Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor (18851 Views)

2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I / Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by igbeke: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
BetaThings:

The post below was from when Yaradua was sick. The day Yaradua died people rejoiced in PH. Nigeria is a peculiar country

Much as Yar'Adua meant well 4 nigeria, we all knew dat d better option for him den was to pass d mantle & RIP.Even at dat we did our best 2 retain him but....
Yakowa's case is suspicious. it frightens even d most brave.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=18pt]The same Muslims in KD earlier this year[/size]

]Tension is reported to be brewing in Kaduna State as some Muslim youths protest the deployment of Mr. Olufemi Adenaike, a Christian, as State Police Commissioner.

They accuse the State Governor, Mr. Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa, and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) as conspiring against Muslims in view of the tense security situation of Kaduna State.

A senior security officer told SaharaReporters that the youths, who coined for themselves the name of ‘Youth Wing’ of Jama’atu Nasril Islam, wrote a letter to the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, alleging that all key security personnel in the state are Christians and that it is a grand design to cage Muslims in the state.

The source noted however, that apart from boldly using the JNI name in the complaint, the letter did not have the JNI symbol or its Arabic inscriptions.

The letter to the Sultan, which is dated 23rd August 2012, was signed by the duo of Uztaz Suleiman Abubakar and Mohammed Sani Zaria, as president and secretary.

A copy of the letter is also said to have been sent to the Supreme Council for Sharia, but the Sultanate is disclaiming having ever heard of any Youth Wing of the JNI.

The source concluded that the security agencies are working round the clock as a means of containing the situation in order to forestall break down of law and order in the state.

Same bunch of haters unable to coexist in peace without trying to dominate others
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
I suspect the Muslims killed this man to achieve their aim
I can almost bet on it
They would do anything to hold unto power
If they can hold the country to ransom for months and allow us to be ruled by a dead body all the while claiming he was drinking tea and playing ludo in Aso rock and his VP could not see him.
That is after they smuggled his corpse in the dead of the night and kept it in the fridge
If they can deceive us with a fake voice on BBC and a fake signing of our budget by a patient in coma
And when they they could hide the body no more they told us what we already,that the man died long before they admitted it.
They can do anything.
Anything!
The person I blame is Lord Lugard who looked us finish and amalgamated north and south
The people I feel sorry for are northern Christians who have to live with these killers next door in their own home
God answer my prayers and let that country be split into north and south for a start.

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by jude33084(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
ypzilanti:

It's not the internet that raised the Nigerians. It is the fault of the bigoted parents who raised them.

It is not the fault of the parents but the society. The Yorubas aŋԂ the Hausas started τhis Tribalism. Our children learn ♍☺re from the society than from the home. We have our own mind set from Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† our parents want us to have. So leave parents out of τhis aŋԂ blame those that planted the seed of tribalism wink
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
kundul: S*H*A*M*E*F*U* L!
Kaduna Celebrates Governor's Death. - by Aliyu Bello.
**"great, our Muslim brother will replace him".

Shocking as it may sound, and un-Nigerian it was, as some Kaduna residents were agog with celebration when the news of the death of Governor Yakowa filtered in from Bayelsa.

People in Kawo, Angwarimi, Tudun Wada Pawa, Angwan Dosa, Mararaban Rido, some parts of Zaria and other surrounding villages are having "a shocking but fanatics jubilating" and youths driving bikes recklessly as if its Sallah celebration.

All Mai shayi joints are full with smiling faces of people who are delighted in ignorance that a brother died, that a governor who have giving leadership his best, a man that in honestly have excelled more than any governor in the North today, simply because he is not one of us.
He is a Christian, and one of our own, a Muslim brother will replace him as the state new governor.

This is a big shame and quite embarrassing to an average God fearing Muslim, who is aware that life and death is only in the hands of Allah most compassionate. - Aliyu Bello.

