Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz (2298 Views)

Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer / Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do / I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Adeks: Ashiri tu!!! So that dude has been shining ur congo while claiming to be skeetz' brother! He must be a sharp guy (lol). @topic. I completely disagree with 4 and 8. I agree with others to some extent.
don't start dah nonsense wit me o...yu won't lyk wat's going to follow
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by sKeetz(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Jan8:
i mean your brother-in-christ jor abi you no dey go church

FIMILE joor...U too get wahala sad
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by sKeetz(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Adeks: Ashiri tu!!! So that dude has been shining ur congo while claiming to be skeetz' brother! He must be a sharp guy (lol). @topic. I completely disagree with 4 and 8. I agree with others to some extent.

FATALITY!! grin grin
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2012
sKeetz:

FIMILE joor...U too get wahala sad
no be you teach mesad
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by sKeetz(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jan8:
no be you teach mesad

YOU WISH cheesy
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
sKeetz:

YOU WISH cheesy
you wish i wish kiss
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by chikeorji123(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jan8: [color=#990000][/color]
1 Guys are more emotional if they really love a girl
2 Guys may be flirting around but before they sleep they always think about the girl they care about
3 Guys go crazy over a girl's smile
4 A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to
5 Guys are more emotional than they want people to think
6 Girls are guys weaknesses
7 If a guy tells you his problems he needs someone to listen to him not advice
8 When a guy asks you to leave, he's actually saying 'please come and listen to me'
9 No guy can handle all his problems on his own, he's just too stubborn to admit it
10 When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health to be with you he really likes you and wants to be with you
i jerz want awr dudez tew confirm dz and if u can add tew da list, feel free!!!

Not again!
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by phemmy88(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
well, one thing i know for sure is....guys do appreciate gifts...no matter au small...dey may nt b screamin over it bt sincerely...dey do....and BTW...ladies should stop buyin us boxers and singlet..... Get us somefin betta dis tym

grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
phemmy88: well, one thing i know for sure is....guys do appreciate gifts...no matter au small...dey may nt b screamin over it bt sincerely...dey do....and BTW...ladies should stop buyin us boxers and singlet..... Get us somefin betta dis tym

grin grin grin grin
so can we get you lyk-a box of chocolates. Wat's wrong with boxers and singlet...dat's cutekiss
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Kirinwa: Guys want girls to show love and care.Girls should be active in bed and not just lie on the bed like wood. undecided
what's the point of putting in the effort if she is going to fake the or.gasm in the end undecided grin
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Sexxydivaa: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
ashmanpolo:

St.upid stu.pid spellings here....mtsheew shey mo jor omo Ghana?
r u a learner
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Sexxydivaa: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
phemmy88: well, one thing i know for sure is....guys do appreciate gifts...no matter au small...dey may nt b screamin over it bt sincerely...dey do....and BTW...ladies should stop buyin us boxers and singlet..... Get us somefin betta dis tym

grin grin grin grin
smfin lik?
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by sKeetz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Jan8:
you wish i wish kiss

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm angry
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by sKeetz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sexxydivaa:
smfin lik?

Lambourghini's, ferraris, buggattis just to mention a least wink
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
sKeetz:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm angry
e haf frustrate *blushes*
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by sKeetz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Jan8:
e haf frustrate *blushes*

Why you they jonze me
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
sKeetz:

Why you they jonze me
i lyk to dey jonze you nau...dat's my jobkiss
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by sKeetz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Jan8:
i lyk to dey jonze you nau...dat's my jobkiss

Your job huh?...[size=1pt]I bet you job is also to warm my king sized bed[/size] grin
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
sKeetz:

Your job huh?...[size=1pt]I bet you job is also to warm my king sized bed,kidding[/size] grin
GOD save you say you add dat 'kidding'
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by sKeetz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
okay..... i don modify am kiss
Re: 10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
sKeetz: okay..... i don modify am kiss
shocked ah! You no well woh

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? / My Galfrnd Left Me / A Bird in Hand Is Worth Thousand In Bush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.