Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent (915 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by LABZ: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2008
i really love my girl friend.Infact she is my wife to be.Although she told me of her past sexual experience.But u know wat? i recently had sex`with her for the first time.i discovered obviously that she is wider than i am.I mean her vagina is far wider than the size of my pennis.In fact we couldnt both enjoy eachother.I couldnt satisfy her and i couldnt have sex enjoyment with her.pls wat can i do to solve these problems ontime so that she will not look upto another guy that can satisfy her.im scared pls.Advise me-it's urgent.thanksssssssssssssss
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by efuah(f): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2008
This one pass me ma dear. . . the guru(s) will come. Take it to the health or Sexuality Section. it might help. undecided
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by McOmo(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2008
advise her to put alum water on her toto . . . . grin

or better still go for penis enlargement undecided smiley

best option . . . .dump her now, as u might never enjoy sex with her . . . .SORRY O cool
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by efuah(f): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2008
Can't u see dumping hasn't crossed the mind of the poster? I guess he's really in love with the lady. Dumping is not the best, i think there's a way out. undecided

Mc Omo, u run away the last time abi? wink
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by Usiola(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2008
@poster, update ur skills, disperse your fears and you will both have fun.
There is really no cause for alarm.
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by hammers(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
send her to me ASAP grin
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by ayomifull(f): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
Whatever you can do but make sure the issue is resolved before you marry each other otherwise forget about 'happy married life' wishes, sex is important in marriage and can cause katakata
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by Sisikill: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2008
LABZ:

i really love my girl friend.Infact she is my wife to be.Although she told me of her past sexual experience.But u know what? i recently had sex`with her for the first time.i discovered obviously that she is wider than i am.I mean her vagina is far wider than the size of my pennis.In fact we couldnt both enjoy eachother.I couldnt satisfy her and i couldnt have sex enjoyment with her.please what can i do to solve these problems ontime so that she will not look upto another guy that can satisfy her.im scared please.Advise me-it's urgent.thanksssssssssssssss

My brother, calm down. Haven't you seen those ads in City People and like about the Virgina Tightener? IRRC their Slogan is "Virgina Tightener, e go tight am well well, woman weh done bone 10 pikin go be like virgin again". . .or something along those lines. Now what you really need to worry about is - How to bring this up to her. I highly doubt she'll be very receptive but it never hurts to try, just let her know it's because you care and you want sex between the two of you to be like fireworks going off all the time and not because you're wondering what the heck she's been doing with the thing to make THAT wide. Good Luck.
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by Sisikill: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2008
Look at me oh, I just automatically assume the problem has to be from the poor girl. . . I swear Nairaland men and their it's all the girls fault mentality is rubbing off on me.

Mr. Oga Sir Poster, please while checking out the Virgina tightener for your girl. . .also look into Penis enlarger, okay? Thanks

Best of Luck
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by micklplus(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2008
yeah, its not a big deal and it could be worked upon !
Since she told u about her past, u'll have to talk to her about it.
You'll do better by working on your sexual skill !
You dont need any penis enlargement or pussy tightner !  that doesnt guarantee sexual satisfaction Just improve on your sexual skill and the rest would be history !

whether u like it or not, that pussy will still be wider when she starts having kids so, the solution is for you to work on your sexual skill and expertise.

I really do wish u best of luck.
Cheers
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by izeek(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2008
na only sisikill get the right analysis. grin[quote][/quote]small prick ,big cunt.
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by menix(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
Omo, see simple question, Since she has two holes and one don over expand change to d other hole, grin
Re: Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent by Macgreat(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2008
@poster,

RUN run run

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Love? / Can You Marry: / Guys Only: What To Do When Another Guy Is Making A Move On Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.