Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash (32330 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2012
Nigerians & attention hugging! No wonder we hav nt bn hearing much 4rm ds guy dt won d likes of omawumi 2 clinch d idols or wateva.
He is now busy flying choppers or accompanying VIPs on one.
FYI Timi, Azazi ws a very PROUD man & had little patience 4 d likes of u & i( evn if he were ur uncle)
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by kessyur: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2012
They have started again. Every body at s bady will testify that they wanted to board d ill fated chopper. How many pple can a chopper accommodate? Abegi! Make timi know scope us here. Who is he to board a private chopper wit Azazi n Yakowa of blessed memory?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Polyglot: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2012
May their souls rest in peace. May God grant their families d fortitude to bear d irrepairable loss. Amen.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by zicjoe(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2012
I too escape d crash
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by mascot87(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2012
zicjoe: I too escape death
What happened love? Anyway,we thank God you are alive to witnesses another coming of our Lord. it is well
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Adolak(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2012
Hell fire awaits sinners.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by nosagold(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2012
Adolak: Hell fire awaits sinners.

Sign of end time I guess?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Samabu07(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2012
CHYKMAN:
OF COURSE THEY ARE BETTER!!
You wanna score a DEAD LION above a LIVING DOG??
What a dead lion did in a 100 years to come a living Lion would not dare.
If a Lion loose guard into your street it would be a decade(s) story.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Adehwale: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2012
So happy they dint eventually board d chopper...
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by muhrabsovicom: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2012
What is the connection between a musician and a Naval chopper? Abi Nigerian Navy don the use the chopper for kabukabu
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by samuelkaykay(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2012
who is Timi Dakolo?dt name sound like mechanic's name.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by mathskill: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2012
Every living being has an appointed time with death.When it comes knocking there's no escaping,if it's not your time no one i repeat no one can kill you.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Emdee590(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord: Why this, r they better than the once tht lost their life, nonsense
truly nonesense
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by lain: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2012
Pakonte: Ways of pulling dia popularity stunt..so as 2 make heavy market sales...kukere man did his afta d dana air crash...now is d turn of d long mouthed musician...God do save every nigerian...RIP 2 d crash victim
please shut your mouth up
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by tinuolababy(f): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2012
I don't believe this story jare. Who is he to even go with them in Tђξ Helicopter? Please tell that to Tђξ marines.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by alabiyemmy(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2012
Apart from Azazi and Yakowa, four other persons died in the crash, they include: Governor Yakowa’s special adviser, Dauda Tsoho and Warrant Officer Mohammed Kamal who was Azazi bodyguard as well as two naval pilots, Commander Muritala Mohammed Daba and Lt. Adeyemi O. Sowole.

So - how could Timi have been on the flight? As a what? Musician to Yakowa or what?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Creatrixity(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2012
omenka: Pls allow me to digress folks but I havnt the slightest empathy for ANY of our current politicians because they, one way or the other, are responsible for the decrepit state of the nation today. At evry single chance they take to the skies with choppers and jets, leaving the common man to stare after them with awe at the wonders of technology, keeping themselves perpetually oblivious of the state of our roads. You don't go to relieve urself in the bush and not expect to attract buzzin green flies. I say, to each his own. No one can ever escape that which is naturally due them.

My only regret when they die accidentally is that they don't get the chance to divulge details of those foreign bank accounts, or those underground bunkers where they had stashed our stollen wealth. Chances are those countries would never ever get to repatriate those monies out of sheer altruism but would rather use it to enhance their economies. Afterall, given the current state of the global economy, every country needs evry single dime she can lay her hands on. And as for the ones stashed underground, they just might end up in the belly of termites! Think its about time we started treasure hunting in Naija.

Fhool,do you have proof that they(yakowa and azazi) stole our money,the state that yakowa governs receives only a small part of the budget..so their is little to steal,compared to the thieving se,ss,sw governors..do not ride on emotions and sentimentalism..summary:think before you talk..
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2012
Timi and Wife would have been more of a security risk to Azazi and Yakowa
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by brownlord: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2012
alabiyemmy: Apart from Azazi and Yakowa, four other persons died in the crash, they include: Governor Yakowa’s special adviser, Dauda Tsoho and Warrant Officer Mohammed Kamal who was Azazi bodyguard as well as two naval pilots, Commander Muritala Mohammed Daba and Lt. Adeyemi O. Sowole.

So - how could Timi have been on the flight? As a what? Musician to Yakowa or what?

