Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

content deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / content deleted (1568 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / content deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

content deleted by Remedy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2005
content deleted
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2005
Yes there's a possiblity she turned u down because of your sister. She wouldn't want you to cause some kind of misunderstanding btwn her and your sister. maybe if u had told your sister to help you tell her, you like her...then...she would know your sister wants her for you and also that you must have loved her so much to send your sister to her. Do u get me?

You can still work things out btwn u and her...by sending your sister to her, to help u tell her, that you love her..and that she (your sister) wouldn't be angry at her (the girl u like) if she was with you.

Do i make sense? undecided
Re: content deleted by tcherokee(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2005
Me no really think so, In my experience my sisters girlfriends always seem to "fall" for me, ironically it is always sister that was spoiling the "runs" then, So i learnt to keep it from her :d
Anyway Hot angel is right in a way, if your sister doesn't mind you dating her friend then she is the easiest way to get to her.
Re: content deleted by nddy(m): 3:27am On Aug 09, 2005
Brother, I feel you, but you've got to understand that if you had asked your sister to help you out, it would mean you giving her the consent to date. As they say, there are many fish in an ocean. If one person says no, forget her and carry on. There is always that special person for you.
Re: content deleted by spencer(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2005
Remedy; d girl's relationship with your sister has nothing to do with her refusal. D game is very clear that she don't like u at all.
For God's sake, u guys should stop dis indoor relationship. Is there no better girls in ur school?
maybe one day u will fall in love wlth ur sister.
Re: content deleted by pkrix(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2005
U shouldnt have gone for your sister's friend without a very stylistic and sensitive procedures.

I cannot go for my sister's friend but if I do, then the attraction is dire and she, the girl in question seems to possess all the qualities I desire in a lady which I did not see some place else.
Re: content deleted by Greatpeter(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2005
Remedy do not remedify the discipline you instilled in your younger sisters.

Sending your siter to her friend for dating will give her licence to date outside and you won't be able to talk then.

If you know you can't eat your cake and have it desist from that and earn your respect but if you don't care go ahead.

You suppose to take your sister's friend as your sister and not to date her.

If she declines completely you will lose your respect.

Just go and tell her you were testing her and you don't wish to date her and tell her to be a good girl.
That's my advise sir.
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2005
Just 'because u told your sis not to date doesnt mean she's not dating. smiley

nddy:

As they say, there are many fish in an ocean. If one person says no, forget her and carry on. There is always that special person for you.
There r many fishes in d ocean. True, but they wont just jump into your bait. U got to fish 'in style' bro. Let go of every girl because she said No? U might be left with no none.

Since u've set d boundary (which is unnecessary) for your sister.. Try keep your date away from your sister (whether she's her friend or not).
Except u r ready to remedy the situation by talking to your sister. Give her reasons not to date @ here age (if u think its wrong). Uninformed decision is useless cos it's shaky. Then after a while
Go for your girl (but no when to bac-off).

Personally i dont have to date my sis friend. fall ke? I wont even allow it. Na only she fine?
Re: content deleted by eveseh(f): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2006
maybe she sont like you?
Re: content deleted by dakmanzero(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2007
Remedy

You seem quite proud of the descipline you think you have instilled in your sister.

Do you really want her gossiping with her friends about their relationship with you.

Girls can be quite creative when discussing their boyfriends and bedroom antics, even if none ever took place.

You are putting your sister's respect for you at risk.

If the relationship doesn't work out, you could damage their friendship.

Stay away from your sisters' friends, even if they come after you. At least until you are comfortable with the idea of her giggling over your d!ck size with her pallies.
Re: content deleted by voltrens(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2008
brace up , its one of those things repackage urself and move on over time , she might still fall back to back you, this is life.
Re: content deleted by 2dye4(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2008
she was not just into you ,cos if she was she'd damn the consequences and stick it out with u.
Re: content deleted by tome1: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
There is a possibility you do not meet up to the standard of what she wants in a guy grin grin\

By the way are you sure she is mature enough so it will not be a case of child abuse wink
Re: content deleted by tkb417(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2008
Look for another one
Re: content deleted by choco4life(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2008
cud put some pressure on her.
Re: content deleted by aristocrat(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
its ridiculous guy stop da rubbish
Re: content deleted by TheSeeker(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2009
Talking to your sister not to move with boys and the same preacher going for someone else's sister speaks in high tone of your hypocrisy but let me try and understand it doesn't work that way with sudden "crush". What kind of relationship are you intending to have with this girl? How old are you? If you're a bit distant from her in age, she'll feel a disconnect, making it odder that you're her friend's older brother. Do you perhaps know that your sister may have discussed your warnings with her in their regular discussions and she probably thinks you're not living up to your words? Also, girls within the teen ages to 20 years are kids to me. They are a carcass of emotional instability. So you really have to be a patient lion to deal with them. I am sure your sister won't want you to hurt her friend(if she allows you to date her at all) and if she lets you and the end result means you hurt her, it'll go a long way in deteriorating your credibility with your sister, trust me!
Re: content deleted by Backup: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2009
*yawns*

(1) (Reply)

g / My Man: / Dumped By Your Girlfriend! Ladies (especially) Please Comment On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.