Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer (13855 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never You In Your Life Trust Women / Dont Trust Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by antispexish(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
I know a young, beautiful, well endowed lady sometime ago in the university, her name is dami(not real name), we happened to be in the same department. she was dating a friend of mine who happens to be in the same department but not on the same level.( ill call him dave).
There relationship was the envy of every one and dave was always taking care of her needs. He was always taking her to places in his ride and even payed for her hostel apartment, and this continued even after dave finished, went for NYSC and got a job in a bank . The relationship started when dave was in 300 level and damI was in 100 level.

A few years later, there was a party in which I invited another friend of mine who lives on my street, a graduate from another university named jibe. dami also came along with dave which is not suprising as both of them are always together, and at the party, both of them where having a nice time together. while the party was going on,jide saw dami on the dance floor and told me privately to introduce her to him since he noticed that I know damp cus he saw me talking to the her. I told him straight that it was an impossible mission, that though I know him as a successful player, these babe is out of his reach, she has a guy she is in love with, the guy is financially ok, and he is more handsome than him, in fact everyone is expecting them to get married soon, in fact I pointed to dave, to show jide that her boyfriend is less than 2 feet away from her.

My street friend jude, immediately told me I've got a lot to learn about women, he said he will enlighten me and use dami as an example. He quickly left me and went to meet dami on the dance floor(at that time she was dancing while her boyfriend was sitted, jisting with another guy) I stopped being interested in there case cus I thought nothing will come out of it, and also as an organizer of the party with over a hundred quests, I was busy seeing to their needs.

About two weeks later, jide sent a message to me on my blackberry messager with the following words," mission accomplished, you go buy beer for bush flavours while I jist you". Understanding who he is and knowing he was talking about women, I quickly replied him with the words " guy, if person dey buy beer for you just to hear your story about women, the money go done reach to buy nigerian breweries, no show today".
Our conversation continued thus:

jide:" This just concern you"

me: (with fear in my mind thinking one of my female cousins had fall ing for him typed) " you wan start to dey lie, who she be"

jide:" you sabi her wella, dami na".

mesadvery much suprised, but still suspecting it's a lie) " 7pm, Bush flavours"

later that day, we met at the joint and he gave me details with proofs of how he has and will still be bang**g dami.

10 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by halfricanadian(f): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Then because of dami error every oda female shdnt be trusted if na like that we girls no go trust guy again because of jide cos i sure jide get gf and na certified player undecided

13 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by SweetOlive(f): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sh*t happens...
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by kilokeys(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Idiotic op... With all these ur epistles Na only one girl make u generalize..

U are a bizibazoo.

I have tons of women in my life and yet I know they are all different

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jide na badt guy ooo grin
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Marlvin(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
kilokeys:

U are a bizibazoo.

most you insult him , just to make your opinion known?

such crudity.

13 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Cholls(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by kilokeys(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by kilokeys(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Marlvin:

most you insult him , just to make your opinion known?

such crudity.

It's the NL code bro.. Makes it fun.. We can't come and speak grammar everytime.. I have made tons of friends I initially yabbed.

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by beau49: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
Then because of dami error every oda female shdnt be trusted if na like that we girls no go trust guy again because of jide cos i sure jide get gf and na certified player undecided

Please help me ask the OP.

****Dami is bad because she fell for him or cheated. She can't be trusted so also other women/ladies.

****But jide is good regardless of the fact that he slept with a girl whom he might have deceived, and also shared the details with another person. Therefore jide can be trusted.

Clap for yourself Op.

9 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Dahveydson(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
People unknowingly insult themselves and show their level of intelligence when they generalise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by cruzita(f): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
I just hate it when you talk about women anyhow.do you know if jide has a gf he is cheating on ?what's the diff BTW dami and jide?nothing because both are cheats .so in that case your thread should *don't trust anybody*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Tallesty1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Not New

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by grad2012(f): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wow good for dami.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by halfricanadian(f): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
beau49:

****Dami is bad because she fell for him or cheated. She can't be trusted so also other women/ladies.

****But jide is good regardless of the fact that he slept with a girl whom he might have deceived, and also shared the details with another person. Therefore jide can be trusted.

