Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (17655 Views)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Jonathan Cannot Win 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by karlmax2: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2012
0lumide:

Another rtardeen clone!! This isn't about your hatred for Buhari; this is about our nation Nigeria! Stop with your obsession with tagging everyone who doesn't support Jonathan as boko haram supporter blah blah!! You are a dunce and I won't give you anymore attention. Orevoir!
u and buhari are fools. Nigeria is much more better than when ur slowpoke leader ruled us .when people had to queue to buy essential items like soap.u and ur likes will die before 2015 so that u won't kill innocent people just like u did in 2011. Retardinho. No be only buhari na doghari.idiat
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2012
The OBJ of today is USELESS in terms of election. OBJ cannot even influence the outcome of PDP primary in his state(this explains why PDP is factionalised in Ogun). As for the general elections, OBJ is also USELESS as was seen in the outcome of 2011 election when he lost his polling boot. In the whole of southwest, OBJ is an ORPHAN. He was recently lambasted by chief Bode George. Therefore, if GEJ will lose any election, it can NEVER be because of his disagreement with OBJ.
GEJ doesn't even need to do much to win elections. All that is needed is for him to maintain the pace he's currently going. By the time the PHCN is completely taken over by new owners in early 2013, with the expected boom in the power sector combined with harvest of other projects here and there, even the harshest critic of the govt will FALL IN LINE, flee on EXILE or risk being lynched by the masses. I only hope he constructs the 2nd Niger bridge as promised, otherwise I will stop posting comments in support of him.
So far every indication points to GEJ contesting in 2015. Therefore, those who cannot stomach that can begin now to prepare for EXILE
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2012
i thought water full this fat mofo's mouth?

wetin happen? has he been out contracted? or is the pie shrinking because there are too many mouths?
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by omiobo: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2012
Now I faced the shame of supporting GEJ. I regret ever believing in him. His administration is full of corrupt and greedy politicians. GEJ cannot achieve anything with the greedy ministers surrounding his govt.
Earlier I supported subsidy removal. Yes,it's a good programme but with the level of corruption in this govt,I stand against it. GEJ should tackle corruption first before subsidy removal.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by lanrefront1(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Stop talking like an idiooot, GEJ is free to contest the 2015 general elections and if he wins fine. What makes you think you can intimidate anybody? And what makes you think you and buhari can win the rest of Nigeria in a civil war? It is you who really need the advise and not sincere Nigerian. To animalss like you, Buhari is the messiah and he must win by fire by force? Thats totally wrong, he is a stupiidd mallam and he is an old wine in old bottle, he cannot rule Nigeria, his days are past. We must not trust our future on old bastardss whose only interest is to loot the resources.

Dont tell me that idiott is not corrupt bc its not true. He is as corrupt as an average Nigerian politicians. AND IF HE IS NOT COMING TO STEAL MONEY, WHY IS HE TOO ANXIOUS TO RULE NIGERIA? ARE WE BEGGING HIM? IS HE THE MESSIAH? MOST NIGERIANS WILL NOT VOTE FOR A BOKO HARAM RASCAL

The next presidential election will be interesting. As for me i dont care about the etnicity or party affiliation of whom am voting. Give me any good candidate from any part of Nigeria and I will vote for him. In the East I can only vote for any of the following cndidates: Chime, Rochas, NOI or Soluda depending on who is contesting. From the West Fashola will get my vote anyday bc he is a visionary leader, and from the north we need someone like the former EFCC boss, the North should not go to old bastardss, that EFCC boss commands so much respect within and outside Nigeria. He will beat Buhari hands down in any election.

Ribadu is well respected home amd abroad. Yes, but Buhari commands much more respect. If you don't know that, then you don't know anything. You're an empty head.

You said Ribadu will best Buhari in any election. This statement is another demonstration that you are an empty head.

But then, its possible you're not an empty head afterall. You are just trying to mislead people by pointing them towards candidates that may appear good, but which you know are not politically strong enough to win.

