Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,819 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Her Sister Is More Beautiful! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Sister Is More Beautiful! (2828 Views)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
This is what happens when teenagers have easy access to the internet.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
The truth is that we humans are hypocrites.We are all theorists but when it comes to our turn we F up big time!Talk about people like Pastor Chris Okotie who separated from his wife and remarried. I respect him though for his oratorical prowess but that's not the issue. The issue is that there are times such people have advised others against the course of action they are now taking. Was it the assistant Pastor of RCCG who fornicated with a Chorister. When the issue was exposed he went and committed suicide. I can go on and on but at the long run it boils down to the kettle calling the pot black! It's not like I don't know what to do or I can't advise myself.It's just to hear people's opinion and perhaps others having the same problem can know how to solve it.Am saying this so that contributors can submit their opinions with a level of humility not with a self righteous attitude. If the secret lives of some people here claiming ITK are exposed you will marvel! shocked
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
The thought of dating a babe based on beauty itself is not ideal, I consider it immature, there's more to a person than their outward appearance.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
Date her sister, and then when you meet another beautiful one, dump her and date that one keep doing that till your last breath. Good luck.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
rokiatu: Date her sister, and then when you meet another beautiful one, dump her and date that one keep doing that till your last breath. Good luck.
If you read my last post you wouldn't vomit this trash!
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by slimchi2k2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kirinwa: I paid a visit to a friend of mine and found out that her sister is more beautiful and sexy than she is.Infact if am given a choice between them I'll probably choose her sister over her.Guys have you found yourself in this dilemma before and how did you cope?Although we are just friends no romantic attachment at the moment coupled with it being a distant one.I have to travel atleast 3hours to see her with the dangers and financial obligations.
Am thinking about quitting now.Can't marry someone and still have romantic feelings for her sister. Hmm. wink

Guys share your views and girls share yours how do you feel if your guy is into your sister?
even u go in relationship with her sister their cousin she's more beautiful than the one u see now(guess what)......
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kirinwa: If you read my last post you wouldn't vomit this trash!

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have shi..t this thread.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad: Gosh!!! This is f**king unbelievable... Permit me to presume that you are either immature, inexperience or ignorant of the nitty-gritties for going into a relationship and/or marriage.

It's alarming to note that, at this stage of your life, you don't really know what you want out of a relationship (don't even talk about marriage, because with this thread you put up, it shows you sure don't know anything about that) and as such, anything goes for you (beauty & general appearance). Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad in getting to date a beautiful lady, but you need to set your priority straight. Beauty and the likes are wonderful attributes, but they are secondary in consideration whenever you wanna talk about matters of the heart (love and relationship). What you should be more mindful of is the inner qualities latent in a person. What does the bible say about a virtuous woman? That she is beyond the price of pearl(not about the physical appearance, but the attributes that are more than just the eyes meet. One like that will definitely make you live longer.

The truth of the matter is, beauty fades. It's just a matter of time. You can peruse through 2sexy's thread (my ex is dying of frustration). In the thread he highlighted the fact that, he couldn't even look at his ex gurl eyeball-to-eyeball. Why? Because the beauty of then, was gone. She was looking older, with pimples all over her face blah blah blah...

It also shows that you never liked the gurl in question. So, my humble advice is that, don't ever rush into anything with anyone if you don't really feel the spark, and when you do feel the spark, nurture it until it becomes fully blown. One other thing you must also take cognizance of is that, you should work thoroughly on yourself so that you would always be contented with whomever you are with, irrespective of the person's beauty, because you will always come across someone (if not people) that are more beautiful and physically endowed with everything you might crave for in a woman. I gave this advice to my elder brother sometime ago, that he should choose someone and stick with the person for the right reasons, instead of trying to get every beauty he sees around, and today he is a changed man and a very committed individual.

In a nutshell, go into a relationship for the right reason and with the right person, and be ok with the person's physical appearance. Beauty is good, but it shouldn't be the sole requirement for going into a relationship, there are more things worth considering than meets the eye.

Take care and goodluck

Bro, well spoken and God bless you. I would want to point out that I didn't just decide to not to look at her face on the basis of beauty alone; there is more to it. I could also summarise it as: There is a thin line between love and hate. Till date she does not believe that I could stay a day without call her because at that time, she felt she was controlling me. That was why she didnt ask for forgiveness till after 3 years( probably hoping that I will come back automatically). But as she beg me seriously nko,even in the name of God, I had no choice than to forgive her completely.

It is matter of someone laughing at your down fall and at the end, you find out that you have risen beyond where she left you and even looking better.

Besides, my purpose of going there was just to show off... it's about silent revenge and psychological torture and this is just the beginning.