Clap for yourself Op.

cheesy are you minding op?

Op is still having hangover from the beer jide bought for him grin

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by beau49: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy are you minding op?

Op is still having hangover from the beer jide bought for him grin

Lol....that's a possibility cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by halfricanadian(f): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
beau49:

Lol....that's a possibility cheesy

wink thats it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Adonis3: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
whatever y'll think

I can't help but give it to JIDE

Note: the OP had known the girl for a while which has made him to really trust Dami,

Notice how he bragged about her to Jide that despite being a "successful player" he wouldn't get to Dami... Showing the level of confidence he had in her

Not also forgetting that her boyfriend was more financially stable, handsome etc than him

But it took him just TWO weeks to hitcheesy

Now, leaving generalisation apart(I'm not about that)

I must admit

Jide is the real MVPgrincheesy

Unless this story was made up!cheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by EuDavies(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well, just d way we play and need girls to bang, most of them also love doing same to us(men) dami is not an exception. Trusting is d last thing I will ever try doing. A woman daughter(5yrs) was raped in benin and every1 was shouting. Another woman came out and said. TOTO n for fukc, if dem no fukc am now dem go Bleep am la8a.. Well shit happens.

6 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by stevecantrell: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
beau49:

Clap for yourself Op.

No, rather look at it this way;

>> No prizes for Jide, he's simply a devil who tempted his prey and devoured it.

>> Dami on the other hand, despite being well looked after by 'Mr. Dami' still had deep issues about being satisfied in the relationship. Issues she probably never brought up or discussed with her man.
Rather, what did she do ?

She cheated. And it looks like she would continue cheating provided she doesn't get caught.

That's the point OP is trying to make.

I don't know about other ladies, but I hear Dami's type isn't in short supply.

12 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Some women sabi fall hands sha o. but thats not enough to generalise. Pls complete the story what trick did jide/jude use on dami? what did he tell abi, abi use in enticing her?
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by antispexish(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
I met jide at the joint around 7:30Pm, he was halfway through his first bottle of legend, afer apologising for getting there late due to the hold up at adetola, I ordered my own legend . I prefer drinking Guinness stout, but since jide had ordered legend stout and it's far cheaper, I decided to do same. jide wanted to order for asun, but he changed his mind after one look at my face.

Then the jist started, jide told me that he collected dami's pin when he was dancing with her started pinging her afterwards. I told jide that he had told me he collected the pin from her on our way back from the party which was held at the pool side of a hotel(location cannot be disclosed), and I remembered I did not want to talk about it cus he wanted to cor firm if the pin dami gave him was same as her b b pin on my phone. I did not want to show him dami's pin on my phone cus it might be a ploy to get dami's pin as she might not have giving it to him. I also do not want to be implicated in the whole drama if dave finds out, cus we move in the same circle of friends.

Jide now bought his blackberry tour out for me to confirm if it's really dami's bbm' s pin or not. I opened his bbm and there it was, dami's beautiful face staring at me like it did on my own curve an hour earlier when I checked my phone. I did not need to check the pin number cus I a ready know it's dami's bbm pin.

still Believing that dami, which I regarded as a good woman when it comes to sticking with a guy in a relationship, would not have anything to do with jide, who I can't count the number of girl friends he has, I told jide, " so na the proof be this, say you get girl pin and una yan, you come wan use that one lie to me say you do the babe. guy, that girl too good for all these your lies jare, even if you show me her naked body, I go believe say you tear her clothes ni".

Jide, realising that his proof might not make me change my mind about dami(who I've known for five years now), now said that I should go through the history of his bbm conversation with dami while he drinks his second bottle.