Then you say Buhari is corrupt? Are you totally daft? If there is anything that it certain about Buhari, it's the fact that he is not corrupt and he hates corruption and injustice with a total hatred and passion.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by lacasa: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2012
i voted GEJ & not Asari gringringrin (lwkm)
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2012
Today GEJ! Tomoro GEJ again! Haba! He was voted in just last year! Are we not too hard on dis man? Pls allow him atleast two and half years in office b4 callin him a total failure. Sometimes I just feel d man is not given a free hand to rule by the same nigerians who voted for him.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2012
Who ever takes the chit chat of Asari Dokubo, an illiterate terrorist, jobless mofo, who expects GEJ to be sharing money around is a joker. Asari and co needs to find a job and stop pouring these information. Whether GEJ contests 2015 or not, he is a very comfortable man. GEJ is doing his job, Asari should find a job and do, he is still employable.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by passion007: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2012
All i see while reading through these comments is that We are not ready to do away with Godfatherism. Asari's sole indignation is that GEJ is losing/has lost OBJs support and that the SS might end up leading for only 4 years. To me, that is selfishnes and stupidity. Over 100 million enfranchised Nigerians will be at the polls, but at the end of the day, its the political godfather who determines what happens. Now, GEJ wants to break thst trend, yet the greater proportion of 100 million voters are not even going to support his ideals. The first question we should ask ourselves is "what do we really want?"
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2012
2015 elections will be peaceful, free and fair because it will be one man one vote and Nigerians will get the best deal out of it
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by RickyRoss1(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2012
lanre_front:

Ribadu is well respected home amd abroad. Yes, but Buhari commands much more respect. If you don't know that, then you don't know anything. You're an empty head.

You said Ribadu will best Buhari in any election. This statement is another demonstration that you are an empty head.

But then, its possible you're not an empty head afterall. You are just trying to mislead people by pointing them towards candidates that may appear good, but which you know are not politically strong enough to win.

Then you say Buhari is corrupt? Are you totally daft? If there is anything that it certain about Buhari, it's the fact that he is not corrupt and he hates corruption and injustice with a total hatred and passion.

And here comes the dumbest foool of them all. He thinks he knows something simply bc he thinks and assumes buhari is a saint and can win everyone in an election.

Foool, history has a way of repeating itself. How many times has your popular buhari contested already? What % of vote did he get? What magic is he gonna do now to win that he didnt do previously? Once a looser, always a loooser...

Buhari is like that retardeddd opposition candidate in ghana (Nana Aufo Addoo) that has lost presidential election for the second time. He so much believes in violent and told his supporters ALL DIE BE DIE. He constantly rants and chant ALL DIE BE DIE, this is a violent man, he believes its either he win or the entire country go to war. This is what costs him the election. He lost again last week and has been causing problem all over ghana. He claims the election was rigged by the ruling president, and i thought he was serious, but he cant prove it bc he has no evidence.

Most Nigerians know buhari is part of the boko haram that is ravaging the north. Most Nigerians will prefer a smarter, younger and more intelligent Ribadu to an old, dumb and violent buhari. Even smart Hausa people will not vote for buhari bc boko haram has made their region a god forsaken zone.

2015 is around the corner, very soon we shall to go know who the looser is, and we shall no who is gonna be defeated in a war. Its easy to chant and rant war on the internet, but like i said already, ONCE A LOOOSER, ALWAYS A LOOOOOOSER....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Kewt: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2012
Ozonna:

You see the problem with Buhari supporters, they so much believe in violence, killings, etc. Other anti-GEJ posters made their points here without mentioning anything violent.

Who told that there will be One Nigeria if GEJ loses? Or do you think other tribes are so happy/ecstatic about one NIGEYRIYA?
Bet me this same Asari that's criticising GEJ will be among the first that will mobilise youths with Arms and Ammunition against Nigeria if GEJ doesn't win in 2015.

You are old enough to know that no tribe have monopoly of violence.

And who told you he is a Buhari supporter? Will I be right to safely asssume that by the above statement, you are GEJ apologist?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by honeric01(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2012
Hahahaha, money don dey finish, dem don dey complain one by one after eating the country dry.

