Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Lovely Love Quote For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Love Quote For You. (804 Views)

Drop Your Favourite Love Quote. / Lovely Love Quotes For DP. / Lovely Love Messages For Him or Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Love Quote For You. by simdam500(m): 1:50am On Dec 15, 2012
Love- is a blessing for somebut a curse for others. It caneither bring loads of happiness and joy or bring acute pain and heartbreaks. Love can turn a sane human into an insane one. Once intolove, it changes an individual’s life completely, for good or bad. Here are a few quotes on love stated by famous people all over the world expressing their take on the most versatile feeling of all.
1. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers eyes. Being vexed, asea nourished with lovers tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.
- William Shakespeare
2. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
- Mother Teresa
3. Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl – no superior alternative has yet been found.
- Sir Winston Churchill
4. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- Aristotle
5. It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be createdfor years or even generations.
- Kahlil Gibran
6. When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we joinup with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness, and call it love – true love
- Robert Fulghum
7. Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- Mark Twain
8. Love asks me no questions, And gives me endless support.
- William Shakespeare
9. I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me.
- Nicole Kidman
10. It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappywith someone.
– Marilyn Monroe
11. Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.
- Hemingway
12. Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.
- Albert Einstein
13. Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
- Pablo Picasso
14. Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.
- Martin Luther King Jr.
15. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, theheart, & the senses.
- Lao Tzu
16. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.
- Joan Crawford
17. A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and kindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
- George Jean Nathan
18. A flower cannot blossomwithout sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
- Max Muller
19. Love is like a friendshipcaught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature andour love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
- Bruce Lee
20. Keep love in your heart.A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
- Oscar Wilde
21. Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.
- Leo Buscaglia
22. Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’
- Erich Fromm
23. A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
- Brendan Francis
24. Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man tohold him. After marriage, shehas to hold him to make loveto him.
- Marilyn Monroe
25. If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.
- Khalil Gibran
Re: Lovely Love Quote For You. by Mynd44: 5:44am On Dec 15, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Lovely Love Quote For You. by k2039: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2012
Love is overrated.
-k2039.
Re: Lovely Love Quote For You. by Yusfulbuoy(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2012
9ice love quote

(1) (Reply)

My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me / Are There Nigerian Women Interested In Female - Led Marriage? / Stop Cheating In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.