Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pregy Exclusive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregy Exclusive (912 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics / exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious / Choi :o Seee Breast!!! Exclusive Photos From World Nobraday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregy Exclusive by outlawcum4(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2008
hehe, my people in this land, i'm sure some of una don dey wonder why i first laughed before comming up with this thread.
i dont make up stories, i tell some from life experience.
now see me see wahala o. i just wake up dis morning the first good morning wey i hear na person wey dey call my phone with a hidden number, when i picked and wan confirm who the person be, it happened to be a voice of a girl . and this girl na the same girl wey be just my friend wey i carry go spend val since my girl friend dey boarding home and no fit come back.
the funniest dust wey dis gurl yan me na sey SHE DEY BEGIN FEEL SOME PREGY SYMPTOMS ALL OVER HER AND DAT SHE'S AFRAID.
well, i ask her, IS THIS A THREAT?, she no talk.

the funniest thing is that, she be 19yrs old and i'm only 22yrs old so if dis gbege happen for real and my folks get to know about it, i will be in a deep shit completely cuz my old man no go take am easy with me o.
i'm gonna take her ass to a hospital so the doctor could experiment on her to see if the claim is for real or lame.
but what if the claim happen to be true nko?, grin

Re: Pregy Exclusive by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2008
I don't understand this story!
Re: Pregy Exclusive by adeboo(f): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2008
Bit if u think she is pregnant- what will u do?
If she is, she is and then u both decide on what u needs to do.

But why is she calling u with a withheld number?

And which Valentine's day?
And she is getting some pregnancy symptoms already?

Why are u even sleeping with her with no protection? See ur four corner head?
Re: Pregy Exclusive by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 17, 2008
@poster
do you ever try to make sense. . . i know your brain is atrophying from lack of use. . . but jeez, c'mon now!! all your post just makes an illiterate man happy that his brain is not working.

see your King Kong head sef lipsrsealed
Re: Pregy Exclusive by spoilt(f): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2008
serves you right for having unprotected sex.
Re: Pregy Exclusive by tommyex(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2008
Bit if u think she is pregnant- what will u do?
If she is, she is and then u both decide on what u needs to do.

But why is she calling u with a withheld number?

And which Valentine's day?
And she is getting some pregnancy symptoms already?

Why are u even sleeping with her with no protection? See your four corner head?

The guy has always been trying to be popular with fake stories!!

The topic sounds lyk a movie title sef. CRAP!
Re: Pregy Exclusive by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2008
You probably think you are funny but as big as you are you can't use protection? Please you guys should stop bringing unwanted babies into this world. How many times do people want to hear use protection or better still zip up. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

You Are So Special / Would You Forgive Her? / Who Is To Be Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.