Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 (6092 Views)

10 Relationship Tips Everyone Forgets / Top 10 Relationship Advice To Girls. / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Dazl(f): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
dix is d hyt of ur clownish brain.....u r totaly sik
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
I disagree with number seven. It's one thing to be unaware if a significant other is cheating. If she knows, however, it should not be pushed under the carpet. People tend to look at cheating only from emotional or mental points of view. Remember that there is also a health aspect. Are they using protection? Is the other woman/are the other women healthy? For one's own protection, always assume the answers are no. Therefore, either she tells him she knows and asks him to stop seeing other women, or she walks away from the relationship. There is nothing more frustrating than hearing stories of people getting STDs from cheating spouses. It's always worse with women, especially women who haven't had children or are expecting, as some STDs can actually cross the placenta and infect a baby before birth.
No one, man or woman, should settle for someone who is beneath them in terms of respectfulness.

If a woman is demanding ice cream, then she should be called a child.

I won't even respond to number two or the fact that you used phony research from Asia that claimed Nigerian girls are the most unfaithful. I know you were shayoing when you wrote them.
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
On number 4 I was expecting to see house, car... But all I saw was ice cream and recharge cards again angry really guys who can't afford ice cream undecided
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
I won't even respond to number two or the fact that you used phony research from Asia that claimed Nigerian girls are the most unfaithful. I know you were shayoing when you wrote them

embarassed embarassed
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
ROTFLMFAO...hahahahahaha....and to think that ogugua wrote that epistle...lol...

190 is nut...lmao...my ribs hurts @ 9
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
Free me jor. That was for the 2% who will take his ramblings as gospel truth lol.
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Goldieluks: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:
these are the top 10 relationship advice from 190 to all Nigerian girls out there

1) Always give him space
if he doesnt call you for 2weeks that shouldnt stop you from not calling him - its a Man's world so anything he does should be swallowed hook line and sinker, after all if he doesnt marry you - na una papa house una go die put angry so manage and call him every blessed day even if he doesnt call undecided

2) Be loyal
Nigerian girls always be loyal to your man, if he beats you - wash his clothes, if he slaps you, cook for him, if he forgets your birthday - buy him a gift on his birthday - thats loyalty - during the time of your mothers they were loyal so why cant you 21st century women be angry

3) Be patient
If you dont learn to be patient then you have to business been in a relationship with any Nigerian man, because once we notice you aint the patient type we take to our heels, by the time 11 men run away from you in quick succession no one would tell you how to adjust

4) Dont ask for things your father cant afford
This is the most serious of all, Nigerian girls dont ask for things your father cant afford - all those ice cream, mr biggs, shawama, recharge cards, Brazilian hair, daddy yaki, perfumes, even TEDDY BEAR should never be demanded from a man, you have a father - even if hes village based, carry your list there - angry the moment you start demanding be rest assured that we are gassing out from that relationship

5) Dont nag
Nigerian girls the minute you start nagging we would leave you no matter what, all those complaints . . errm errm whos this girl you're using as DP, you dont use my pics as your DP but you use other girls are all nagging once you start complaining and nagging, carry your wahala to your father's house angry

6) Stalk him
Never you stalk a man, but we men because its a man's world we can stalk you, submit your passwords, atm pins, every other code out there but never you ask for our passwords else we would leave you undecided we can choose to even add you on facebook if we decide to so stop stalking us

7) As far as he doesnt cheat to your face, or take her calls in your presence dont complain, manage it because your NEXT might be worse

cool Be proud of him even if hes a Jobless 2 timing broke arse because hes the only one that could end up marrying you - you only attract what you get.

9) Be faithful
Durex condoms labelled Nigerian girls as the most unfaithful in the world and its so evident around us, Nigerian girls if you know you cant be faithful to that man in your life then you have no business been in a relationship, you take pictures chilling in the bathroom of different hotels, you take pics with different seat belts in different cars (ARE YOU A CAR DEALER) and you claim you want a man whos faithful - Your case dey court angry

10) Pray for him
Not necessarily applicable to Nigerian girls cos most of them this december period are praying for a mugu that would fall into a trap for their brazilian and daddy yaki weave's and as such do not have all that time to pray for their men. Nigerian girls please have these relationship advice at the back of your heart so you can save your relationships

You women can thank me later undecided

190 You don mad finish.
This is slavery and not relationship. DAMNIIT!
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
lalaosky: ROTFLMFAO...hahahahahaha....and to think that ogugua wrote that epistle...lol. ..

hahahahahahaa, the same thing I was thinking......I can't take 190 seriously, mba!
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Oahray: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
ChopUrMoni: Thank you smiley I will certainly try you advices out.
hehehehe... Now this is the funniest comment here.
Like seriously?
I hope you are joking sha grin
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
190 has lost it
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Goldieluks: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44: 190 has lost it

hehehehe.
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44: 190 has lost it

Lost what, cant i advice our girls again undecided
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by HARDDON: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
k2039: Number one female player has spoken, let she that has ear, hear what the guru has said, their are lot of wisdom in it.