Bird of a feather.... grin
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by solomonkane(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The OBJ of today is USELESS in terms of election. OBJ cannot even influence the outcome of PDP primary in his state(this explains why PDP is factionalised in Ogun). As for the general elections, OBJ is also USELESS as was seen in the outcome of 2011 election when he lost his polling boot. In the whole of southwest, OBJ is an ORPHAN. He was recently lambasted by chief Bode George. Therefore, if GEJ will lose any election, it can NEVER be because of his disagreement with OBJ.
GEJ doesn't even need to do much to win elections. All that is needed is for him to maintain the pace he's currently going. By the time the PHCN is completely taken over by new owners in early 2013, with the expected boom in the power sector combined with harvest of other projects here and there, even the harshest critic of the govt will FALL IN LINE, flee on EXILE or risk being lynched by the masses. I only hope he constructs the 2nd Niger bridge as promised, otherwise I will stop posting comments in support of him.
So far every indication points to GEJ contesting in 2015. Therefore, those who cannot stomach that can begin now to prepare for EXILE

SMH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
Asari has said the bitter truth.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by vanstanzy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
GEJ surrounded himself with sycophants and leeches, what do u expect. Even if the man has got good intentions for Naija, all has been rubbished by the criminals around him. From SLS - Sambo - Labaran Maku etc, as impediments. How then do u want to get the job done?
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by ballabriggs: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
If Jona can do just one thing for me, I will support him come 2015.

He has to FIRE MAKU NOW!!!

That is the only way he can earn my support cool
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by wowo2: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
olas2u: The Goodluck Johnathan administration as increased the poverty level in Nigeria.That subsidy removal nonsense was just to take from the poor and give to the rich.He should go away after is tenure.

GEJ said in his last TV interview that he did not promise to eliminate poverty but create wealth....so why is anybody complaining
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by aribisala0(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Is it about the east-west road or about not carrying him(Asari) along(ie free oil money not trickling into his pocket)? The east-west road is a big challenge considering how vast the road is. Though the minister of Niger delta has been unimpressive, the challenges of funding must also be appreciated. The records show that about N100billion is required annually to complete the road in 4yrs. When compared with the total annual budget for the ministry meant to over-see the project, which is N59billion in 2012, the challenges are obvious.
However, I agree with Asari in that the govt should find a way of funding the project. Currently, funds from SURE-P is being deployed to fix some sections of the road. Funds should also be mobilized from wherever to support whatever the ministry has to complete the road.
But if it is about free oil money trickling down into his pocket, my hand no dey dat one

400 billion naira to complete a road?? please where are these "records".
Are they Fela records or Oliver de Coque

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by stineb1: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
0lumide: I made some calculations here that goodluck is not going to win 2015!!

He will not win anything!! If GEJ wants to honour himself, the best thing is to conduct a free and fair election in 2015 and exit the power corridor.

Should he contest and win, there will be CIVIL WAR! Another rigged election in Nigeria is the end of anything Nigeria

What a baseless(motor park/Beer parlor) analysis.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
vanstanzy: GEJ surrounded himself with sycophants and leeches, what do u expect. Even if the man has got good intentions for Naija, all has been rubbished by the criminals around him. From SLS - Sambo - Labaran Maku etc, as impediments. How then do u want to get the job done?

Insincere comment from a tribal bigot, of all the criminals JEG is known to have around, all you could point at are all northerners? these 3 aren't even "stealing money like the rest you intentionally ignored because they are southerners"

May God have mercy on you. sad
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by honeric01(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
ballabriggs: If Jona can do just one thing for me, I will support him come 2015.

He has to FIRE MAKU NOW!!!

That is the only way he can earn my support cool

Maku is a noise maker and a liar, but out of all the criminals he keeps as friends, how does Maku come out as the main problem when we have tens of southerners killing his government with rampant looting?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Tochinn(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
I absolutely concur wth d content of the message but the messenger is sayin dis, because the current govt sidelined him. I there4 take d message not d messenger.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Alxmyr(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The OBJ of today is USELESS in terms of election. OBJ cannot even influence the outcome of PDP primary in his state(this explains why PDP is factionalised in Ogun). As for the general elections, OBJ is also USELESS as was seen in the outcome of 2011 election when he lost his polling boot. In the whole of southwest, OBJ is an ORPHAN. He was recently lambasted by chief Bode George. Therefore, if GEJ will lose any election, it can NEVER be because of his disagreement with OBJ.

