Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] (16641 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
alutacontinua: D-explorer sweetie, can u kindly explain wot's happening here? smiley smiley smiley
Hey Shuga, situation report below cheesy

UPDATE
LIST OF LADIES and their MEN

* HumbledbYGrace to woo Obinoscopy

* Sijo01 to woo Kunletiwoo

* Nnekacherry to woo Donald Genes

* Shollypopz to woo Jaybee

* ~vicky~ to woo Acidosis

* abiL to woo AlterEgo

* Goldieluks to woo Shymexx

Pick any SLOT to challenge smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ok, at least official break starts from 20th grin Good to know

Since the beginning of this week, I had to 'position' my Lebanese Oga grin.... the man wan kill me with work
Any Slot for me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
flanrey:

Since the beginning of this week, I had to 'position' my Lebanese Oga grin.... the man wan kill me with work
Any Slot for me?
LOL. E necessary jare. You go bench am soon. Slot? Sure na, you go anchor interview that day grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. E necessary jare. You go bench am soon. Slot? Sure na, you go anchor interview that day grin

Yay!!!
Countdown to 21st grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
flanrey:

Yay!!!
Countdown to 21st grin grin
Yeah that's my nigga, but we need more of the ladies grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by abiL(f): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeah that's my nigga, but we need more of the ladies grin

Remove my name from the list please. Thanks.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
UPDATE

* ItsModella and Fukcwitme to woo Binger

* ATMC and Smartie gurl to woo D-Explorer

* Gree-die and Tashamania to woo 190

* abiL to woo AlterEgo

SLOTS COMPLETED. Now ladies, lets have their challengers. Pick any SLOT smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by abiL(f): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
abiL:

Remove my name from the list please. Thanks.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DonaldGenes(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ohhhhhh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost feeling jittery!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hey Shuga, situation report below cheesy

UPDATE

* abiL to woo AlterEgo

Pick any SLOT to challenge smiley

so, does it mean 190 is no longer available?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
alutacontinua:

u want to woo him AGAIN
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
alutacontinua:

Lol. Yes dear, we got 7 other slots to fill cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
UPDATE

* ItsModella and Fukcwitme to woo Binger

* ATMC and Smartie gurl to woo D-Explorer

* Gree-die and Tashamania to woo 190

* abiL to woo AlterEgo

SLOTS COMPLETED. Now ladies, lets have their challengers. Pick any SLOT smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
This show will be featuring PSY. Don't miss it cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by abiL(f): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

I can see that you've got selective blindness. If you like keep me there, see if I'll show up tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:

u want to woo him AGAIN

AGAIN? i've not wooed him b4. d oda tym, d show was cancelled.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
alutacontinua:

AGAIN? i've not wooed him b4. d oda tym, d show was cancelled.
ok... tot u wooed him d first tym. do u want me to give up my slot? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:

are u dat kind?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:

naaaahhhhh. don't bother. He'z falling headlong 4 dt lady called flytefalls already, no need wooing him again. 10qs 4 d offer, though. Besides, why isn't he abusing nigerian ladies again these days?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Chukskalidon:
are u dat kind?
wat kind??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
alutacontinua:

naaaahhhhh. don't bother. He'z falling headlong 4 dt lady called flytefalls already, no need wooing him again. 10qs 4 d offer, though. Besides, why isn't he abusing nigerian ladies again these days?
someone finally bundled him to yaba left and swt flytefalls is his doctor.... dnt knw if its d sedatives dat is making him behave..... time shall tell.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2012
It's going down tomorrow. Ladies pick your man smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by cyril83(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
It's going down tomorrow. Ladies pick your man smiley
Are you high on mat stick? Were you not the one shouting slots completed so what's ladies pick your man again? See ehn if this show wan start make e start oh, boredom is killing some people here
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
Pls,un-invite him.we don't want someone luring us into vigorous dancing.Remember a man died while trying out the gangam style.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Smartiegurl(f): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2012
*Oh! Hav overslept again* where is my Explorer?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2012
gree-die:

wat kind??
to give ur slot up
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by dammytex: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2012
Hello house;

please what is the difference in the use of these words: woo, toast, chyke, sike, ayajj, scope, approach...

And which one is specifically applicable here?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by laykhorn(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

I can see that you've got selective blindness. If you like keep me there, see if I'll show up tongue
abiL, do not be angered by this.
Why do you just like to insult people? you shouldnt get this things too serious or concerned. Its just for fun I mean other people out there are concentric with my obsession about you.. Be cool dear
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by laykhorn(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2012
dammytex: Hello house;

please what is the difference in the use of these words: woo, toast, chyke, sike, ayajj, scope, approach...

And which one is specifically applicable here?
woo is getin sum1 to lyk u.
Approach is proposing.
Toast is a outdated or evn nt d best word to use. Ur dictionary is ur best and last resort here
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Goldieluks: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
embarassed embarassed

Oh dear.. am not even prepared for this yet ooh. D-explorer
but i told you not to bother naa...~nervous~
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Goldieluks: embarassed embarassed

Oh dear.. am not even prepared for this yet ooh. D-explorer
but i told you not to bother naa...~nervous~
make I teach u how u go take do am?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Goldieluks: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Chukskalidon:
make I teach u how u go take do am?

Yes abeg. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? / Check Out S3ductive Pictures Of South African School Girls On Thier Uniform / Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.