Besides, I think this deserve to grace the frontpage.

190 has been sensible of late, just wondering why the switch.

Its amazing what a woman can do to a man's career. He's bin rolling with this coloured albino of a gurl.

Nonetheless, the post is stereotypical

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
HARDDON:

Its amazing what a woman can do to a man's career. He's bin rolling with this coloured albino of a gurl.

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
HARDDON:

"Coloured albino" ? Hahaha!! grin
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
Flytefalls:

he's just a b-a-s-ta-rd dint find that funny doe undecided
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
HARDDON:

Coloured albino? Wtf? ROFTLMAOOOING!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

he's just a b-a-s-ta-rd dint find that funny doe undecided
He reminds me of Frank Ocean. You love the song but have no clue what he is alluding to most of the time when he's singing. Harddon makes me think deeply. I should thank him for that tongue
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Homogeneositys(f): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
God forbid it's only mumu dat will listen to this

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by HARDDON: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dazl: dix is d hyt of ur clownish brain.....u r totaly sik
grin
Dazl: dix is d hyt of ur clownish brain.....u r totaly sik
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by HARDDON: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
Flytefalls:

Yea, heard they have the ability to turn you from a complete clown into a çalm thinking maggot.

Go check it up in the dictionary!

This post is total crap!

Is dis haw they tame coloured albino in your country? You must be d4mn lucky to have him !

Gudluck in dose prisons! Yuck!
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by HARDDON: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2012
Flytefalls:
He reminds me of Frank Ocean. You love the song but have no clue what he is alluding to most of the time when he's singing. Harddon makes me think deeply. I should thank him for that tongue

In English puleez?

Naw i seee why you(coloured albino) and that clown(190) came to lay waste to ma matured mind's thread!

Wåke up gurl, help mate is no passport to slavery as suggested by this 1960 model of a clown
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2012
HARDDON:

Yea, heard they have the ability to turn you from a complete clown into a çalm thinking maggot.

Go check it up in the dictionary!

This post is total crap!

Is dis haw they tame coloured albino in your country? You must be d4mn lucky to have him !

Gudluck in dose prisons! Yuck!
Thanks Harddon smiley. I know what an albino is, just wasn't aware that they displayed much colour.
Which country? Most are welcoming and one is communist. We'll go with the later. They lock them away and pretend they don't exist.

HARDDON:

In English puleez?

Naw i seee why you(coloured albino) and that clown(190) came to lay waste to ma matured mind's thread!

Wåke up gurl, help mate is no passport to slavery as suggested by this 1960 model of a clown

Thanks Again smiley. Who came to waste your thread? I was actually trying to work you out!! But don't worry, I'll leave you be. It would be unfair to stretch my low IQ to spar with you.
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
hahahahahahaa, the same thing I was thinking......I can't take 190 seriously, mba!

i won't be caught dead taking this thread serious or wasting my time advicing the "2% "(as ogugua called it) that might take his ramblings serious.lol

even if i had joined this forum like 2days ago, i'd still know this ish is a joke even if i'm drunk.when 190 is serious, a wise person knows.i don't miss any of posts cos its therapeautic.it makes me laugh so hard, people get scared...lol

LMAO @ "MBA"...sholly had to use igbo to show how clownish this thread is...lol

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 16, 2012
lalaosky: ROTFLMFAO...hahahahahaha....and to think that ogugua wrote that epistle...lol...

LMAO!!! she's apparently not familiar with 190's antics.
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2012
Flytefalls:
Thanks Harddon smiley. I know what an albino is, just wasn't aware that they displayed much colour.
Which country? Most are welcoming and one is communist. We'll go with the later. They lock them away and pretend they don't exist.

Thanks Again smiley. Who came to waste your thread? I was actually trying to work you out!! But don't worry, I'll leave you be. It would be unfair to stretch my low IQ to spar with you.

touche!!...handled it maturely..gotta give you that.thought you'd thrown barbs at him but you proved me wrong.thanks

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 16, 2012
ItsModella:
LMAO!!! she's apparently not familiar with 190's antics.

lol...she is, but ogugua's "good samarithaness" made her look out for the "2%" gullible ones who might actually get all worked up from this comical post
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Coloured albino? Wtf? ROFTLMAOOOING!!!
Always rejoicing at evil tiddings. grin
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by Mynd44: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2012
Most of those points make sense if you look at their opposite
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2012
hardon get the phuck outta my thread undecided
Re: Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 by 190theclown: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2012
Thanks Again . Who came to waste your thread? I was actually trying to work you out!! But don't worry, I'll leave you be. It would be unfair to stretch my low IQ to spar with you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=38pt]EPIC[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice To Iamkingzlee / The Bible Doesn't Like Women, See Why / My Girlfriend And My Underwear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.