I am only grateful to God for everything that I have achieved to this day, the people I have met both here and off it.

I am also not the kind that, if I really want serious relationship, lay more emphasis on the outward beauty. Even if the lady is a beautiful as a goddess and lack the intrinsic values that of my heart desires, she cant get anything from me. I am all for 70% values or inner beauty and 30% beauty. That is if I really want a serious relationship. But if na game I wan play, all that wan no matter.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad: You can peruse through 2sexy's thread (my ex is dying of frustration). In the thread he highlighted the fact that, he couldn't even look at his ex gurl eyeball-to-eyeball. Why? Because the beauty of then, was gone. She was looking older, with pimples all over her face blah blah blah...

but his own skin looks like sandpaper grin
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
mondi_cheeks: but his own skin looks like sandpaper grin
for mind u think say u fine? abi? With money you go open tunnel. No time.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
rokiatu:
If you had a brain, you wouldn't have shi..t this thread.
Go hug transformer!If this attitude and bad mouth of yours is what you are bringing to the marriage table then your would be hubby'I pity him' i.e if you succeed in fooling him with your fake smiles is in for a SHOCKER!
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by dmcdad: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy:

Bro, well spoken and God bless you. I would want to point out that I didn't just decide to not to look at her face on the basis of beauty alone; there is more to it. I could also summarise it as: There is a thin line between love and hate. Till date she does not believe that I could stay a day without call her because at that time, she felt she was controlling me. That was why she didnt ask for forgiveness till after 3 years( probably hoping that I will come back automatically). But as she beg me seriously nko,even in the name of God, I had no choice than to forgive her completely.

It is matter of someone laughing at your down fall and at the end, you find out that you have risen beyond where she left you and even looking better.

Besides, my purpose of going there was just to show off... it's about silent revenge and psychological torture and this is just the beginning.

I am only grateful to God for everything that I have achieved to this day, the people I have met both here and off it.

I am also not the kind that, if I really want serious relationship, lay more emphasis on the outward beauty. Even if the lady is a beautiful as a goddess and lack the intrinsic values that of my heart desires, she cant get anything from me. I am all for 70% values or inner beauty and 30% beauty. That is if I really want a serious relationship. But if na game I wan play, all that wan no matter.
Badt guy... Anywayz, nice one there..

Like what u said, frankly speaking, if I don't like someone, it would be very difficult to have a firm gaze at the person..

4 ur mind nw, na ur turn to yèyè her abi? Lol
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by dmcdad: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: for mind u think say u fine? abi? With money you go open tunnel. No time.
Y dis ur potential babe no wan free u na?
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kirinwa: Go hug transformer!If this attitude and bad mouth of yours is what you are bringing to the marriage table then your would be hubby'I pity him' i.e if you succeed in fooling him with your fake smiles is in for a SHOCKER!

As long as hes not as stoopid as you, all is good.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: for mind u think say u fine? abi? With money you go open tunnel. No time.
I'm sure my husband who sells roasted grounds nuts by the robots makes more money in a day than u make in a month
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad:
Badt guy... Anywayz, nice one there..

Like what u said, frankly speaking, if I don't like someone, it would be very difficult to have a firm gaze at the person..

4 ur mind nw, na ur turn to yèyè her abi? Lol
Bro, no be my fault na... Mondi_Cheeks even they mock me say whether she give me back my money... you can imagine that coming from a woman. I had make her understand that, I have made back 100X what the girl got from me and as a result, she was the last bus stop and a road block for other girls. Because now, I prefer to spend that cash for my bele. no time. If you ask me how I take spend 80k, o boy I can't explain but the good thing is that , I no spend for any useless girl.

And on top of that, with the knowledge God has blessed me with, I will continue make that cash ceaselessly.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by dmcdad: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: Bro, no be my fault na... Mondi_Cheeks even they mock me say whether she give me back my money... you can imagine that coming from a woman. I had make her understand that, I have made back 100X what the girl got from me and as a result, she was the last bus stop and a road block for other girls. Because now, I prefer to spend that cash for my bele. no time. If you ask me how I take spend 80k, o boy I can't explain but the good thing is that , I no spend for any useless girl.

And on top of that, with the knowledge God has blessed me with, I will continue make that cash ceaselessly.
Amen!!!
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm sure my husband who sells roasted grounds nuts by the robots makes more money in a day than u make in a month
see you... I can tell you that I am a fresh grad but already making more than those I graduated with just 3 months ago.... Lady, I have come a long way and it can only get better come 2013!

