Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor (18956 Views)

2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I / Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by teniyi(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2012
unclenna: Immediately I read this my Spirit told me that the Governor was set up to give way for the Muslim to take over the leadership of Kaduna.....Please they should carry out investigation to what led to the crash of the Helicopter..... cry

Na that you evil spirit go still tell you to sleep with dog. Fool
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by 9jii(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2012
asiwajub: Sambo happy as he can now control the finance of kaduna state. Bokoo Haram now a governor!

U are same as these people that celebrates his death. Narrow minded people.
asiwajub: Sambo happy as he can now control the finance of kaduna state. Bokoo Haram now a governor!

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by zicjoe(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
U nid 2 read a bokoharam gal post on facebook yesterday. This is it "Yakowa is dead, this call 4 celebration". Ignorant alimajiris were happy.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by ashson: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
see tribalism at its peak!

when umar yaradua died, most of you people were happy and rejoicing that you now have a xtian presido!

Who said anything about any plan or assination of yaradua? and now that mr. yakowas time came, you are chanting b.h. and stuffs...

Ramalan Yeros turn to rule kaduna. may Allah give you the effort to rule without bias and tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by fapcrook(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
paschal.ohale:
I WOUNDER WHERE THESE MUSLIMS ORIGINATED FROM.... THEY ARE ALL HEARTLESS AND MEAN!!! GOD FORBID!!
U ARE ALREADY WOUNDED, and thats why u wounder. Very soon u will wounder wounder wounder until u learn how to spell wonder. Religious bigot

3 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by ujukala: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
The opposition inside the ruling party finally wins the governorship election. It is unfortunate. RIP Yakowa.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by 9jii(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
mbatuku2: Another almajiri in charge of Kaduna again? Almajiri will soon resume wreckage any moment. Why not a christian, not some BH sympathizer? Smh

It always pleases me to see people like you comment like this.you know WhY?
Because I know you are really Hurt n lose it.
Who is the winner now?huh?huh?

2 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by lorddannie: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yahaya85: [color=#006600][/color]All thanks to Almighty Allah for bringing back the throne of power in Kaduna and Taraba states to muslims,Ya Allah pls do To Badluck jonathan and other elections riggers As you do to Yakowa and Dan baba suntai
a true muslim speaking and praying as usual
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by 9jii(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
zicjoe: U nid 2 read a bokoharam gal post on facebook yesterday. This is it "Yakowa is dead, this call 4 celebration". Ignorant alimajiris were happy.

damn you are hater.
Damn you are hurt
Damn you are liar
Damn you have to live with that
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by mmmustapha(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
grin grin every1 is happy
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by emyibe(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
outrage: Good luck to him. Pray God gives him the strenght to lead us well.
KADUNA STATE TO HAVE ITS OWN SHARE OF B/H.YAKOWA HAS BEEN FIGHTING THAT SO NOW ITS A B/K GOVERNOR.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by pitoski(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
i don't want to believe that the helicopter crash was a set up to kill Yakowa so that a muslim can be Kaduna govenor. But if it is, then we have a serious issue at hand. Let us pray that the new Governor rules with fairness, justice and unbiased irrespective of religion.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by TRUTHTELA: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
The signs are very OBVIOUS. He's to complete the team of Northern MUSLIM Governors that will SECRETLY plot how to wrestle power from Jonathan, cos, the late Governor will LEAN towards Jonathan, or any other christian in the power tussle. With this Governor, they Northern delegates to the PDP Presidential convention will work against any NON MUSLIM agenda.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by saganuwa: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
I weep for my country. Bigotory in full flare. F.uck u all bigots, f.uck u.... Damn someones dad jst died mehn. Show some R.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by DoctorAbu(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
pitoski: i don't want to believe that the helicopter crash was a set up to kill Yakowa so that a muslim can be Kaduna govenor. But if it is, then we have a serious issue at hand. Let us pray that the new Governor rules with fairness, justice and unbiased irrespective of religion.
Well, if that's the way you 'think', that the crash was a set-up, that the young, vibrant pilot, just recently married and with a bright future ahead of him, could have been sponsored by BH to kill Yakowa (and of course himself), just so Kaduna state can have a muslim governor, if that's the way you think....if that's the way you THINK....then you need a brain!
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by DoctorAbu(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
TRUTHTELA: The signs are very OBVIOUS. He's to complete the team of Northern MUSLIM Governors that will SECRETLY plot how to wrestle power from Jonathan, cos, the late Governor will LEAN towards Jonathan, or any other christian in the power tussle. With this Governor, they Northern delegates to the PDP Presidential convention will work against any NON MUSLIM agenda.
And you think coming here to voice your discontent solves the problem? YOUR PROBLEM? How about bearding the lion in its den? How about meeting the plotters one on one and telling it to their faces? Because Nairaland is obviously the wrong place to come express this
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by DoctorAbu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
mbatuku2: Another almajiri in charge of Kaduna again? Almajiri will soon resume wreckage any moment. Why not a christian, not some BH sympathizer? Smh
Now how lowly of you to be governed by a mere 'almajiri'! I'd commit suicide if I found myself in your shoes, I think that'd drive home the point in a better way
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by DoctorAbu(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by vanstanzy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
I bet Muktar Ramalan Yero would be a very happy man, once he heard his boss is dead. sad sad sad sad sad Just saying.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by vanstanzy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yahaya85: [color=#006600][/color]All thanks to Almighty Allah for bringing back the throne of power in Kaduna and Taraba states to muslims,Ya Allah pls do To Badluck jonathan and other elections riggers As you do to Yakowa and Dan baba suntai