Think this is laptop 21st of the 40 laptops.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by ochallo: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Asari dokubo is a hypocrite, let him return the billions he is being paid monthly and see if the east west road would not be completed, or better still, he should handle fund it himself. bunch of lunatics running Nigeria.

and the mad man , mentioned ibb and abacha who looted the country the most.
what nonsense, are they not all birds of the same feather.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
wowo2:

GEJ said in his last TV interview that he did not promise to eliminate poverty but create wealth....so why is anybody complaining
The govt has a responsibility to create opportunities (wealth) while it is the citizen's responsibility to key into those opportunities and become wealthy(lift themselves up from the shackles of poverty). Govt has created many of such opportunities including YOUWIN, recruitments by govt MDA(ministries, department and agencies), agric transformation, creation of more federal universities,etc. If some citizens, due to pathological cynicism or lack of information, fail to key into such opportunities, who is to blame?
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by deletrue: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
0lumide: I made some calculations here that goodluck is not going to win 2015!!

He will not win anything!! If GEJ wants to honour himself, the best thing is to conduct a free and fair election in 2015 and exit the power corridor.

Should he contest and win, there will be CIVIL WAR! Another rigged election in Nigeria is the end of anything Nigeria!!

IMF and wallstreet can not keep insulting our national sovereignty!

If IMF wants to invest in Nigeria, they should please do so and follow the guidelines listed out for investors in the nation. Investment is a risk so take the risk not try to eliminate the risk by manipulating government functions and agencies with the power of federal government!!

SINCERE_9GERIAN, YOUR GRAVE AWAITS YOU!! WHETHER 50 YEARS FROM NOW OR TOMORROW, YOUR GRAVE ALREADY KNOWS YOU! YOU WILL BE ALONE WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE AND MEMORIES. IF YOU FORGET YOUR DEEDS WHILE ALIVE, YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL REMIND YOU IMMEDIATELY!! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!
It is now very clear that your degree of madness is incomparable. Could it be that you inherited this from your family. I even doubt if you have a well organised family going by what comes out mouth. There is something seriously wrong with you. May God save you from this imminent danger your faceing.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
omiobo: Now I faced the shame of supporting GEJ. I regret ever believing in him. His administration is full of corrupt and greedy politicians. GEJ cannot achieve anything with the greedy ministers surrounding his govt.
Earlier I supported subsidy removal. Yes,it's a good programme but with the level of corruption in this govt,I stand against it. GEJ should tackle corruption first before subsidy removal.
LIES! LIES!! Since you claim you believed in him initially, tell us why. Perhaps, some of us who doubt you may be convinced
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Blazay(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
coolSure banker!
Unless he pays his SUGAR GODFATHERS AND GODMOTHERS HANDSOMELY IN CASH AND IN KIND!
He is not gonna be the FIRST DICTATOR TO STAY IN POWER FOR 10 YEARS!!!
LAI LAI!!!!
WETIN OBJ NOR FIT TO DO? ;DSure banker!
Unless he pays his SUGAR GODFATHERS AND GODMOTHERS HANDSOMELY IN CASH AND IN KIND!
He is not gonna be the FIRST DICTATOR TO STAY IN POWER FOR 10 YEARS!!!
LAI LAI!!!!
WETIN OBJ NOR FIT TO DO?

Work don close! HALLELUJAH!!!!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by RickyRoss1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
deletrue: It is now very clear that your degree of madness is incomparable. Could it be that you inherited this from your family. I even doubt if you have a well organised family going by what comes out mouth. There is something seriously wrong with you. May God save you from this imminent danger your faceing.

Dont mind the olodo.
Maybe they told him and buhari that elections are won through intimidation and violence.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Ozonna(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kewt:

And who told you he is a Buhari supporter? Will I be right to safely asssume that by the above statement, you are GEJ apologist?

https://www.nairaland.com/1121875/should-buhari-contest-presidency-again. That is to answer ur question about Mr Olumide.

2nd question, I am not blind and I thank God for it. I'm in Enugu now for my xmas holiday and on getting to enugu, I saw work in progress @ our Enugu Airport. I liked what I saw and if liking what I saw makes me a GEJ apologist, so be it.

On getting to enugu my cousin (a contractor) picked me and we went to where he makes his supplies. To my suprise it was a rail construction site, the name of the company is ESSER a turkish company (anybody who stays in Enugu must have seen their official vehicles). I learnt that FG hvae started massive reconstruction rail lines from PH - North (enugu is along that route). I remembered what Taharqa have been saying all along here in NL. I saw it, I liked what I saw and if that makes me a GEJ apologist, so be it.

