Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (17674 Views)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Jonathan Cannot Win 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by omiobo: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
You obviously have problem with comprehension. My question was why did you believe in GEJ initially?
If that is the case,ur question get am for K-leg
gringrin. Why would you want to know? I expected your question to be why the sudden change of mind not why did I believe in him initially?
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
tomakint:
You lost me there Ogbomosho G! Trust me the Igbos you love to hate are busy buying up your properties in Ogbomosho right before your eyes you are here making empty and aimless boasting, o ma se o

And buying properties means what? Omo Igbo oshi?
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
dayokanu:

And buying properties means what? Omo Igbo oshi?
It simply means you are indirectly mortgaging your future while they are thriving, that is one thin we don't do in my place (Ondo) we are totally different from you (Ogbomoshos)
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
tomakint:
It simply means you are indirectly mortgaging your future while they are thriving, that is one thin we don't do in my place (Ondo) we are totally different from you (Ogbomoshos)

This idiiiot doesnt even know a thing aout Ondo.

I wont insult Ondo people cos I know you are not one of them you impostor

Someone who claims he is from Ondo a place renowned for their tribal marks would make a statement like

tomakint: Ogbomosho G, I just like this guy, you thought I am one of those with 'tribal marks' on their cheeks abi,
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
dayokanu:

This idiiiot doesnt even know a thing aout Ondo.

I wont insult Ondo people cos I know you are not one of them you impostor

Someone who claims he is from Ondo a place renowned for their tribal marks would make a statement like

Ogbomosho G, you are a born clown indeed, can you compare your 15 tribal marks shocked shocked shocked (Omo o ti poju now) to just 2 from us (Ondo People) that is the whole object of my jeers at you omo eran!!!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by jason123: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
tomakint:
Ogbomosho G, you are a born clown indeed, can you compare your 15 tribal marks shocked shocked shocked (Omo o ti poju now) to just 2 from us (Ondo People) that is the whole object of my jeers at you omo eran!!!

Ondo people with TWO tribal marks? Funny stuffs!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by hakanai(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hope say they never cut Asari annual allowance o!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by bymigokeph: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
even pple like u Asari sef dey talk about greed, wat hpped 2 d money given u 2 sent nigerians 2 skul abroad. u dumped dem in a sec. skul in Ghana & neva reached dem again. because Gej has refused 2 give u & ur mate(BJO). u cant make him lose if he wants 2 come 2015
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by porka: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
lanre_front:

Ribadu is well respected home amd abroad. Yes, but Buhari commands much more respect. If you don't know that, then you don't know anything. You're an empty head.

You said Ribadu will best Buhari in any election. This statement is another demonstration that you are an empty head.

But then, its possible you're not an empty head afterall. You are just trying to mislead people by pointing them towards candidates that may appear good, but which you know are not politically strong enough to win.

Then you say Buhari is corrupt? Are you totally daft? If there is anything that it certain about Buhari, it's the fact that he is not corrupt and he hates corruption and injustice with a total hatred and passion.

Buhari does not hate corruption and injustice, he dwells in them.

1) Buhari's ADC, Mustapha Jokolo, allegedly smuggled 53 suitcases stuffed with currencies belonging to his Emir father when Buhari's government closed all Nigeria's borders in 1983. It was allegedly intercepted by Alh Abubakar Atiku. There were no investigations, everything was covered up. This is gross corruption.

2) Buhari enacted a decree against drug trafficking, applied that decree retroactively to MURDER two young Nigerians who were caught with hard drugs before the decree was enacted. This is injustice.

3) Buhari worked for Sani Abacha as the Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund, there were alleged lopsidedness in projects execution. Award of contracts were mainly to his cronies as alleged. That is corruption and injustice.

4) Buhari was not a member of ANPP until the presidential primaries were being won by Rochas Okorocha in 2002/2003. Buhari was brought in and votes were rigged for him by the party hacks against Rochas Okorocha at the time. By this act, Buhari willingly embraced corruption and injustice.

5) Buhari has been touted as not having much in material wealth after his overthrow, yet he has been a presidential candidate of political parties for three times, where did his campaign funds come from? Answers to this question will be of benefit to his supporters and critics.

6) Buhari declared Abacha corruption free at the 10th Anniversary of the late dictator's death in Kano. It is on record that Abacha's 'loots' (monies illegally taken out of the treasury) are being returned by foreign governments.

