Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

"You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo (21453 Views)

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / Latest About Wonder Banks As Sanusi Takes Over Cbn Shame To Soludo / Cbn Revalues Naira, N20 To Be Highest Bill, Many Thanks To Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Ajisafe: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2008
who be this KSA sef? say spraying na our culture, tufiakwa!!

e be like say person say to craze na our culture, make una ask am how much e get for e account wey e no wan make we hear word, people wey get money no dey even spray na beggars wey small money just enter their hand no go let people see road, e no go tey dey go say to shoot person with gun na our culture, this one na im me dey call KOLO.

wetin govermnment dey do about people wey dey block road because them wan do burial?

@ ALERT-EFCC,
Craze dey worry you and your folks. Na KSA you dey disrespect like that? Me I no blame you o -- mention one important and internationally celebrated artist that ever came out of your barren Iboland. O o ni sanfaani laye (Amin).

Craze and 4-1-9 na your culture for Iboland. O pari o!
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by deezzle(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2008
Unintelligent response if you ask me.
The guy is angry cry cos of wat it will do to his business.
Spraying is a very uncultured habit which I pray the govt will find a way of putting an end to
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Ajisafe: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2008
Keshia, aka, "Barawo" writes:
Someone once said there is no higher form of education or technology than logic, or something close. The likes of Nuzo, 4-play, emiemi, and others have repeatedly stressed that fact that spraying the naira, and other forms of naira abuse are the ones Soludo is baning. But to my dismay i keep reading posts from Kobojunkie, and some  , , it beats my imagination as to why some claimed literates, keep on displaying their stupidity and ignorance or arrogance by beating around the bush when the truth is glaring.

Kobojunkie, i have always enjoyed your post and respected your opinions but this one? Mba, u messed up big time, i guess u just want to win an argument by defiling all logic and common sense. And please stop comparing a Strip Club to a Nigerian Owambe, because there is really no comparism between the two.

As for the He-goat Ajisafe, i guess  your co touts are missing u at oshodi, or mushin right now. Desert the cybercafe you are using right now, because your ignorance and ill manners stinks and i am afraid the stench is oozing to all Conner's of the earth. Whoops! i have to run b/4 i am contaminated.
Peace out!

Who be this hag wey call insef "Keshia"? Na who give monkey bread? Abeg make you go back to Ojuelegba where you dey sell your "toto" for 3 for #20. Olodo, people dey talk, ashewo also wan talk. E gbami o!
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Ajisafe: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2008
kafero:

Yes - It cannot be banned . Don't you get it.It is a culture and you don't change something that is part of your culture using law. People's orientation must be addressed first. People must be taught new ( correct ) values from the home. That is why no law is working in Nigeria - because we don't possess the right cultural values to back them up.
!

Word!
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2008
Ajisafe:

@ ALERT-EFCC,
Craze dey worry you and your folks. Na KSA you dey disrespect like that? Me I no blame you o -- mention one important and internationally celebrated artist that ever came out of your barren Iboland. O o ni sanfaani laye (Amin).

Craze and 4-1-9 na your culture for Iboland. O pari o!

you again.
na KSA be your papa.
tell him to stop begging for money then! tongue
If he's that known and respected he ought to have his fees paid ahead of time and not whine and complain when a barbaric attitude is about to be abolished.

[b]If you no no na your brothers them introduce 419.
Check Naija history,the first people ever  executed in Naija, for drug traficking na your brothers them.[/b]Na una be the originators
The others are just apprentices and late comers in a game already perfected grin
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Ajisafe: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
You may be good as the best of them but not as bad as the worst, so don't test me.

Hot, Hot, Hot, Funmi:
Se o fe j'egba ni? You wan make I smack you, abi?
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
For your info ajiasafe,in Igboland we spray our married couples,celebrants and dancers.
Our musicians are paid fees grin
They don't depend on people to dash them money while they're doing a work that they've been paid for.
It's unprofessional grin
and then to cry when not sprayed. shocked shocked

Please tell the so called KSA to check himself o
is he a proper musician or one begging for alms?
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Ajisafe: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2008
nwando:

you again.
na KSA be your papa.
If he's that known and respected he ought to have his fees paid ahead of time and not whine and complain when a barbaric attitude is about to be abolished.