After getting to the top of the history page, I started reading downward. what I realised that in reality, dami was quite different. This same dami that would not dress anyhow in school, always modest despite the fact that she was very sexy, always clinging to her guy like a koala clings to a tree wil now be charting freely with jide.

well to be truthful, and to be honest, in the first few days of there pinging, jide got knowhere with her, several times in her pings, she told jide that she has a boyfriend she is in love with and cannot see jide for anything. This got my hopes up and and mentally reminded myself that jide go hear the bad side of me today, he think say na every girl be oshofre, e fit be say na him go eventually pay for him beer himself.

reading further, I realised jide changed tactics and instead of talking about dating, he started talking about her, asking her about her business , her aspirations, goals etc, which she warmly responded to. The jist went on smoothly for another two days or so until jide went back to the " I really like you" part of his jist. Was expecting her to repeat her earlier stand, but her next reply shattered such hopes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by antispexish(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
"Who did you come to the party with", she asked jide. jide said" I came with a guy from my area", then he typed , you dnt know him. from my conversations with jide later about the Un understood parts of their conversation(this was later later that night) he had told me that he quickly had to tell her she does not know the friend he came with. his statement came out thus due to fact that he quickly realised she did not use the " I have a bf I love barrier", and from his experience that girls that want to play outside games dnt like doing it near their immediate environment. As he had made a mistake of telling dami earlier that he came with a friend, which in reality was me, he quickly had to find a way to tell her she does not know the friend.
also realising that the party was a party of friends, he had to lie that the friend sef just came into the country and was lodged at the hotel, they where hanging out at the bar which was next to the pool where the party was held, it was there he noticed her beauty and decided to approach.

I did not even examine his superb lies, but was stupidly thinking, me way no even get passport talk less of visa. when I take arrive for naija to come lodge for hotel. This jide and his imagination sef.

Now back to their conversation, dami did not initially believe that jide did not know anyone at the party and she started probing him. If I had not known dami, I would have thought she was an Fbi agent as she asked deep probing questions which, if she had asked me, I would have failed woefully in the cover up. But jide with his experience, answered perfectly, despite that fact that her questions where coined in a way to make jide reveal more about the party so she can know if jide knows someone who personaly knows her boyfriend or not. she even believed him when he told her he had a fight with the friend who invited him, saying the friend saw her first, but due to a burning desire which enveloped him immediately he saw her, he had to over ide his friends interest and approached her first. He even said he and his friend where not on speaking terms cus of that.

her next statement broke my heart and increased my fears that what jide is telling me might be true. she said," you have to go and settle with your friend o, dnt want to come between two good friends, dnt want him to look at me in a bad way when he sees me with you". in my mind it was like yeepa! Make this babe no disappoint me o!. meanwhile jide was about to order his third bottle while I was just finishing my first.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by callMeAlpha(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
kilokeys:

U are a bizibazoo.

you will soon learn from ur mistake, its just a matter of time....

6 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by callMeAlpha(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
I've gotten a first hand experience of what d Op is talking abt...like the saying, don't trust anybody especially women,wen it comes to pretending, u can never beat dem...even wen one is good,people re bound to change,it might be that somewhere along d line her relationship wit Dave became boring, that that way she might become vulnerable.. Players always av their way wit gurls,I've got a friend who's a chronic player,all his side chicks according to him have boyfriends, they even tell him abt their boyfriends, yet he bleeps them anytime he likes....abeg no try women oo,if they were to be trusted,then the wisest man Solomon would av stuck with one,instead he had them in hundreds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by waikiki(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
My girlfriend yrs ago slept with my friend and still denies it till today. Even with enough evidence, although I haven't told her about the evidence. Some girls just like to feel they're smart when in the actual sense they're not!

4 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by torqque7(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
callMeAlpha:
you will soon learn from ur mistake, its just a matter of time....
Bro just leave that guy..he never see anything.. He still d learn,na him type women d carry do yeye anyhow, like u said he will soon learn and bitterly kwa.

