Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash (32331 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Chanchit: 4:39am On Dec 16, 2012
So the first Christain gov't of Kaduna could not even complete his term before jumping outa the sky...! Anyway RIP.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by VUVUZELA10: 5:15am On Dec 16, 2012
It is Timi Alaibe that narrowly missed the crashed helicopter not Timi Dakolo. Why this publicity stunt for dead people head? May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by PosCaricature: 5:26am On Dec 16, 2012
Someone should please update us about other victims of the crash or is it only Azazi & Yakowa that were on board the crashed chopper?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 16, 2012
VUVUZELA10: It is Timi Alaibe that narrowly missed the crashed helicopter not Timi Dakolo. Why this publicity stunt for dead people head? May their soul rest in perfect peace.

Timi Alaibe sounds more believable. . .the idea that Timi Dakolo could hitch a helicopter ride with such heavyweights sounds implausible. Then again, who knows? Maybe he is related to Azazi.
PosCaricature :
Someone should please update us about other victims of the crash or is it only Azazi & Yakowa that were on board the crashed chopper?
The report says the ill-fated helicopter also had Yakowa's political associate and Azazi's ADC on board - in addition to the pilot and co-pilot. It's a small aircraft, so I don't expect it to have been carrying too many people.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2012
Was it not thesame Nigerians asking if Timi Dakolo was dead, he has come out to say he is hale n hearty yet you guys call it publicity stunts and all sort, Na wa for the way we think in this country sef.

Sometimes, I think we deserve the treatment we get from these leaders cos we would do worse if given the opportunity to lead.#smh!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by floriana(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2012
Every time a plane or copter carrying big men crashes, one inconsequential club singer comes out to claim he almost travels in the same machine. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2012
floriana: Every time a plane or copter carrying big men crashes, one inconsequential club singer comes out to claim he almost travels in the same machine. Mtcheeeeew!

Inconsequential indeed!! I wonder how consequential you are..Btw, there were rumours of his death, it was reasonable of him to clear the air.

Besides cos he doesn't make the usual noise we call music doesn't make him inconsequential...there is something called timing,I swear! He would blow & blow big time. I think you should ask Asa & also download this song “Good people,Great nation“, each time I hear that song, I weep and try to hope again for this Nation.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by PosCaricature: 5:58am On Dec 16, 2012
It was Timi Alaibe that escaped the crash & not Timi Dakolo.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 16, 2012
Hmm, sandy school shooting, nembe plane crash! It now time to live by that deep thing called "INSTINCT or PREMONITION" which might be the divine way of preserving ones life. Eg timi dakolo
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by omenka(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2012
Pls allow me to digress folks but I havnt the slightest empathy for ANY of our current politicians because they, one way or the other, are responsible for the decrepit state of the nation today. At evry single chance they take to the skies with choppers and jets, leaving the common man to stare after them with awe at the wonders of technology, keeping themselves perpetually oblivious of the state of our roads. You don't go to relieve urself in the bush and not expect to attract buzzin green flies. I say, to each his own. No one can ever escape that which is naturally due them.

My only regret when they die accidentally is that they don't get the chance to divulge details of those foreign bank accounts, or those underground bunkers where they had stashed our stollen wealth. Chances are those countries would never ever get to repatriate those monies out of sheer altruism but would rather use it to enhance their economies. Afterall, given the current state of the global economy, every country needs evry single dime she can lay her hands on. And as for the ones stashed underground, they just might end up in the belly of termites! Think its about time we started treasure hunting in Naija.