Check Naija history,the first people ever  executed in Naija, for drug traficking na your brothers them.[/b]Na una be the originators
The others are just apprentices and late comers in a game already perfected grin

KSA no be my papa, but a worthy ambassador of Nigeria. He's also an illustrious son of Yoruba people. We're very proud of him. By the way only Yoruba singers and musicians have always brought laurels and glory to that polity known as Nigeria. So, iya kobokobo, mention one agbero singer or musician from your accursed Iboland that has gone international (and been celebrated) like our great King Sunny Ade (KSA). Abi na your Ibo papa be FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI?
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2008
For your info ajiasafe,in Igboland we spray our married couples,celebrants and dancers.
They don't depend on people to dash them money while they're doing a work that they've been paid for.
It's unprofessional grin
and then to cry when  not sprayed. shocked shocked

Please tell the so called KSA to check himself o
is he a proper musician or one begging for alms?
if so let's change his name to BSA B =beggar grin

he should ask Oliver de coque and Osita Osadebe of blessed memories how they did it without resorting to carrying plates
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Ajisafe: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2008
nwando:

he should ask Oliver de coque and Osita Osadebe of blessed memories how they did it without resorting to carrying plates

You sprayed your "married couples, ,  blah, blah. Who taught you how to do that? Yoruba people! You these ungrateful lot!

Osita Osadebe? Oliver De Coque? Ask any oyinbo whether they ever heard of their names. They'll readily tell you that they only know of two musicians from Nigeria: Fela Kuti and King Sunny Ade (KSA). And maybe, Ayinde Barrister. Ode, iya kobokobo.
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2008
Ajisafe:

KSA no be my papa, but a worthy ambassador of Nigeria. He's also an illustrious son of Yoruba people. We're very proud of him. By the way only Yoruba singers and musicians have always brought laurels and glory to that polity known as Nigeria. So, iya kobokobo, mention one agbero singer or musician from your accursed Iboland that has gone international (and been celebrated) like our great King Sunny Ade (KSA). Abi na your Ibo papa be FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI?    

You can have KSA and his babiallah plates grin
as for fela and his legendary sexually transmitted diseases ,you can have him too. grin
and who do you think knows these cats outside of naija circles.
think again
the average American is not hailing us for our beggarly KSA
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by bawomolo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2008
the tribalists have striked. time to lock the thread. it's obvious ajisafe has nothing to add but epe.
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2008
Ajisafe:

You sprayed your "married couples, ,  blah, blah. Who taught you how to do that? Yoruba people! You these ungrateful lot!

Osita Osadebe? Oliver De Coque? Ask any oyinbo whether they ever heard of their names. They'll readily tell you that they only know of two musicians from Nigeria: Fela Kuti and King Sunny Ade (KSA). And maybe, Ayinde Barrister. Ode, iya kobokobo.

You don't have to address me by the pet names you call ya mama grin
just call me nwando,that's my name.
reserve the sweet names for mama ajia
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2008
bawomolo:

the tribalists have striked. time to lock the thread. it's obvious ajisafe has nothing to add but epe.

I know a bitter man when I see one.
An Igbo man must have disinherited him and turned his fathers yard into a commercial property.
why else would he be crying from thread to thread?

when some people say Yoruba men are weaklings,they obviously only met the likes of ajiasafe and wrongly labelled a whole tribe
unable to compete with his fellow men in a game of survival and thinks it's manly to cry behind a computer screen.
go and grow some bia bia joo
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Dreloaded(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2008
nwando:

