Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash (32328 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by igbeke: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord: Why this, r they better than the once tht lost their life, nonsense
the r far beta:
dey r not parts of d looter we hav in dis country.
a living dog certainly worths more dan a dead lion.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by rashylous(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2012
*BG Available for Lease*

*Procedure for BG leasing between #1B - #49B*

INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION

*Instrument* NIGERIAN BANK GUARANTEE

*AMOUNT*:

*Tenure* 365 days

*LTV* 25+5

*Asset* Cashbacked

*PAYMENT*: Bank Transfer

*BANKING OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE*

1) The receiver issue LOI addressed to provider stating purpose of the BG

2) The Provider sends DOA across.

3) Receiver signs and returns DOA with certificate of company registration.

4. RECEIVER ISSUE *TWO(2) SEPARATE 3% FUND RESERVATION LETTERS AND RECEIVERS ACCOUNT OFFICER TRANSMIT VIA ACCOUNT OFFICER TO PROVIDERS NOMINATED ACCOUNT OFFICERS BANK TO BANK SECURED EMAIL*

5) The issuers bank confirms the *FRLs* thereafter issues BG of the face value (N6B) within 5 banking days.

6. RECEIVERS BANK RECEIVES THE ₦6B BG SOFT COPY

7. *WITHIN 24HOURS THE RECEIVERS BANK TRANSFERS THE 3% AMOUNT TO PROVIDERS ACCOUNTS*

8. Receiver shall send *The 27% Hard Copy of Post Dated cheques across via courier services To Providers Address*

9) The providers bank send the Hard Copy to receivers bank.

10). RECEIVER SHALL WITHIN 15 BANKING DAYS, MAKE PAYMENT OF FINAL LTV BALANCE TO PROVIDER and all CONSULTANTS.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by rashylous(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2012
grin
brownlord: Enuf of this timi nonsence, he's already achievin his aim, see my 5 year old nephew jst read and he says"uncle you can lie o" let rilly face, how was he going to board a flight he never came wit in the first place, the flight never took him frm port harcout to bayelsa, and he wanted to board it now to ph, timi, timi, timi how many times I call u, if juju won kill, e dey first deaf am, timi seek caution and apply wisdom, I nor knw since when u turn evangelist when come dey preach inside halicopter, cos I no see where sit be dey inside that flight when u won sitdown
grin
brownlord: Enuf of this timi nonsence, he's already achievin his aim, see my 5 year old nephew jst read and he says"uncle you can lie o" let rilly face, how was he going to board a flight he never came wit in the first place, the flight never took him frm port harcout to bayelsa, and he wanted to board it now to ph, timi, timi, timi how many times I call u, if juju won kill, e dey first deaf am, timi seek caution and apply wisdom, I nor knw since when u turn evangelist when come dey preach inside halicopter, cos I no see where sit be dey inside that flight when u won sitdown

№ oº°˚˚˚°º0 be small tin O°˚˚
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Pain(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
In all these no one remembers the life of the Pilots and the crew. RIP Cmdr MM Daba and Liuet Sowole. U were great guys. Will miss u dearly.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Wait oº°˚! Was the helicopter like a shuttle bus for the burial? Why would Timi be in d same helicopter with those top politicians? Abegii!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by uzo4real(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Story, who dash am. Him level never reach to travel with 'big politicians'. Just wants us to remember sey I'm still dey excist....
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by pitoski(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
otokx: Do not travel with politicians either in the air or on land or in the water as you may fall into the line of fire or judgement.

I partially agree wit you. Whether you travel wit or without politicians, if it is ur time to die, you will die. Everything is by God's mercy.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by pitoski(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tank God fr your life. We happy with you and pray for the affected persons.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by victorD3: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
mychaella: How many people can a helicopter sit to begin with?

Two pot belly politicians
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Sweetlemon(f): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
emrysdwarlord: Let ♍ƺ get dis straight,wat ¹ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ †̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇³ capacity of †̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇³ chopper Ω̴̩̩̩̥α? Was timi gonna hang by †̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇³ blade or †̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇³ pilot was planning 2 lap him?.....

LMAO!
I really love and salute Nigerians who know how to use their own heads to think for themselves.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Timi wants to be recognized. Bad luck guy.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by fairygeh(f): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Thank God for his life and may the souls of the departed RIP
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Revolva(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Haha but na wa o Timi dakolo sef for don dey sing had it been I'd known - but how did timi connects with yakowa sef abi dem be padi ?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Frankiss44(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord: This nonsence should be on the joke section, what is timi, so people lost their life all he could do was to come open his silly mouth and say he could hv boarded the flight, shebi na molue abi na tuketuke abi na public transport, God purnish him and he stupid wife, where was their place in that flight, as adc to the gov. Or navy officer assign to azzazi, oh I just remembered, he ws the chorister assign to lead chorus while they where on board, thunder fire em life, every dick and harry now claim level, I was to board the chopper, is ur life better than that of their body guard, and of what use u been alife in the first place

Brother Easy... You dey vex seriously gan... Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by GEJPFOOD: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
Timi please u should stop embarrassing urself with this ur statement, that u could have been in that flight with the governor and general Aziza. We are not kids! so u should deviate to other means to achieve ur popularity. OPPORTUNIST WANNABE. Everybody in Nigeria wants to belong. Matchewwwwwwwww
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by duddey(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
I tot what we read was d chopper was 2convey VIP's for fast movement?! So is timi amongst VIP's?? Or has he turnd a politician dat he was suppose 2sit with Azazi and yakowa again!! Or don't u knw d difference btw a chopper and a plane! Do u even knw were dey were goin @ all!or is Timi suppose 2be in PH for the political meeting again!? What a dumb post!cover ur head in shame.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by 5much(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Wen is ur thanksgiving coming up,Timi?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Remii(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
otokx: Do not travel with politicians either in the air or on land or in the water as you may fall into the line of fire or judgement.

a friend warned me long ago not to even be their "special friend", they will use you as an expendable or shield on of these days.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by simdam500(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Kai!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Psyafe(m): 12:44am On Dec 17, 2012
If U̶̲̥̅̊ are a bad person change ur ways, if U̶̲̥̅̊ have been a good person, continue the good work!
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by ogokam: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
Unbelievable! When Timi come become big shot to fly with bigwigs like Yakowa n Azazi in a naval A helicopter. E no fear face? I think that he simply thanked God for journey mercies. These entertainment guys can really form, abeg.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Pain(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2012
ogokam: Unbelievable! When Timi come become big shot to fly with bigwigs like Yakowa n Azazi in a naval A helicopter. E no fear face? I think that he simply thanked God for journey mercies. These entertainment guys can really form, abeg.

Who the hell is Timi Dakolo? Thrash wannabe? Trying to leverage the misfortune of the great for cheap publicity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni / Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves / Update On Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt: Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.