Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? (2953 Views)

See What Makes Men Act Like Babies [PHOTO]. / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor / Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by eveseh(f): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2006
do they?
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by hotangel2(f): 5:30am On Apr 25, 2006
If ur man really loves you, trust me hun, other women will just be like ants passing by a him.

Any guy that acts strange (negatively) arround, U isn't ur man. It's just the same as ditching ur girl for ur friends. That's not right.
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by mpassy(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2006
Woman, they are the most precious thing on this planet, BUT every single one
of them is for LEASE. Like Eddie Murphy Said, you buy something for now, she"ll asked you
later. what have you done for me lately? and if don"t leave up to expectation, she's gone.

What a same,
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by hotangel2(f): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2006
Why r u generalizing?
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by Oracle(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2006
hot-angel:

If your man really loves you, trust me hun, other women will just be like ants passing by a him.

Any guy that acts strange (negatively) arround, U isn't your man. It's just the same as ditching your girl for your friends. That's not right.
Well you're right but i do not entirely agree with you, a guy may love you very much but act a bit strange when he sees a more beautiful girl, itz not as if he doesn't love you but itz just a natural thing, it only gets unnatural when he extends his looks to something else you wouldn't like.
this topic is just like the one[b] CAN SOMEONE LOVE YOU AND CHEAT ON YOU?[/b]
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by mpassy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2006
Do man act strange when they see new girl friend?

I think so,
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by ike4real: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2006
look the reality is that a man would never act strange to his girl,that is the girl he loves so much even if he sees another girl,he might just be catching his fun with the other girl,without having one bit of feelings 4 her,but his love 4 his first girl will not die,niether would he act strange,i am talking 4rom a male perspective,and i am sure most guys would agree with me on this issue,but u know the sad part?most times it is this girl he has feelings 4 that may now eventually Bleep up,u c,this is where there is diversity in the behaviour of males to females,as 4 the females,once they start seeing someone else,90% of them start mis-behaving to their first guy,they make it so obvious to the guy,just to frustrate him to drive him away,so my dear as it is how u ladies do most times,do not think that is how guys are,at least to some reasonable extent,with every other thing being equal,ok.
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by iice(f): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2006
It's natural for him to look, if he's acting strange, maybe he's hella attracted and you are cramping his style, or he's hella attracted and uncomfortable that you had to see him eye-ball another lady. Doesn't matter so long as he stays true to you. Personally if he doesnt look at another babe, i'd think he's a lil off tongue tongue mind you i said look not hump tongue tongue
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by HH(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2006
iice you got close to it, liked ur opinion, thumps up
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by faa(f): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2006
Yes. Men do act strangely when there's another girl.
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by soulpatrol(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
yes they do o, and me thinks its because they dont want to give the impression that theyre attached. in case they want to start something with the new girl. men are just shady like that! tongue
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by faraij(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2006
yeah,men!!!!!thus the stuff
we are made off.
surprised?no u
need noT to be surprised b'cos its
TRUE!!!!!!!!

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? by demoski: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2006
Yea,we do.But the nature of the behaviour is related to how much we value our girlfriend and how serious we are with them.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Gotten Back Together With Your Ex? Did It Work? / Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. / How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.