I didn't even read this
The almajiris are already killing rams and drinking blood
Who knows how many churches will be burned and bombed to complete their eid el blood sucking celebration
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by jimino(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
Let us put setinment asyd. If it is d wil of God dat yero bcomes d governor let it b. Bt if it is not, is a pity he wil last long as d governor.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi:

I didn't even read this
The almajiris are already killing rams and drinking blood
Who knows how many churches will be burned and bombed to complete their eid el blood sucking celebration

After seeing some of your Comments
I don't know what kind of rotten brain you have in that head of yours Lady.

babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Muslims in Kaduna 2010
I bet they are now shouting allahu Akbar like blood suckers
[/size]

I don't know why God allowed us to be in the same country with these killer bunch

Are you Questioning God? anyway if you dont like it pack your Shit and leave
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by dapachez: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
vanstanzy: I bet Muktar Ramalan Yero would be a very happy man, once he heard his boss is dead. sad sad sad sad sad Just saying.
same way jonathan was happy when yaradua passed on. Why this type of comments God this country will be destroyed by ethnicity and religion
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by dapachez: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Keneking: Which religion is he - Xmas or BH?
i salute your courage for this two new religion you have brought into existence christmas and boko haram.more wisdom to you
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by dapachez: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
nne3870: Hmmm.. Like they knew he was going to die yesterday! Btw this makes it d 2nd northern christian governor to have a plane crash.... Hope is not what am thinking... Rip yakowa
Go read the crash reports well Suntai flew the plane himself against the pilot's advise,infact the pilot refused to fly the plane saying its not safe to fly that plane after six pm and we all know how it ended. Yakowa's plane was late on arrival so Azzazi asked him to accompany him in the ill fated chopper( go read the press release of the navy and abati) but if anybody has a hand in all these God will sure judge. I pray God comforts the bereaved
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by UncleJJ(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
I was never aware that Yakowa had any fresh beef with KD muslim elites. He was handed that seat by the former govenor and now VP. If truly, Namadi wanted his crony to rule KD he would have. Yakowa is also Namadi's friend.

Lets top deceiving ourselves, if truly this was a setup, it was for Azazi and we all know why. Why kill Yakowa, the muslims have a majority in the house of assembly so, why not impeach him.

Yakowa was in the right place at the wrong time.

We lost 2 important people here - Gov Yakowa and Gen Azazi cry
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by dapachez: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yahaya85: [color=#006600][/color]All thanks to Almighty Allah for bringing back the throne of power in Kaduna and Taraba states to muslims,Ya Allah pls do To Badluck jonathan and other elections riggers As you do to Yakowa and Dan baba suntai
A day awaits you that you will account for every alphabet you typed in this post,this is supposed to be a time of sober reflection and commiserate with the bereaved. God some peeps just act as if they dont have a conscience but infact it pricks them all day
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by tbaba1234: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
I am disgusted at the kinds of comments on this thread, if this is a true sampling of the Nigerian population then we are in trouble.

May the family of the deceased get the strength to bear the loss, n may the new governor lead the state to greater heights. Ameen.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Hardfact: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
That's the dream of a typical power-hungry Nigerian politician vice come true. The ex-vice may now be drowning in tears of joy as he 'mourns' =celebrates his boss' demise.
. . .and those weak -minded religious fanatics rejoicing should be sane enough to remember that even that vice himself can as well die off any minute just in like manner. Arent we all mortals? And how come we are so daft to understand that our common enemy is those politician oppressing us from the top?
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Mospring(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Keneking: Which religion is he - Xmas or BH?
this kind of succession! to me is not suitable! pray fir all christians in kaduna south and north!
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
finguy: Now on to the next plan for 2013. kill Jonathan and make Sambo president. so which of his undercover BH aides will pull the trigger?

^^^They would have over-reached themselves by carrying out that plot....it would spell the end of Nigeria as we know it!
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Eziachi: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
I told a Nigerian bigoted Christian few weeks ago that the difference between him and the moslems like Boko Haram is just the level fear/cowardice in two of them.
If a Nigerian Christian had the gut to plant bomb, he will definitely plant it inside the bedrooms of moslems, it just a pity that they haven't got the guts.

Their pastors, on private jet talks like the old imams as we use to know them, asking people to go and fight while he cowards at home.