Please tell us how much Buhari still hates corruption and injustice after all this and more.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by simdam500(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ok. I hear *thinkin of wat next*
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Justbright(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
Asari get over $9million annually 4rm federal govt 4 doin just notin(cos piplines are stil bin vanderlized everyday) so I guess d money are not forth coming dats why he's makin noise...as 4 Gej performance and his chance in 2015,I guess millions of stupid nigerians dat voted him are to be blame..cos gej ruled bayelsa which has just 8 local govt for over 8yrs without any meaningful development yet gullible nigerian masses trusted him wt 774 local govt...isn't dat madness...as far as I am concerned,I wl neva waste ma time coming out to vote cos its over 4 Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by vanstanzy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehe, in your mind you think you have covered your goof? e.t.c ko, k.t.c ni, why didn't you name 3 southerners then e.t.c? dey deceive yourself dey think you dey deceive anyone grin grin grin grin, you be tribal and religious bigot and even if you try to hide it, your previous posts on this forum are selling you out embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue grin

Stop wasting my time and fvcking believe whatever u will, i don't answer to u.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Frendys(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
A good name is better than riches or position.

GEJ should leave a lasting legacy for the people of South-South by ensuring that the East-West road project is completed.

Elder Orubebe and co should encourage GEJ to complete these roads and ensure power supply instead of focusing on 2nd term.

The West's economy is progressing but the Southern part is not moving well enough because of infrastural deficiency like road and electricity,amongst others. The North has gone further backward by about thirty years.

Develop South south before the end of this tenure. My little cent
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Eziachi: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sealeddeal: All these predictions do not ruffle GEJ.[b]he has alot of times to do wonders and if he successfully build east-west road,2nd Niger bridge,Passage of PIB and subsequent deregulation of downstream oil/gas sector,Fix all the dilapidated trunk A roads in Nigeria,increase the power generation,and provide the 3million jobs he promised Youth,then he is on right track and possibly will win 2015 presidency if he play his game well. [/b]He doesnt need OBJ to win as OBJ is considered powerless here in SS/SE/MB.
You people makes me laugh loud. When has achievement or record of work being the yardstick of electing Nigerian rogue rulers? On what person record of achievement did you based your vote for GEJ last time?
It doesn't matter whether he slept for the whole four years, you will still vote for him because he is a southerners like you and the same goes for northerners rooting for Buhari. That is the real Nigerian way and stop talking *****
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by HARDDON: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Still enuf time to right the wrong if only he will step into the light ..

May d Gud Lord seee him tru cos apart frm d fact that dere is fuel everywhere ενεη in dis festive period , nufin else to boast of
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by REVOLUTNIS: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
k2039: An objective south-south guy who callled a spade what it really is.
that guy is a criminal, he is making the noise because has not gotten what he want by the time he gets it he will change his position.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by baslone: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
porka:

Buhari does not hate corruption and injustice, he dwells in them.

1) Buhari's ADC, Mustapha Jokolo, allegedly smuggled 53 suitcases stuffed with currencies belonging to his Emir father when Buhari's government closed all Nigeria's borders in 1983. It was allegedly intercepted by Alh Abubakar Atiku. There were no investigations, everything was covered up. This is gross corruption.

2) Buhari enacted a decree against drug trafficking, applied that decree retroactively to MURDER two young Nigerians who were caught with hard drugs before the decree was enacted. This is injustice.

3) Buhari worked for Sani Abacha as the Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund, there were alleged lopsidedness in projects execution. Award of contracts were mainly to his cronies as alleged. That is corruption and injustice.

4) Buhari was not a member of ANPP until the presidential primaries were being won by Rochas Okorocha in 2002/2003. Buhari was brought in and votes were rigged for him by the party hacks against Rochas Okorocha at the time. By this act, Buhari willingly embraced corruption and injustice.

5) Buhari has been touted as not having much in material wealth after his overthrow, yet he has been a presidential candidate of political parties for three times, where did his campaign funds come from? Answers to this question will be of benefit to his supporters and critics.

6) Buhari declared Abacha corruption free at the 10th Anniversary of the late dictator's death in Kano. It is on record that Abacha's 'loots' (monies illegally taken out of the treasury) are being returned by foreign governments.

Please tell us how much Buhari still hates corruption and injustice after all this and more.

