooot, GEJ is free to contest the 2015 general elections and if he wins fine. What makes you think you can intimidate anybody? And what makes you think you and buhari can win the rest of Nigeria in a civil war? It is you who really need the advise and not sincere Nigerian. To animalss like you, Buhari is the messiah and he must win by fire by force? Thats totally wrong, he is a stupiidd mallam and he is an old wine in old bottle, he cannot rule Nigeria, his days are past. We must not trust our future on old bastardss whose only interest is to loot the resources.

Dont tell me that idiott is not corrupt bc its not true. He is as corrupt as an average Nigerian politicians. AND IF HE IS NOT COMING TO STEAL MONEY, WHY IS HE TOO ANXIOUS TO RULE NIGERIA? ARE WE BEGGING HIM? IS HE THE MESSIAH? MOST NIGERIANS WILL NOT VOTE FOR A BOKO HARAM RASCAL

The next presidential election will be interesting. As for me i dont care about the etnicity or party affiliation of whom am voting. Give me any good candidate from any part of Nigeria and I will vote for him. In the East I can only vote for any of the following cndidates: Chime, Rochas, NOI or Soluda depending on who is contesting. From the West Fashola will get my vote anyday bc he is a visionary leader, and from the north we need someone like the former EFCC boss, the North should not go to old bastardss, that EFCC boss commands so much respect within and outside Nigeria. He will beat Buhari hands down in any election.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by takedat(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2012
Asari or not, its becoming obvious to all that we have only Duffers with a trainload of ineptitude at the helms of affair! It is only if Nigerians are perennial slowpokes that a powerless government will again be voted for.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by gulfer: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2012
Really! Interesting!, it's like someone has been pushed to the back-burners and he is here trying to sway emotions. BTW, I hope he is watching his weight.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Super1759: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2012
Gej should be articulate and wise enough to see the writings on the wall and do sometime before time. 2015 is not really close.. I don't even trust those people around him.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by floriana(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2012
If Asari said it, I believe it. GEJ is truly finished
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Stop talking like an idiooot, GEJ is free to contest the 2015 general elections and if he wins fine. What makes you think you can intimidate anybody? And what makes you think you and buhari can win the rest of Nigeria in a civil war? It is you who really need the advise and not sincere Nigerian. To animalss like you, Buhari is the messiah and he must win by fire by force? Thats totally wrong, he is a stupiidd mallam and he is an old wine in old bottle, he cannot rule Nigeria, his days are past. We must not trust our future on old bastardss whose only interest is to loot the resources.

Dont tell me that idiott is not corrupt bc its not true. He is as corrupt as an average Nigerian politicians. AND IF HE IS NOT COMING TO STEAL MONEY, WHY IS HE TOO ANXIOUS TO RULE NIGERIA? ARE WE BEGGING HIM? IS HE THE MESSIAH? MOST NIGERIANS WILL NOT VOTE FOR A BOKO HARAM RASCAL

The next presidential election will be interesting. As for me i dont care about the etnicity or party affiliation of whom am voting. Give me any good candidate from any part of Nigeria and I will vote for him. In the East I can only vote for any of the following cndidates: Chime, Rochas, NOI or Soluda depending on who is contesting. From the West Fashola will get my vote anyday bc he is a visionary leader, and from the north we need someone like the former EFCC boss, the North should not go to old bastardss, that EFCC boss commands so much respect within and outside Nigeria. He will beat Buhari hands down in any election.

Another rtardeen clone!! This isn't about your hatred for Buhari; this is about our nation Nigeria! Stop with your obsession with tagging everyone who doesn't support Jonathan as boko haram supporter blah blah!! You are a dunce and I won't give you anymore attention. Orevoir!

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by omenka(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2012
Jonathan named Alams as his benefactor and on the other hand picked a fight with Obj. Between keepin faith with Obj and Alams, which is more politically rewarding. I think I would go with Asari on this one. Jonathan indeed took a fowl shot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Provide 1bn Eggs For School Feeding Programme / All Government Institutions Are Corrupt – Osinbajo / 42 Parties In Kano Reject Re-run Governorship Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.