Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Me And Ma Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And Ma Girls (1581 Views)

Girls I Want To Drink Ma Sperm / Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / Me And Ma Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And Ma Girls by dearie(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2006
I'm a fresh graduate from Unilag, I must Confess that i know i am very comely in many ways and that explains the bevy of women around me, but i av realised that having a lot of women is really not in my interest. Considering the fact that I am kinda Job Hunting and turned a new leaf.
Besides most of these girls threw thierselves at me, the problem now is, How do i extricate myself from these girls, I really wish to do so without hurting anyone anymore, 'cos i have already hurt some.

Secondly, there was this one that became very close to me at service, I was just having fun, but she was building her obsession, now she's in limbo with me, each time we have a little quarell, she almost kills herself, infact i am amazed because she knew about the my escapades at service, yet she wouldn't loosen her grip on me. I Know i Cant marry her, what should i do, please i need ur advice.
She sees me as pretending when i tell her i am now a new creature in the Lord.
Re: Me And Ma Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 12:05pm On May 26, 2006
be straight and serious and tell her Ur plans, no smiling, let her know U're very serious bout it, not sumtin to joke bout
Re: Me And Ma Girls by bluenubian(f): 2:19pm On May 26, 2006
dont lead them on in anyway, no playful hugs,none of that stuff some girls hmmmm, but then when u do that people will be quick to call u a gay, anyways God help u
Re: Me And Ma Girls by BigShishi(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2006
grin grin OKO IYAWO grin grin a cyear ago , i would have said play on, play, but at my age now i'll say, don't hurt no one , we know how weak girls are, don't abuse their weakness dude!
Re: Me And Ma Girls by whiteshark(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2006
as a new man in the lord, I'll advice u put everything in prayer and see wait on the lord. He works in miraculous ways
Re: Me And Ma Girls by kimba(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2006
@dearie
she knew about the my escapades at service, yet she wouldn't loosen her grip on me. I Know i Cant marry her, what should i do, please i need your advice.
She sees me as pretending when i tell her i am now a new creature in the Lord.
Which one is "escapades at service".

hhmmmm
Re: Me And Ma Girls by LoverBwoy(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2006
It happens bros and just keep prayin lol

if u tell them ur seeing a special gurl and they dont leave u alone just play ball abeg when/if u feel like it

or change location or phone numbers wink
Re: Me And Ma Girls by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? / The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale / Any Definition For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.