An average Nigeria Christian's mind this days is controlled by their funky pastors, just as moslem imams use to control their faithfuls. Some Nigerian Christians now believe that, if I am to dance or enjoy my traditional Igbo highlife music or Ebenezer Obeys 80s juju music that I will surely go to hell, but if I am to buy the one sanctioned by his pastors, who plays the same highlife only that its christened gospel music and shouted at Jesus's name from start to finish, that heaven belongs to me and cash to the pastor-musician.

How can a person who breath air, went to school, sat down in front of his computer and said because two politicians who died in plane crashes died because they were Christians, just to pave way for a moslems to rule and the same bunch will use the same mouth to shout one Nigeria the loudest whenever a Biafra patriots like me speaks?

When Yar Adua kicked the bucket and the Ijaw boy ascended the thrown of Nigeria, nobody noticed, but it was rather their bended god's wishes that it happened.
I knew that Christianity of today is a far cry from what Jesus founded in 33 B.C but Nigerian version is something else. Even In my village in Igboland, no one ever die again from natural cause.
It must be someone direct action using some spirit power of some sort to kill him/her. Their pastor will arrive with his holy bottled waters, telling tells, families set on fire because pastor told them that the 20 stone fella, who had cassava-fufu for breakfast each, plus 3 bottles of beer after dinner, did not die from cardiac arrest being chronically obese, but it was his brother, uncles, mother, father or anyone he can accused killed him.

By the way, I am a Christian, but definitely not the Nigerian version. Nigerian christianity bothers on pure mixture of spiritism and superstitions. The only difference today between a Dibia/Babalowo and their pastors is just their pastor's penchant for the best Amani pin-strip suits at HARRODS.
What next? Moslem will deliberately plant a tree inside Aso Rock, so that Jonathan will climb on it. fall from it and quenched, so that Boko Haram annoited Sambo can take over.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by vanstanzy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
dapachez: same way jonathan was happy when yaradua passed on. Why this type of comments God this country will be destroyed by ethnicity and religion

[b]Let me clear and open ur mind to the reason behind my statement. Read this;

S*H*A*M*E*F*U* L!
Kaduna Celebrates Governor's Death. - by Aliyu Bello.
**"great, our Muslim brother will replace him".

Shocking as it may sound, and un-Nigerian it was, as some Kaduna residents were agog with celebration when the news of the death of Governor Yakowa filtered in from Bayelsa.

People in Kawo, Angwarimi, Tudun Wada Pawa, Angwan Dosa, Mararaban Rido, some parts of Zaria and other surrounding villages are having "a shocking but fanatics jubilating" and youths driving bikes recklessly as if its Sallah celebration.

All Mai shayi joints are full with smiling faces of people who are delighted in ignorance that a brother died, that a governor who have giving leadership his best, a man that in honestly have excelled more than any governor in the North today, simply because he is not one of us.
He is a Christian, and one of our own, a Muslim brother will replace him as the state new governor.

Now, does that answer ur question? angry angry angry angry[/b]
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by vanstanzy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
GEJ knows the North won't rest until they get him out, disgraced and power back. Yet he keeps playing dumb.
First Gov. Suntai, then Gov. Yakowa does that follow a sequence to u? GEJ just watch ur back pls!!!
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Megabyts(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
UncleJJ: I was never aware that Yakowa had any fresh beef with KD muslim elites. He was handed that seat by the former govenor and now VP. If truly, Namadi wanted his crony to rule KD he would have. Yakowa is also Namadi's friend.

Lets top deceiving ourselves, if truly this was a setup, it was for Azazi and we all know why. Why kill Yakowa, the muslims have a majority in the house of assembly so, why not impeach him.

Yakowa was in the right place at the wrong time.

We lost 2 important people here - Gov Yakowa and Gen Azazi cry
Hence,i strongly suspect the niger delta millitants were sponsored to shoot down the chopper,the setting was just right.tompolo,boyloaf,asari over to u
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2012
Another potential terrorist sympathizer and funder. God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Oil-Rich Town In Borno, Kills 30. / The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.