Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 (6079 Views)

10 Relationship Tips Everyone Forgets / Top 10 Relationship Advice To Girls. / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2012
these are the top 10 relationship advice from 190 to all Nigerian girls out there

1) Always give him space
if he doesnt call you for 2weeks that shouldnt stop you from not calling him - its a Man's world so anything he does should be swallowed hook line and sinker, after all if he doesnt marry you - na una papa house una go die put angry so manage and call him every blessed day even if he doesnt call undecided

2) Be loyal
Nigerian girls always be loyal to your man, if he beats you - wash his clothes, if he slaps you, cook for him, if he forgets your birthday - buy him a gift on his birthday - thats loyalty - during the time of your mothers they were loyal so why cant you 21st century women be angry

3) Be patient
If you dont learn to be patient then you have to business been in a relationship with any Nigerian man, because once we notice you aint the patient type we take to our heels, by the time 11 men run away from you in quick succession no one would tell you how to adjust

4) Dont ask for things your father cant afford
This is the most serious of all, Nigerian girls dont ask for things your father cant afford - all those ice cream, mr biggs, shawama, recharge cards, Brazilian hair, daddy yaki, perfumes, even TEDDY BEAR should never be demanded from a man, you have a father - even if hes village based, carry your list there - angry the moment you start demanding be rest assured that we are gassing out from that relationship

5) Dont nag
Nigerian girls the minute you start nagging we would leave you no matter what, all those complaints . . errm errm whos this girl you're using as DP, you dont use my pics as your DP but you use other girls are all nagging once you start complaining and nagging, carry your wahala to your father's house angry

6) Stalk him
Never you stalk a man, but we men because its a man's world we can stalk you, submit your passwords, atm pins, every other code out there but never you ask for our passwords else we would leave you undecided we can choose to even add you on facebook if we decide to so stop stalking us

7) As far as he doesnt cheat to your face, or take her calls in your presence dont complain, manage it because your NEXT might be worse

cool Be proud of him even if hes a Jobless 2 timing broke arse because hes the only one that could end up marrying you - you only attract what you get.

9) Be faithful
Durex condoms labelled Nigerian girls as the most unfaithful in the world and its so evident around us, Nigerian girls if you know you cant be faithful to that man in your life then you have no business been in a relationship, you take pictures chilling in the bathroom of different hotels, you take pics with different seat belts in different cars (ARE YOU A CAR DEALER) and you claim you want a man whos faithful - Your case dey court angry

10) Pray for him
Not necessarily applicable to Nigerian girls cos most of them this december period are praying for a mugu that would fall into a trap for their brazilian and daddy yaki weave's and as such do not have all that time to pray for their men. Nigerian girls please have these relationship advice at the back of your heart so you can save your relationships

You women can thank me later undecided

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by k2039: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2012
Number one female player has spoken, let she that has ear, hear what the guru has said, their are lot of wisdom in it.

Besides, I think this deserve to grace the frontpage.

190 has been sensible of late, just wondering why the switch.
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2012
k2039: Number one female player has spoken, let she that has ear, hear what the guru has said, their are a lot of wisdom in it.

Thank you baba - she who has ear let her use it well undecided
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Mynd44: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2012
I choose to view the opposite of each of those things

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44: I choose to view the opposite of each of those things

No brof - Nigerian women would ride on you angry
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Mynd44: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

No brof - Nigerian women would ride on you angry
Some of the points are true and some are just wrong.
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by jhydebaba(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2012
"190, Pls forgive ur 9ja girl friend and move on with ur life" (Sexkilz)

I commend u bro, no 9 got me rolling on the floor cuz I have tot of this severally.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by dmcdad: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2012
Wow! Wait for haterz to come and bombard you.. Anywayz, I dey ur back.

Ladies plz, do not take this as a form of lambasting. Try to look at the positive side of this and not to read negative meaning into them..
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by dmcdad: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2012
jhydebaba: "190, Pls forgive ur 9ja girl friend and move on with ur life" (Sexkilz)

I commend u bro, no 9 got me rolling on the floor cuz I have tot of this severally.
@bolded.. That is a fact and not hoax.. I've confirmed it several times from many reliable sources
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Kslib(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

1) after all if he doesnt marry you - na una papa house una go die put angry so manage and call him every blessed day even if he doesnt call undecided

2) if he beats you - wash his clothes, if he slaps you, cook for him, if he forgets your birthday - buy him a gift on his birthday - thats loyalty - during the time of your mothers they were loyal so why cant you 21st century women be angry

This is the most serious of all, Nigerian girls dont ask for things your father cant afford - all those ice cream, mr biggs, shawama, recharge cards, Brazilian hair, daddy yaki, perfumes, even TEDDY BEAR should never be demanded from a man, you have a father - even if hes village based, carry your list there