4 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
following...
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by torqque7(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
callMeAlpha:
I've gotten a first hand experience of what d Op is talking abt...like the saying, don't trust anybody especially women,wen it comes to pretending, u can never beat dem...even wen one is good,people re bound to change,it might be that somewhere along d line her relationship wit Dave became boring, that that way she might become vulnerable.. Players always av their way wit gurls,I've got a friend who's a chronic player,all his side chicks according to him have boyfriends, they even tell him abt their boyfriends, yet he bleeps them anytime he likes....abeg no try women oo,if they were to be trusted,then the wisest man Solomon would av stuck with one,instead he had them in hundreds
Well said

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by SPDAZZY(f): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by antispexish(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
jide then asked for her phone number which she gave him. The conversation now turned to a series of "hellos" , "how re you today ", and other statements I could not get a hang of, so I asked jide what happened next. He checked where I had reached on his conversation with dami and told me that from that point on, most of there conversation was done through phone calls with little bbm conversations.
It was at that point that I told jide that he is just cooking up this story, nothing in the conversation showed that he slept with dami that afternoon, and her last bbm message was just dated the previous day.
"why you go dey lie guy" I asked jide, " no be say I no respect you when it comes to women, but you wan make this girl look bad for my eyes. E no good o" .
Jide now went on ranting about how I did not believe him and I told him he did not show enough proof he slept with her. This went on for a while, even after two other friends in the area joined us. After telling them about jides lies, they started yabbing him, he threatened to leave unil I told him I'll buy him a 4th bottle, as I still wanted to drink some more.

For like 30 mins or more, the conversation shifted to other matters, football, Jonathans election and what happened at vantage point the other week took over as main discussion. We where so engrossed in this conversation when I felt vibrations on my lap, realising it was jides phone which was still with me , I gave it to him to check his incoming message.

looking at jide while he was un locking his phone, I saw a wide grin on his face with him saying " wa see re omo to dun". He then looked at me and said , " it's dami pinging, she says I should call her", but he responded by saying the noise is to much where he is , that they should chat on bbm.

30 mins later he handed the phone to one of our friends who joined us and told him to read his conversation with dami. five minutes later the guy smiled broadly and shouted "jidooooo". He then gave the phone to the next guy who also praised jide with some incantations I can't remember before he then gave the phone to me.

Note, during the time we where yabbing jide that he made up the story he slept with dami, I had spent enough energy explaining to the two other guys how good a woman dami is, that if not that she is in a relationship with dave, I would have done anything to marry her," she is what every man could dream of as wife" I repeated several times.

so no wonder I began sweating and shaking when I took jides phone to read the latest bombshell.

she first started by ranting about how jide did not call or ping her to check if she got home safely. After jides apology, she typed what I had to read a couple of times to understand.

she said she did not like how she was treated at his place and why he did not drop her in his car at a good place for her to get transport home. I quickly asked jide, "how car issue enter una matter"?. jide now confessed he told her two days ago he has a ride, that yesterday she told him she was coming to the area to see a friend today, and if jide is available , he can come pick her up at her friends place at a particular time. I dnt know how jide got a ride that afternoon to cover up his lies, but I sure know from there conversation that he indeed took a ride to meet dami at her friends , took her to his place (the BQ of his father's house), but could not take her or drop her off later with the ride. I should have asked what happened to the rids or who's ride it is, but I did not.

she then went on to the part I feared most. she complained about him not trying at all, how he did not consider her at all. then she said ," dnt you know a woman feels it when you enter her like that?, how can you be that aggressive , and yet you wanted a third round, I'm not that kind of girl o.".

I looked up at jide and he was smiling like a he goat that wants to mate. even though he is tipsy, he must have discovered that I now know the truth , that this afternoon, around 3pm, in the hot room with no Ac, exactly 14 days after he met her, he had ban*ged dami, the girl I thought was a good woman.

well the story did not end there, dami was not finished yet, expecially with dave, the loving boyfriend .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by kurupt1: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
@op- Goodmorning .........are u just waking up?LoL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. / How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? / Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.