And let me also tell you that by 2013, I will be doing my NYSC, a time when most Nigerian graduates often referred to as the worst year of their life... but I will refer to it as the BEST year of my life. When money talks, bullshit works!
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by dmcdad: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: see you... I can tell you that I am a fresh grad but already making more than those I graduated with just 3 months ago.... Lady, I have come a long way and it can only get better come 2013!

And let me also tell you that by 2013, I will be doing my NYSC, a time when most Nigerian graduates often referred to as the worst year of their life... but I will refer to it as the BEST year of my life. When money talks, bullshit works!
More preferably... When money talkz, bullshit runs the marathon..
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad:
Y dis ur potential babe no wan free u na?
I tire for her ooo. O boy any small thing, she go go dey peep on my profile picture and even dey Mastur/bate on top. She go just dey follow me everywhere.

She just dey make mouth... Okujwku no fine but Bianca marry am, no b so?

No mind anything wey woman tell you oooo. If you get heart like lion, them go follow you anywhere.

If you get money and even resemble monkey, dem go open for u.

U no go believe this. but e get one of my friend wey we finish ND togeda. So Total come employ am. wen total emply u, u go for like 10 months training, and after that training, dem pay dem like N 5 million . ,y broda Naija woman,many of them just want that money.

The bank staff wey see him account see the guy account, him name, phone number and the company wey pay d money.

U no go believe say this lady get mind control my guy and dem com go her house. my guy say na so dem talk so tey d next wey she do na to seduce ma ooo. she comot everything. The bobo no gree. Him just tell d chikala say him get fiancé.

Why him even share this tori with me be say na when him hear say the pimples destroyed babe wey I talk aboit dey fvck me up. Na him e tell me say y I dey kill myself because of girl. him come nack me d whoel tori.

As I dey talk sef, me and am go discuss my own job parole. maybe january . O boy leave all dis chikala to dey deceive demself.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad:
More preferably... When money talkz, bullshit runs the marathon..
I like dat and will replace d former in my dictionary. Mondi_cheeks don go my other thread again and go comment on my looks. I just tire for her ooo. make ina helep me beg her ooo. haba..
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by dmcdad: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: I tire for her ooo. O boy any small thing, she go go dey peep on my profile picture and even dey Mastur/bate on top. She go just dey follow me everywhere.

She just dey make mouth... Okujwku no fine but Bianca marry am, no b so?

No mind anything wey woman tell you oooo. If you get heart like lion, them go follow you anywhere.

If you get money and even resemble monkey, dem go open for u.

U no go believe this. but e get one of my friend wey we finish ND togeda. So Total come employ am. wen total emply u, u go for like 10 months training, and after that training, dem pay dem like N 5 million . ,y broda Naija woman,many of them just want that money.

The bank staff wey see him account see the guy account, him name, phone number and the company wey pay d money.

U no go believe say this lady get mind control my guy and dem com go her house. my guy say na so dem talk so tey d next wey she do na to seduce ma ooo. she comot everything. The bobo no gree. Him just tell d chikala say him get fiancé.

Why him even share this tori with me be say na when him hear say the pimples destroyed babe wey I talk aboit dey fvck me up. Na him e tell me say y I dey kill myself because of girl. him come nack me d whoel tori.

As I dey talk sef, me and am go discuss my own job parole. maybe january . O boy leave all dis chikala to dey deceive demself.
Hmmm.. Wonder shall never end. Buh guy, u knw say wen d bar finally come, getting to find the true one no go dy easy o
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by dmcdad: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: I like dat and will replace d former in my dictionary. Mondi_cheeks don go my other thread again and go comment on my looks. I just tire for her ooo. make ina helep me beg her ooo. haba..
You knw say she dy trip na.. Buh she no wan cûm out plain.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad:
Hmmm.. Wonder shall never end. Buh guy, u knw say wen d bar finally come, getting to find the true one no go dy easy o
True talk my broda. And dats I been wan kill myself because of she-goat. Because Naturally, I know say I go automatically feel say na my money dem wan chop. And dats a more reason y dat pimples-destroyed okpeke been wan com back nd position herself. D mumu think say b cos I gentle nd no 2dey talk, e mean say I no get sense and no go fit decode her parole.

I bin even wan treat her Bleep up so dat next time, when she over gentle guy, she dust her slippers fos ground and den gbaga(run) but ppl 4hia and off say make I leave her.

Dat my guy wey I say banker bin wan seduce get luck. D fiance dey burst am 2k-5k dat time and na d babe him tell dat thief and witch(banker) say b him fiancé. Dem suppose to wed dis December, bt my guy don postone d wedding to March.

