Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? (8516 Views)

.. / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? by Dantecmu(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2008
E be like say this vicjustice & funkybaby dig each other o.Why don't u both just hook up,u guys would make a good couple.LoL. Anyway u guys do not need 2 have any rancor over this issue.I sincerely appreciate every single contribution from everybody here.u all have been of immerse help 2 me.if only u know, I would have strayed totally & end up walking in the dark like a blind man. Thank you all, seun inclusive.My decision still stands Gidigba. Uk student visa ciao.
[/quote

Thank God For you. Sometimes we don't appreciate our present condition until it is taken away from us and then Sometimes its too late to get back that condition, i speak from my own experience. The sky is your limit my brother you got a wife and a kid there is no time for illegalities cus your a familyman with responsibilities.
Re: I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? by shimfe(m): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2008
Thanks DANTECMU,there's a lot of sense from ur post,especially 4 d fact that u are speaking frm experience. I thank God also 4 giving me d wisdom as well. i appreciate u all. Cheers
Re: I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? by ty4real(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2008
@ALL!
That settles it aight. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? by usewisdom: 3:03pm On May 18, 2011
@Vicjustice, where do u live in Co.dublin?? Here I am beside u at "Tallaght"
Re: I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? by fisayo02(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2020
Vicjustice:

Asylum seekers are not having hard times here, they enjoy freedom of movement within the republic (not confined to a limited location).
  While their asylum cases are pending, they're entitled to a weekly pay ("benefit"wink of E246, but because they usually live in government provided accommodations and do eat government provided meals plus various health and material maintenances, they are eventually paid only E19 after deducting the entire cost of living from their entitled sum: mind you, there's no deduction from child benefit allowance, that means, every child (irrespective of his/her parent/s legal status) is entitled to an allowance of 160 Euro per Month until s/he becomes 18 years of age.
  Most asylum seekers (if not all) do know how to find their ways around, (but it's not appropriate for me to narrate such here) believe me, some asylum seekers are better off than many people with residence permit.
  If you need further info or if you think i can be of any assistant, Contact me...

pls I need your help on some disturbing questions.. this is mail ..modupefisayo4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next / EMBER Months - Myth Or Reality? / David Cameron Writes Jonathan Over FG & British Airways Faceoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.