Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me (800 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by ogusbaba1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dear Ogus Baba

Thanks for the wonderful work you have been doing. I pray that God will help you in all your endeavor. I write because of the problems of people you have been solving and I know you would help solve mine.
My name is Shola and I have a girlfriend whose name is Onome. Onome is a close friend and more of less sister to me. The problem is that Onome's boyfriend, Dare, claimed to be in love with me and I have resisted his offer but he keeps pestering my life.

I need your help to tell Onome because she is a very hot tempered and would do anything destructive when she is angry.

Shola, Lagos.

Dear Shola
I believe you understand your friend better than I do. Though, if you permit me to say "Onome could be very temperamental sometimes".

I think the best thing to do is to take a note of when she is in a very good mood and then bring up the matter before her, but do not open up to her yet. Instead, use her as an instance by asking her what her reaction would be if such an act happens, and listen to her, study her reactions and see if it is a conductive for you to tell her or not.

But, if it is not conductive at the moment, give her some space before you inform her about the matter.
I believe this will help you. Thanks Ogus Baba

You can tell me if my message to her is bad..
Source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/my-sisters-boyfriend-wants-to-date-me.html
Re: My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by hrmkz: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Is this Politics?
Re: My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by seanet01: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nonsense
Re: My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by ogusbaba1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
hrmkz: Is this Politics?
it can be move to the proper board i neva know i was posting on politics board is a mistake
Re: My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by ogusbaba1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
seanet01: Nonsense
na wa for you oo
Re: My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by Goldmind1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
If you like sleep with the dog in ur house. When u catch AIDS pls tell us here on Nairaland. That's wen I can talk to you. FOOLISH GIRL!
Re: My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
@ogusbaba
Next time posting this kind of thread in the politics section will get you banned. next time take it to the appropriate section. Thanks.

Moved to the romance section...
Re: My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by ogusbaba1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gold-mind:
If you like sleep with the dog in ur house. When u catch AIDS pls tell us here on Nairaland. That's wen I can talk to you. FOOLISH GIRL!
:-0
Re: My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by ogusbaba1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
afam4eva: @ogusbaba
Next time posting this kind of thread in the politics section will get you banned. next time take it to the appropriate section. Thanks.

Moved to the romance section...
nice afam4eva i like dat
Re: My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me by beylinko(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
Na wa o! So non of d guys in d politics section could affirm or repulse wat u wrote b4 moving this 2 dis section? Smthing must be wrong.
@op u gave her d right advice. If she doesnt tel her friend n she later discovers,wat she wil do wil be far worse(remember she is hot tempered). Dat guy is a cheat n he wants 2 sample her 2 and after he's done,he will dump her also.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. / Need A Female Frd In Benin City / IS DIS BABE loving ME BACK D WAY I DO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.