See PARASITIC NORTHERNERS', so na una death wish be this. I always knew no northerner means well. Well, we in the south and the Christians won't bother cursing u, cos u've already cursed urself with this $h!7 u wrote. GOD GRANT U THE FORTITUDE TO STOMACH THIS CURSE U'VE BROUGHT ON URSELF.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
teniyi:
You may be right, but it means it was the christian elders that poisoned Yar'Ardua to instal GEJ. Evil for evil, don't let it pain you.
see ur mouth, he was sick even b4 he became the president
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by vanstanzy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
honeric01:

You'd be surprised that most of them became this way without the help of their parents. since i joined nairaland, it's been getting worse. sad

U should know, information is the vogue these days, and it rules the world. But unfortunately, the more information available, the wilder mankind gets. So we have to live with it.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by luluosas(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
hardywaltz: Anoda Boko Haram Governor.....
So, in your widest and stupid imaginations, every Muslim is a Boko Haram. You deserved to be bombed.Nonsense.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by kundul: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
S*H*A*M*E*F*U* L!
Kaduna Celebrates Governor's Death. - by Aliyu Bello.
**"great, our Muslim brother will replace him".

Shocking as it may sound, and un-Nigerian it was, as some Kaduna residents were agog with celebration when the news of the death of Governor Yakowa filtered in from Bayelsa.

People in Kawo, Angwarimi, Tudun Wada Pawa, Angwan Dosa, Mararaban Rido, some parts of Zaria and other surrounding villages are having "a shocking but fanatics jubilating" and youths driving bikes recklessly as if its Sallah celebration.

All Mai shayi joints are full with smiling faces of people who are delighted in ignorance that a brother died, that a governor who have giving leadership his best, a man that in honestly have excelled more than any governor in the North today, simply because he is not one of us.
He is a Christian, and one of our own, a Muslim brother will replace him as the state new governor.

This is a big shame and quite embarrassing to an average God fearing Muslim, who is aware that life and death is only in the hands of Allah most compassionate. - Aliyu Bello.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by ayommyjay(f): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Keneking: Which religion is he - Xmas or BH?
Mumu,U̶̲̥̅̊ surpose to say private jet worshiper or muslim.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Did they even wait for his body to return to Kaduna?
These Muslims are so heartless
These are the same people that breathed fire and brimstone when he became governor under good terms ( Sambo ascending to VP)
The man dies and before his body runs cold,they are already celebrating his demise?
God forbid
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by CLIQBOY(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
vanstanzy: I bet Muktar Ramalan Yero would be a very happy man, once he heard his boss is dead. sad sad sad sad sad Just saying.
just the same way jonathan was happy when yar'adua died
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by abdullone: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
usless fools when yar'adua died and jonathan became president.....u ddnt make any comment now u r sayin useless coment
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
abdullone: usless fools when yar'adua died and jonathan became president.....u ddnt make any comment now u r sayin useless coment

You think we have forgotten how your ilk frustrated and are still frustrating those efforts
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=18pt]Muslims in Kaduna 2010
I bet they are now shouting allahu Akbar like blood suckers
[/size]

Tension is mounting in Kaduna as some Muslim groups have threatened to resist any attempt to elevate the Deputy Governor, Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa to the status of governor as the incumbent, Namadi Sambo moves to Abuja as Vice President.

[size=18pt]
One of the reasons the Muslims don’t want a Christian governor in the state is the belief that Kaduna is a Muslim-dominated state and to have Yakowa, a Christian, as a governor will amount to forcing the Muslims to be subservient to a Christian governor.[/size]

Another reason, according to P.M.NEWS investigations, is that Kaduna serves as the historical centre of the north, which indirectly, represents the headquarters of the Muslims and so should not be given to a Christian to govern.

According to a source, “it will be unfair to have a Christian governor at the helm of fairs in a state dominated by Muslims.”

Despite the constitutional provision that Yakowa, a deputy governor, automatically becomes the governor, as Sambo becomes the vice president, the Muslims vowed to reject his elevation on the day he will be sworn-in.

However, P.M.NEWS learnt from the Muslims that they are happy Namadi Sambo has been chosen as vice president.

As a result, they appealed to PDP to reconsider their position as Kaduna is the historical centre of the north and a Muslim dominated state. They said that they would make the state ungovernable for Yakowa, should he be sworn-in as governor.

Meanwhile, the VP designate, Namadi Sambo at an interactive forum with both Muslims and Christians in the state, appealed to the Muslims in particular to accept Yakowa as their governor.

“My elevation to the status of VP and that of Yakowa to the Governor of the state is an act of God. So, I expect nobody to protest.”

He therefore urged everyone in the state to support Yakowa in order to continue to maintain peace which would move the state forward.

However, the Kaduna Police Public Relations Officer, Lawan Aminu who confirmed the threat told P.M.NEWS that the police is fully prepared to contain any attempt to disrupt the existing peace in the state.

According to him, anyone found trying to breach public peace no matter how highly placed will be dealt with.

He advised the people to go about their normal business and warned against making statements capable of inciting violence.

P.M.NEWS observed this morning a heavy presence of policemen in the city.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/05/18/muslims-rage-over-christian-governor/v
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

I don't know why God allowed us to be in the same country with these killer bunch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / Supreme Court Attacks CUPP Over Atiku’s Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.