Guy,you can do Berra than this nah undecided
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
[img]http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/01/16/asari-leads-protest-calls-for-sovereign-national-conference/dokubo-asarileads-protest-in-port-harcourt/[/img]

fat muthfuka running his mouth again - was this not the dull witted thug shouting occupy your resources? - the word is that this arsehole is the one who truncated the shutting down of the oil wells during the strike by making threatening phone calls to pengassan officials
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by kinguwem: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2012
Asari Dokubo is free to make comments on the state of the nation. However, despite his opinion, during the elections, he has only a vote. Other people have their own opinion. Until elections are conducted and votes counted, a winner cannot emergence. Asari should be grateful to GEJ for not being an ex-convict. Presently, his standard of living is better than that of an average Nigerian. The major problem with the South-South is the state governors. Can't they raise money to facilitate the completion of the East-West Road. Even when the road is completed, maintenance will still be a problem because of the perculiar terrain of the region.
Nigerians need to be resourceful instead of depending on political patronage to create wealth.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by CCampbell(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2012
If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Funny how a villain like Asari Dokubo has now seen the light after enjoying the largesse of the GEJ-led govt. He has since lost all political relevance even amongst his own people and is actively seeking ways of boosting his ego and persona. There is some element of truth in his statements though.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by playmode(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Is it about the east-west road or about not carrying him(Asari) along(ie free oil money not trickling into his pocket)? The east-west road is a big challenge considering how vast the road is. Though the minister of Niger delta has been unimpressive, the challenges of funding must also be appreciated. The records show that about N100billion is required annually to complete the road in 4yrs. When compared with the total annual budget for the ministry meant to over-see the project, which is N59billion in 2012, the challenges are obvious.
However, I agree with Asari in that the govt should find a way of funding the project. Currently, funds from SURE-P is being deployed to fix some sections of the road. Funds should also be mobilized from wherever to support whatever the ministry has to complete the road.
But if it is about free oil money trickling down into his pocket, my hand no dey dat one
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
http://blog.iwatchlive.org/2012/05/east-west-road-to-cost-n360-billion/

[size=20pt]SHUT UP THE F.x.ck UP you dumb monkey.It is hard to believe that there are still unintelligent scoundrels like you in our midst.How hard can it be to fix and competently maintain a fx.cking road.If you a human being it won't be hard but if you are an animal like Jonathan it will be.If they stop inflating contracts and commit to getting the project done it will be done.Even in poor Eritrea ,roads are being fixed without long stories.These bastard Jonathan and Sambo are building homes for N9 billion without batting an eyelid and here you are making excuses for this assholes called Jonathan.

You know my prayer?? I pray that you ,Jonathan and all his cronies die at the hands other Nigerians who will start the upcoming revolution.We are tired of your shitty mind games ,enough is enough.I know you are a paid agent that is why you always come here to defend Jonathan even when your argument sound so pathetic to point of pity.Dude grow some fx.cking love for you country and stop supporting treason.

Tell your friend Jonathan that he his going pay and he will not be the only to pay with his blood.We have tried to be civil but he won;t listen. The only things you guys in Government understand is violence and violence you shall get.The only way that we can save Nigeria is via bloodshed,we have to kill Jonathan,his cronies and all the members of house of representatives.Nigerians are too stupid to vote for the right leaders so the only way is a total violent overhaul of the current Government.Ghana did it and they are reaping the benefits today.The time of chit chatting is over.Tick tock tick tock,Jonathan your time is coming MARK MY WORDS![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by anulaxad(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
playmode:

[size=20pt]SHUT UP THE F.x.ck UP you dumb monkey.It is hard to believe that there are still unintelligent scoundrels like you in our midst.How hard can it be to fix and competently maintain a fx.cking road.If you a human being it won't be hard but if you are an animal like Jonathan it will be.If they stop inflating contracts and commit to getting the project done it will be done.Even in poor Eritrea ,roads are being fixed without long stories.These bastard Jonathan and Sambo are building homes for N9 billion without batting an eyelid and here you are making excuses for this assholes called Jonathan.

You know my prayer?? I pray that you ,Jonathan and all his cronies die at the hands other Nigerians who will start the upcoming revolution.We are tired of your shitty mind games ,enough is enough.I know you are a paid agent that is why you always come here to defend Jonathan even when your argument sound so pathetic to point of pity.Dude grow some fx.cking love for you country and stop supporting treason.

