Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

I need Your Advice Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I need Your Advice Here (698 Views)

Pls I Need Your Advice Here / A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! / Ok I Really Need An Advice Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need Your Advice Here by Daporeals(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
I have learn a lots from you guy here,i mean the positve aspect sha o,even though i have been able to keep a low profile here,
ok let me get down to what am having challengies on,
middle of july this yr,i got a frnd request on my fb,instantly i got a msg as well from this same gal,after sumtime sha i was able to get her phone number,we started chatting on phone,for about let say 8 weeks sha,i notice she usually talk about what she did that day without even asking her,i mean d work stuff,she would ask me what i did also,even though i knw she hasnt really show me her real colour,as a guy who is a little bit hansom,ok let me try to build up a relationship with these girl,after some time sha,we agree on a date,d first time she Bleep 2nd time d same 3 time d same,immediately she Bleep me up that 3rd time,i reduce the number of time that i usually use to call her to about twice a week,one early morning sometin just ocur to me ,so i just decided come with sumtin sha,like write sum stuff on my fb timeline that has to do with a girl ,telling me her observation abut me,she later call that day to say watz up,we chated,n i wish her gud night n sweat dream,i decided to call the third day to my suprise ,,she brought up her real color.
She said, she is planing on improving her biz,i was like are u serious,when are u going so i could help u with some advertisment jokinly,she said i was asking u if u can help me with some money,i just change the topic to sometin else she said since u decided to change the topic,what are giving me for xmas,while she was saying these my mind quickly flash bck to what she said,when i was toasting this gal on phone,'said she can say yes now nt until me meet',not dat i dnt have the cash i just decided to gave her d same reply she gave me then ,she later said she testing me,
so guy what do u tink she is up to
Re: I need Your Advice Here by ebi30(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
Jst b careful wit her cuz I tink she wantz 2 play som gamez wit u
Re: I need Your Advice Here by greatgod2012(f): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Testing u for what? did that mean that she will reject d money she asked for if you have offered to give her d money she requested for initially as regards her so called business. Abeg use your brain.
Re: I need Your Advice Here by Sijo01(f): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sha, sha....
Well sha, mi think she want to chop ur moni.
Btw, try to preview your post so you can make some corrections, sha.
Re: I need Your Advice Here by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
He never complained about the sex but now he wants to complain about the money...why didn't u ask if she was genuine ryt after the 3 sessions angry
Re: I need Your Advice Here by Daporeals(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
am even contemplation may be i should delete her fuckn no gun self,@ mondi i haven't start the sex thing embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought On Pre-marital Kiss/pre-intimacy? / Meet Mr. Valentine! / A Business Man Meets A Beautiful Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.