But as e b now, I never give up sha. At least I don wise pass many of dem.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: . And dats a more reason y dat pimples-destroyed okpeke been wan com back nd position herself. D mumu think say b cos I gentle nd no 2dey talk, e mean say I no get sense and no go fit decode her parole.
the fact that u bought her a phone does not make u rich it jus proves how shamelessly broke she was grin, and the fact that u had to publicly complain about buying her recharge cards is jus so sad
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad:
You knw say she dy trip na.. Buh she no wan cûm out plain.
lwkmd... I tell her dat time o, she deny am. E don dey ust style style wan bcom my friend... Jst dey watch. I don code b4 she know sef.

Na wetin my x knw understand abt me dat o. I dey read body language die.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the fact that u bought her a phone does not make u rich it jus proves how shamelessly broke she was grin, and the fact that u had to publicly complain about buying her recharge cards is jus so sad
Mondi_chicks (hope I spelled that right), do you really want to know the real person behind this handle? If you say yes, then I will explain to you.

I pray that your parents live long enough to eat the fruit of their labour upon your life. But what would you say of someone who you bestowed so much love on and some how, you lost a parent. This same person didnt not even ask you what arrangement were being put on ground for the ceremony or how he could partake and assist you... nothing of that kind. But the only thing that came out of his mouth was, when are you buying him another car, even though you bought one for him before.

I will leave you with the thought of that.

Please, if for any reason you would want to know me beyond this faceless forum and really find the kind of heart within the cage of my chest, please click through my username and send me an email... I will reply you and we get the ball rolling.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: Mondi_chicks (hope I spelled that right), do you really want to know the real person behind this handle? If you say yes, then I will explain to you.

I pray that your parents live long enough to eat the fruit of their labour upon your life. But what would you say of someone who you bestowed so much love on and some how, you lost a parent. This same person didnt not even ask you what arrangement were being put on ground for the ceremony or how he could partake and assist you... nothing of that kind. But the only thing that came out of his mouth was, when are you buying him another car, even though you bought one for him before.

I will leave you with the thought of that.

Please, if for any reason you would want to know me beyond this faceless forum and really find the kind of heart within the cage of my chest, please click through my username and send me an email... I will reply you and we get the ball rolling.
my husband monitors my email I will be murdered I can only chat on NL
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 190theclown: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
marry the 2 of them thats why you're in africa its allowed
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
mondi_cheeks: my husband monitors my email I will be murdered I can only chat on NL
Then don't complain about whatever I say. But I hope you the analogy I gave?
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by chronique(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Let me give you my story. I once had a close female friend who liked me n had gotten close to me. However,she had a guy who was chykin her n I knew him. At a point,I tot he was dating her. I hadn't said anything to her n just kept it pretty simple. She even invited her bro n her bro's friend over n I met them. They chilled in my room(we lived in same compound). One day,her younger sister came visiting n from day 1,she started trippin. I also liked her cos she was more social than her elder sister;she clubs n parties but her elder sister happened to be the church n bookworm type. Since I'd not committed to d elder sister,I tot it wud be nice to ride wiv d younger one. Elder sister officially got into a relationship wiv d oda guy but told me to see her younger sister as my younger sister wen I told her we were dating. Elder sister kept relating wiv me like we had somefing together. I visited her one night n wen I was abt leavin,she begged me not to go. In d course of discussin,she said "if we ever get married,I wont allow u continue dis ur showbiz job dat takes u to d club all weekend where u gt to hang out wiv diff gals...". To cut a long story short,she made it look like I was datin she n her younger sister at d same time n I guess dats wat her younger sister believed. I broke up wit her sister later on. Till tomorrow,I do not know wat she told her younger sister but I know her sister still holds grudges against me nd we've not been able to talk abt it up till today. It makes it look like I was d bad guy tryna do two sisters @ once but dat wasnt d case. Someone was just being greedy holdin on to one thing n preventin d other person from takin d oda. If I'd asked her out n forgotten abt her sister,maybe d story wud av been diff.
Moral of d story is: "NEVER TRY TO DEVELOP A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SIBLING OF A GIRL WHO LIKES U(EVEN IF U HAVEN'T ASKED HER OUT). DONT THINK SHE'D BE NICE TO HER SISTER BY LETTING U GUYS BE. IT WILL BECOME A CASE OF IF I DONT HAVE U,NONE OF US WOULD HAVE U".

THE WITCHCRAFT IN WOMEN THESE DAYS IS MORE THAN WHAT THE DEVIL CAN BOAST OF. I'M SURE EVEN THE DEVIL DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THEY GOT THEIR WITCHCRAFT FROM. IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A HATE FIGURE,TRY IT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? / Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School / LADIES: 10 Things Your Man Is Thinking, But Will Never Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.