Tell your friend Jonathan that he his going pay and he will not be the only to pay with his blood.We have tried to be civil but he won;t listen. The only things you guys in Government understand is violence and violence you shall get.The only way that we can save Nigeria is via bloodshed,we have to kill Jonathan,his cronies and all the members of house of representatives.Nigerians are too stupid to vote for the right leaders so the only way is a total violent overhaul of the current Government.Ghana did it and they are reaping the benefits today.The time of chit chatting is over.Tick tock tick tock,Jonathan your time is coming MARK MY WORDS![/size]

my friend I was arguing with that bast ard he calls himself sincerenigerian my ass in another thread he was saying the same thing he likes
seeing people suffer while he enjoys I have enjoyed every single word you have said as the Yoruba say babeh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by solomonkane(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Asari Dokubo is no hero and his comments are idiotic to say the least. Obviously his principal has cut off his source of feeding for reasons best known to him. This is why I had a problem with the Amnesty programme in the first place, it has only succeeded in creating another privileged class of criminals like Asari, Tompolo, Ateke Tom e.t.c while the main issues that led to militancy are still far from resolved. The East/West road is not fixed and I suspect won't be fixed for a while because it has become a goldmine for every administration from Abacha's era (much like the P.T.D.F, Ecological Funds and so on) to steal from. Resources are scarce yet we have two government agencies who basically do the same thing (Ministry of the Niger Delta and NDDC)receiving humongous allocations for overhead and recurrent expenditure so who is deceiving who?
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Psyafe(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2012
0lumide: I made some calculations here that goodluck is not going to win 2015!!

He will not win anything!! If GEJ wants to honour himself, the best thing is to conduct a free and fair election in 2015 and exit the power corridor.

Should he contest and win, there will be CIVIL WAR! Another rigged election in Nigeria is the end of anything Nigeria!!

IMF and wallstreet can not keep insulting our national sovereignty!

If IMF wants to invest in Nigeria, they should please do so and follow the guidelines listed out for investors in the nation. Investment is a risk so take the risk not try to eliminate the risk by manipulating government functions and agencies with the power of federal government!!

SINCERE_9GERIAN, YOUR GRAVE AWAITS YOU!! WHETHER 50 YEARS FROM NOW OR TOMORROW, YOUR GRAVE ALREADY KNOWS YOU! YOU WILL BE ALONE WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE AND MEMORIES. IF YOU FORGET YOUR DEEDS WHILE ALIVE, YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL REMIND YOU IMMEDIATELY!! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!

All what he is insinuating are all propanganda, if 2015 comes, he would be the first person to come and say let us vote for him, he is our own. And by the time the fuel increases to 200 per litre, all Nigerians will sit down and be doing smiling and suffering. Let us just pray to God to bless us all so as for us to be able to be paying our bills and live well!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Jesuspikin87(m): 4:41am On Dec 17, 2012
Jonathan started on a good note when he took over from Late Yaradua. I guess his poor experience from governance has shown itself,it has alwz bin unmerited elevation from the start.

Asari Asari Asari....how many times did I call u? We need not been told that GEJ has stopped sharing the money.....I see fresh start. Next year...So help us all...God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by GeneralGaricks: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Prof Corruption: A fool can, sometimes, make an interesting statement.

I dey laugh. Operation occupy ya resources has come to an end.

And who tells you a man has power to refer to another mortal as fool

Your posts have continuously depicted a shallowness of mind.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by GeneralGaricks: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
boladez: Wow!, this is an unseen before level of courage and boldness. Asari has hit the nail on the head.

Gej is not a bad guy on his own but simply surrounded himself with dogs and pigs. They are leading him like a ram to the slaughter. Unfortuntely he is not intelligent and streetwise to know he is being used by thieves around him.

Even GEJ himself cannot dissagree with this assertion and so cant do anything about it.

I pray the man wisens up and become the messiah all Nigerians assumed him to be which made them vote him into power.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by coast222: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
let Biafra go naaaaaaaaaa 2015

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Dede1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=Prof Corruption]A fool can, sometimes, make an interesting statement.

quote]

Why have you not yet made interesting statement?
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Dede1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=Prof Corruption]A fool can, sometimes, make an interesting statement.

[quote]

Why have you not yet made interesting statement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic / Senate Reconvenes, Decries Buhari’s Serial Bill Rejections / Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.