6)
, submit your passwords, atm pins, every other code out there but never you ask for our passwords else we would leave you undecided we can choose to even add you on facebook if we decide to so stop stalking us

Hahaahahaaahahaahaahahaahaha!!!!!!!
****falls from third mainland bridge******
lmao!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Kslib(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

1) after all if he doesnt marry you - na una papa house una go die put angry so manage and call him every blessed day even if he doesnt call undecided

2) if he beats you - wash his clothes, if he slaps you, cook for him, if he forgets your birthday - buy him a gift on his birthday - thats loyalty - during the time of your mothers they were loyal so why cant you 21st century women be angry

This is the most serious of all, Nigerian girls dont ask for things your father cant afford - all those ice cream, mr biggs, shawama, recharge cards, Brazilian hair, daddy yaki, perfumes, even TEDDY BEAR should never be demanded from a man, you have a father - even if hes village based, carry your list there

6)
, submit your passwords, atm pins, every other code out there but never you ask for our passwords else we would leave you undecided we can choose to even add you on facebook if we decide to so stop stalking us

Hahaahahaaahahaahaahahaahaha!!!!!!!
****falls from third mainland bridge******
lmao!!!!!
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2012
oMG, i think my stomach just burst from all the laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 190 dude, you know not everybody understands your brand of joke...be careful you dont get stabbed one day..
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2012
Flytefalls: Hey babe, your antithesis; https://www.nairaland.com/1133358/10-ways-show-woman-u cheesy

Howz your nite my missing rib kiss
that wasnt for Nigerian based relationships + he plagiarized anyways
mine is real wink wink
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2012
11. Get a girlfriend

190 pls get a girlfriend. Its not late undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2012
joeydozzy: 11. Get a girlfriend

xmas ram - didnt you see my signature angry grin grin
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2012
joeydozzy: 11. Get a girlfriend

see this

https://www.nairaland.com/1133091/why-most-women-hate-buying
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

Howz your nite my missing rib kiss
that wasnt for Nigerian based relationships + he plagiarized anyways
mine is real wink wink
Your's is real? Haha! Demand my ATM and I'll buss your bombaclaart! wink
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2012
Flytefalls:
Your's is real? Haha! Demand my ATM and I'll buss your bombaclaart! wink

hahahahahaha grin grin
okay but you could give me your facebook and nairaland passwords cant ya grin
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by UjSizzle(f): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2012
190 giving relationship advice? Hah hell must have frozen over
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2012
uj_sizzle: 190 giving relationship advice? Hah hell must have frozen over

bookmark this post, you dont get such life saving advices everyday smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bludeville: oMG, i think my stomach just burst from all the laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 190 dude, you know not everybody understands your brand of joke...be careful you dont get stabbed one day..

embarassed
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Beync(f): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
falls on a deaf ear
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
*sprinkles holy water across thread*
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by ChopUrMoni: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Beync(f): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
ChopUrMoni: Thank you smiley I will certainly try you advices out.
grin grin

pees on thread and neutralizes holy water
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
Beync: grin grin

pees on thread and neutralizes holy water

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Beync(f): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

slap
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
^Ah ah you sef don see me finish oh angry
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

2) Be loyal
Nigerian girls always be loyal to your man, [size=18pt]if he beats you - wash his clothes, if he slaps you, cook for him, if he forgets your birthday - buy him a gift on his birthday - thats loyalty[/size] - during the time of your mothers they were loyal so why cant you 21st century women be angry

6) Stalk him
Never you stalk a man, but we men because its a man's world we can stalk you, [size=18pt]submit your passwords, atm pins, every other code out there but never you ask for our passwords else we would leave you[/size] undecided we can choose to even add you on facebook if we decide to so stop stalking us

7) As far as he doesnt cheat to your face, or take her calls in your presence dont complain, manage it because your NEXT might be worse

cool [size=18pt]Be proud of him even if hes a Jobless 2 timing broke arse because hes the only one that could end up marrying you - you only attract what you get[/size].

9) Be faithful
Durex condoms labelled Nigerian girls as the most unfaithful in the world and its so evident around us, Nigerian girls if you know you cant be faithful to that man in your life then you have no business been in a relationship, you take pictures chilling in the bathroom of different hotels,[size=18pt] you take pics with different seat belts in different cars (ARE YOU A CAR DEALER)[/size] and you claim you want a man whos faithful - Your case dey court angry

You women can thank me later undecided

LWTMB

What does this guy do for a living?
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
val_dee:

LWTMB

What does this guy do for a living?

angry angry
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

angry angry

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First To Spell His/her Moniker Wins. »»Winner : Santi69«« / Most Beautiful Camel Toe I've Seen (PIC) / My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.