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by bros856: 6:22am On Dec 16, 2012
I was also suppose to join that Flight but i decided at the last minute to go by road with my wife. Nigerians
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by imotondo(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2012
Is what am hearing about sullivan Chime of Enugu state true?.....that he is dead?,someone pls confirm the news.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by abbeycial: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2012
rip to d dead.its inevitable nd dats wat most politicians fail to realize nd for those still living,ensure u treat d electorates in an honest manner cuz dats ur only saving grace on d day of reckonin.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Mospring(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2012
DANILSA: Come una be witch for here ni? Una node sleep ni? Nawao back to bed Come una be witch for here ni? Una node sleep ni? Nawao back to bed
Yes! God time is the best! because he kwns all what to do @ any time::::..... i rest.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by steeviee(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2012
Bunch of ignoorant fools! So you think Timi is not capable of flying in the same aircraft, what was he doing at the interment of D. Oronto's father?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2012
koolet: hmmn na wa o so sum pple wul nt stil witness d unknown event this newyear wul bring, na wah o death jst movin frm one region 2 d other universitiez, nollywood politics mehn dys 2012 is d most tragic year av witnesed xo far ho sad
na so o e collect my dad dis year,hmmm... Life.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by ubong560(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2012
Who eva planted dat bomb planted it perfectedly. There's no peace 4 d wicked and d wages of sin is dead thus says d Bible. I think Gov. IMOKE may toe d line soon (dat's if he hasn't even toed and it's being hide). Truth shal unveil itself soon. GOD is fighting our battle 4 us. Even Gej may not see d end of his tenure. Watch out! Rule well and live long and healthy or go ahead to enrich urself and ur family, then die a miserable dead. @yakowa, so wat happens to ur case wit nepa staff now. U don take style die run leave am abi? How am i even sure no b dat nepa staff planted d explosive device in d chopper?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by rash47(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2012
R.I.P to the dead. gov yakowa,I just love that man.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by omenka(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2012
Mospring: Yes! God time is the best! because he kwns all what to do @ any time::::..... i rest.
Egbon, ur gbagaun tight!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Besto(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2012
publicity stunt.!!!
A military chopper nt even an hired commercial chopper..!!!
He shud update his status to the birds..!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by cooljoe(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2012
Which 1 b nembe winch inside d matter na
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nerosoft19(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2012
otokx: Do not travel with politicians either in the air or on land or in the water as you may fall into the line of fire or judgement.
otokx u seem to be everywhere.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2012
I don't know the guy so he is not popular
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Burger01(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2012
Those politians amasing public funds meant for public infrastrutures developments to purchase private choppers and airplanes are buying and purchasing their deathdraps. Even, the pastors have joined suite. Be warned! Nigeria will HAUNT you.. RIP Yakowa.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by bemagnify: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2012
My God does nt smoke weed yet he is d most high! GOD BLES DOES WU XCAPE D CRASH AND GIV D FORTITUDE 2D FAMILIES WU LOST DIA RELATIONS. AMEN!
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure: I don't know the guy so he is not popular

Get out of your hole Man! If he wasn't that popular he wouldn't be billed to perform @ the burial.Am sure you don't know Nneka and Asa also but you know the Akpako & kurukere masters.lmao
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by mascot87(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2012
Thank you moderator for releasing me from detention.
@ Topic: Timi, I'm happy for him. We shall never be an unfortunate being in Jesus name. This news goes out to all, dont forget to ask God to always direct your movement in life so that you will not fall into the trap of the devil. May the soul of all d faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
We should not be scared of 2015 election,either these tragedies occurs as planned by some people or not,our Lord is in charge as no darkness can overcome light.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by stshakes(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Nigerians are very ignorant sha... I cannot say if Timi Dakolo was supposed to be in that flight or not though but to ask who knows Timi Dakolo for him to be close to most of these politicians, I pity your ignorance! If you must know, Timi Dakolo is one of the closest musicians to the government and why is that, because of the kind of music he does which rakes in for him nothing less that 2 million naira per performance... And like you know, Government does one function or the other every week so do the maths. Even the recent awards that was held in Abuja recently, After Sir Victor Uwaifo who was the special guest performer, the headliner for that event was TIMI DAKOLO. So he doesn't need to do a club banger like davido and wizkid to "Blow".. Him don blow him own way and if him na sharp guy, he go don dey see some kain small small contract.

Now on the crash, There is a possibility he could have been on the craft. Remember it happened in his own state and also he can have the opportunity to travel with those people if there was space on the helicopter. We no dey there to know how many sitter. If the man says God saved him... Follow am thank G but if him dey lie, leave God to judge him noni... Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by AVISENNA: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2012
Timi Dakolo was not suppose to be on that "chopper " cause it wasn't a commercial flight . the late governor nd "Late Azazi , have an entourage . THe question is which of them for alight the aircraft for timi n his wife . Pls don't publish what you want because there is forum to do so .

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2012
This actually calls for thanks given. oh Allah save us from the menace of dubious acts of present day politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni / Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves / Update On Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt: Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.