Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. (2172 Views)

El Rufai For President 2019! Kaduna Is Already Changing / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
A military helicopter has reportedly crashed near Yenegoa in Bayelsa State, Saturday evening at exactly 6: 25pm
Governor Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna State, former national security adviser, NSA, General Owoeye Azazi were said to be in the naval aircraft at the time of the crash.
Others in the ill-fated crash include a top politician from Kaduna state Dudas Tsoho, Azazi’s orderly, the pilot andhis co-pilot.
The victims were returning from the funeral of the father of the Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan, Douglas Oronto to Yenagoa the Bayelsa capital when the helicopter crashed into the creeks. As you read, they have not found the particular place it crashed landed.
There was no survival surely.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by brownlord: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
Op what makes u tink kaduna is moaning ?
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by ayusco85(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ already weeping over my dead governor. R.I.p yakowa.
(First to comment)
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by brownlord: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
ayusco85: A̶̲̥̅♏ already weeping over my dead governor. R.I.p yakowa.
(First to comment)

For ur dream
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
@ OP. Dude, are you for real shocked shocked shocked. Kaduna is moaning. Wonders would never cease
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by ayusco85(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
sad
brownlord:

For ur dream

Dude ₪☺ be title nah. A̶̲̥̅♏ mourning jare. Who cares abt who is first to comment?
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by ypzilanti: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
During the funeral of GEJ's brother, at PH airport there were over 20 private jets as well as helicopters ferrying VIPs to the burial site. No VIP wants to use the bad roads. What is the distance from Port Harcourt to Bayelsa? The EAST-WEST ROAD is bad. Kidnappers and armed robbers line the highways.

Please God forgive me for the unconscious happiness I experience when I hear of Nigeria's problems catching up with the people in power who do nothing to change things for the better. I pray they survive, because they are human beings...I hope they survive and learn a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by eledalo: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
Moaning like how. .
Moaning like your mama does when your papa's on top of her? Or like when Im on your wife?

AbegO!
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
brownlord: Op what makes u tink kaduna is moaning ?
you are not just shut becos i dnt have that time. crycrycrycry
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
brownlord: Op what makes u tink kaduna is moaning ?
u wont blaim me for the spelling, i was shock
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
blackchukky: @ OP. Dude, are you for real shocked shocked shocked. Kaduna is moaning. Wonders would never cease
gerout, u know what i mean. MOURNING.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
eledalo: Moaning like how. .
Moaning like your mama does when your papa's on top of her? Or like when Im on your wife?

AbegO!

am sorry for the spelling i was shock. Infact am stil shaking now.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by eledalo: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
petokey:

am sorry for the spelling i was shock. Infact am stil shaking now.

oh, bros pls forgive me jare. i apologise. no shaking. pun intended
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
My fear now is there might be a repraisal attack because the southern kaduna will say it was a planned murder. coup sort off. These guys are really crazy.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kaduna!

Gone to the dogs and the baboons.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
Now the death of this man has handed us over to this hausa people. Am afraid kaduna is no longer safe.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
I fear a repraisal, this people are sensless, they may fight. I know them well well. Wetin i stil dey do for kaduna, i better go back to my home town, Roachas come pick me oh. I want to come back home
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Who is the moderator of this section? If i use the anger in me to descend on you, you won't like yourself. Send this news to front page.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
The helicopter was actually blazing with fire at the sky as eye withness stated it. They saw hands of the passangers waving for help.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by Coolval222(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
petokey: I fear a repraisal, this people are sensless, they may fight. I know them well well. Wetin i stil dey do for kaduna, i better go back to my home town, Roachas come pick me oh. I want to come back home
lol
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by Fornorth(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
petokey: My fear now is there might be a repraisal attack because the southern kaduna will say it was a planned murder. coup sort off. These guys are really crazy.
so what? Let them do whatever they like the fact is no more kike of yakowa will rule kaduna again ever!!!
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
Coolval222: lol
crycry Coolval, you dey laugh me bah, go tell Roachas say i dey park dey wait oh.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
Fornorth: so what? Let them do whatever they like the fact is no more kike of yakowa will rule kaduna again ever!!!
this is an example of what am saying. This guy is surely an agent of boko haram.
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by petokey: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
Fornorth: so what? Let them do whatever they like the fact is no more kike of yakowa will rule kaduna again ever!!!

but whats d meaning of kike?
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by omiobo: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
SMH!
Re: Kaduna Is Mourning. Governor Dead. The Real Story. by OAM4J: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2012

(1)

Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs / Igbos’ N45 Trn Investments In North At Risk —ACF / Cowardice: Israel, The Killer Whale, Is At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.