I also heard (not from NL but from friends who ply these routes regularly)that work is seriously on going @ Eungu - Onitsha(I hate the CCC contractors handling that road) and Enugu - Ph and that Owerri - Onitsha have been completed. I liked what I heard and if it makes me a GEJ apologist, So be it. Meanwhile let's pray that these roads Last.

However, I also disagree with some of GEJ's actions and God is my witness nobody is paying to be GEJ's apologist.

Almost forgot I supported,preached and voted for BUHKARE. My mum never misses CHANNEL's TV evry sunday by 5pm to watch Bakare preach. Infact as of Last year, my whole nuclear family(except 1) voted for Buhkare.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Bolarge1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
kunzel: President Goodluck Jonathan will lose the 2015 election because he is surrounded by greedy people and he has turned against the key people who helped his ascendancy to the presidency, Leader of the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force (NDVF), Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo has said.

According to Asari-Dokubo, who was speaking in Abuja, it is no longer golden to keep quiet, considering that so many things are going wrong with Jonathan's presidency.

He explained that although the entire South-South has always supported Jonathan, the time has come to break the silence on the Ijaw man's tenure at Aso Rock.

"We must speak out on issues that are very critical to the survival of our people, the survival of the people of the South-South and the Southeast, which is the political base of Goodluck Jonathan," he said.

"Jonathan is surrendered by very greedy people who are only in the presidency to enrich themselves at the expense of Goodluck himself. If we don't talk and we continue to brush it aside, tomorrow we will be blamed; and people will say: 'Mujahid Asari-Dokubo was around when Goodluck Jonathan was president, and he didn't talk.' Then I will be an accomplice and accessory after the fact."

Speaking further, he declared Jonathan's 2015 presidential aspiration as an exercise in futility, saying he would lose because he has surrounded himself with people who drove away those who made big contributions to the political and electoral processes that enthroned his presidency, such as former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

"First, there was no need for Goodluck Jonathan to disagree with Olusegun Obasanjo. I don't like Obasanjo, I don't like his face, I hate him, but he was instrumental in bringing Goodluck Jonathan to power.

"And the greedy people around Jonathan have not managed him enough, to the extent that they will allow Jonathan to disagree with Obasanjo openly. And if you check, all the people who supported Goodluck Jonathan and fought to bring him to power have openly disagreed with him."

Asari-Dokubo lamented that that the South-South may not have the eight-year rule it has craved because there will be no magic about it if it is going to be one man one vote. He also said Jonathan's administration has achieved nothing to differentiate itself from past governments, even those that reigned before Independence.

"For us, nothing has changed. It is still business as usual. Some of us are tempted to ask this question: why are all these things happening? Why has the president allowed some ministers like Godsday Orubebe to continue in government?" he queried.

"Everyday people die on the East-West Road. If Orubebe is incompetent as he has shown himself to be, he should be removed. Nobody voted for Orubebe. And why is Orubebe so important to the president that he can't remove him even in the face of his obvious incompetence and several allegations to corruption."

He expressed regrets that Orubebe, who was used to share the sufferings of the masses before his nomination for appointment as a minister, is now turning deaf ears to complaints about his ministry — the Niger Delta Ministry.

"We have told him that if the president leaves in 2015 without the completion of the East-West Road, we are finished. The man kept telling us there is no money.

"When IBB was there, there was money. When Abacha was there, there was money. When other people where there, there was money.

How come the money disappeared when Jonathan got there? Orubebe will account for all the deaths on the East-West Road."

www.ediong.org/2012/12/goodluck-jonathan-will-lose-2015.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Ediong+(Ediong)&m=1

DOKUBO LOOKS CONFUSED. HE WAS COMPLAINING OF DISTRACTION FROM OBASANJO BUT HIS BROTHER LIKES OF ERUBEBE WAS NOT DELIVERING. THEN WILL OBASANJO TAKE OVER ERUBEBE'S MINISTRY AND WORK IT OUT.

DOKUBO YOUR BROTHERS HAVE FAILED YOU AND NOT OBASANJO. HIS OBASANJO RULING DELTA, BAYELSA STATES. WHAT OF NDDC, DESOPADEC, ETC ARE THEY ALSO CONTROLLED BY OBASANJO.

NA WAO! A DEY LAUGH O!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode At Funeral Service Of Tunji Braithwaite / Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau / Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.