To lead chorus and praises while they where on boared, don't u get it, very soon u hear he had almost enter the flight but his phone rang he went to receive the call before he return back the flight left, nonsence my point is, of wht use is he alife
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by brownlord: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2012
This nonsence should be on the joke section, what is timi, so people lost their life all he could do was to come open his silly mouth and say he could hv boarded the flight, shebi na molue abi na tuketuke abi na public transport, God purnish him and he stupid wife, where was their place in that flight, as adc to the gov. Or navy officer assign to azzazi, oh I just remembered, he ws the chorister assign to lead chorus while they where on board, thunder fire em life, every dick and harry now claim level, I was to board the chopper, is ur life better than that of their body guard, and of what use u been alife in the first place
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by waja(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2012
pDude: Timi Dakolo, this is a leaaon for you. Be careful with the company you keep. Because they are rich and influential, you are rolling with them and even attempted to fly in the same aircraft with them.

Na God save you. Your name for be 'had I known' embarassed
. Are U a kid? Do you think they would have welcomed him into that helicopter? Him level no reach. He's just seeking for recognition.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by solomon111(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2012
mathskill: Every living being has an appointed time with death.When it comes knocking there's no escaping,if it's not your time no one i repeat no one can kill you.
are you saying people don't die before their time?
Funny.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Adehwale: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord: This nonsence should be on the joke section, what is timi, so people lost their life all he could do was to come open his silly mouth and say he could hv boarded the flight, shebi na molue abi na tuketuke abi na public transport, God purnish him and he stupid wife, where was their place in that flight, as adc to the gov. Or navy officer assign to azzazi, oh I just remembered, he ws the chorister assign to lead chorus while they where on board, thunder fire em life, every dick and harry now claim level, I was to board the chopper, is ur life better than that of their body guard, and of what use u been alife in the first place
Haha, this is pure scorpion's fatality in mortal kombat, u just killed this guy with ur post...have u had any grudge against him before now?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by stagger: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2012
I have personally seen one of those Naval helos up close. It has a max. seating capacity of six (pilots included). There is NO WAY Timi Dakolo would have traveled with a retired Major General/former NSA and a serving governor. Im level no reach. Let us use our brains for once please.

That said, this incident should teach us that tomorrow is promised to no one. Azazi sent Gideon Orkar and others to their deaths in 1990. Yesterday was his turn. Like someone said, death is a cup that every human being must partake of. The difference is time. So let is live our lives as if today is our last so we can make heaven at the end.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by TANTRUM: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2012
sounds like a FINAL DESTINATION movie...
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by brownlord: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2012
Adehwale:
Haha, this is pure scorpion's fatality in mortal kombat, u just killed this guy with ur post...have u had any grudge against him before now?

Which guy, God purnish am, bro just common reasonsing how was he suppose to be in that flight now, as what, abi no be halicopter dem say e be, how many pple e dey carry, abeg mk we rest, the guy na idiot
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by emrysdwarlord(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2012
Let ♍ƺ get dis straight,wat ¹ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ †̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇³ capacity of †̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇³ chopper Ω̴̩̩̩̥α? Was timi gonna hang by †̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇³ blade or †̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇³ pilot was planning 2 lap him?.....

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Ninilowo(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2012
Na so Atorise too talk say im escape sosoliso abi na bellview crash self. that im own funny small sef. He talk say na angel take language wey im no understan come cheat am buy last ticket. AWON ONIRO OSHI.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Exponental(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2012
otokx: Do not travel with politicians either in the air or on land or in the water as you may fall into the line of fire or judgement.
I disagree....... A nation where there is transparency n accountability, keeps u safer rather than being scared.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by brownlord: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Enuf of this timi nonsence, he's already achievin his aim, see my 5 year old nephew jst read and he says"uncle you can lie o" let rilly face, how was he going to board a flight he never came wit in the first place, the flight never took him frm port harcout to bayelsa, and he wanted to board it now to ph, timi, timi, timi how many times I call u, if juju won kill, e dey first deaf am, timi seek caution and apply wisdom, I nor knw since when u turn evangelist when come dey preach inside halicopter, cos I no see where sit be dey inside that flight when u won sitdown
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by oaroloye(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2012
@(85) WAJA: When the arch-heretic, MARCION entered a Public Bath (the Ancient Romans liked their public bathing facilities,) BELOVED DISCIPLE JOHN, GOT UP AND LEFT IMMEDIATELY.
HE FEARED that THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD could fall on them all with HIM present. He felt that the joint might cave in from earthquake, or wind, etc. (he must have carried considerable guilt, himself, because his deliberate and disobedient withholding of Jesus' Teachings (Matt. 28:18-20; John 21:25) IS WHAT HAS CREATED EVERY SINGLE HERETIC CHRISTIAN SYSTEM! He was RIGHT to be scared for his life!)
I NEVER get on public transportation without PRAYING FOR MY LIFE- fellow passengers, and fellow road-users! You never know what sort of rectum you may be traveling with- Juju Users, Abortionists, HOMO-THE EXACT-OPPOSITE-OF-SAPIENS!!!
I DON'T wanna BE "The most Righteous Cinder in the Wreckage!"
Nobody take anything for granted! Mr. TIMI should be interrogated to within millimetres of his life by State Security. If he was really supposed to be on that flight, this makes him a prime suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni / Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.