Ajisafe's nonsense aside, one can easily ask you osisi, why exactly do we tip waiters, valets and such when they too are getting paid by their bosses anyway?
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by segeson: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2008
Yes am in support of that, how can the cbn governor stop spraying when he knows that we musicians can't do without it.
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2008
When i say Nigerian people dey fume, vex and dey like make unnecessary heated arguement, they go say i no dey proud of my "cultere"
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
D-reloaded:

Ajisafe's nonsense aside, one can easily ask you osisi, why exactly do we tip waiters, valets and such when they too are getting paid by their bosses anyway?

don't mind ajiasafe,my responses were strictly to his nonsense.
Do you know some pizza delivery people and valet depend strictly on commisions and tips.
Waiters are paid an average of $2 /hour,they depend on tips.
Dancers in clubs also depend on whatever the men tuck under their thongs.

I'm not against spraying.
There's nothing wrong with a musician earning extra money from well wishers
But if the government says not to do it in a certain manner
They should get a few cartons,let the people spray there in
that's all.
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Ajisafe: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2008
nwando:

you again.
na KSA be your papa.

The whole world can see now that you're a fool. Olodo rabata! Omo Ibo! For your information, in 1984, three Nigerians, Bernard Ogedegbe, Batholomew Owoh and Akanni Ojuloge were the first set of drug traffickers ever to be publicly executed by the regime of Generals Tunde Idiagbon and M u h a m m a d Buhari.

Of the three, only Akanni Ojuloge was Great One and Yoruba; the other two were Christian and Ibos.

You're so ignorant that you don't know right from left. You need to pack your load, leave America, and go back to Italy where you used to prostitute yourself. Ashewo, iya kobokobo.
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Skywalker5(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
Ajisafe:

The whole world can see now that you're a fool. Olodo rabata! Omo Ibo! For your information, in 1984, three Nigerians, Bernard Ogedegbe, Batholomew Owoh and Akanni Ojuloge were the first set of drug traffickers ever to be publicly executed by the regime of Generals Tunde Idiagbon and M u h a m m a d Buhari.

Of the three, only Akanni Ojuloge was Great One and Yoruba; the other two were Christian and Ibos.

You're so ignorant that you don't know right from left. You need to pack your load, leave America, and go back to Italy where you used to prostitute yourself. Ashewo, iya kobokobo.

Chairman you try oooooooooo.Shei u go check History or what wey u sabi thier names? grin grin grin grin
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Ajisafe: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2008
Sky-walker:

Chairman you try oooooooooo.Shei u go check History or what wey u sabi their names? grin grin grin grin

Old boy, me I no need to go check any damn history o. Na after me I con understand the foolishness wey she don type na hin I con ask myself whether that ashewo dey craze.

These kids no know the person wey dem dey mess with o. I told them se I don make people cry before dem think say I dey lie.
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2008
ajiasafe,you don use idea deny Barthlomew Owoh
na so you be?
you don deny a bonafide "shon of the shoil" and turned Ogedegbe into an Igbo man

I can see that revelation bite you well well for ya shrivelled Ikebe grin
I say make you go grow bia bia,return.
I'm waiting cool
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2008
Ajisafe:

Old boy, me I no need to go check any damn history o. Na after me I con understand the foolishness wey she don type na hin I con ask myself whether that ashewo dey craze.

These kids no know the person wey them dey mess with o. I told them se I don make people cry before them think say I dey lie.

how many times you don mention ashewo for this spraying thread.
Is there sumfin' you're dying to tell us.
I'm all ears grin

and I promise not to tell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2008
Sky-walker:

Chairman you try oooooooooo.Shei u go check History or what wey u sabi their names? grin grin grin grin

check history wetin.
The boy sabi im fellow touts like im sabi im papa former compound grin
He's still a little mixed up in ethnic names though
That one I know fit teach am tongue

That's his assignment for the night
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Gamine(f): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2008
I have been wondering

How is spraying of money our culture?/

I didnt know ancestors used to spray cowries

on peoples heads undecided
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by mdCEO(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2008
there is a way out for ksa and other musicians,trust our people,they can spray US DOLLARS,POUND and other world class currencies,Soludo abi you wan ban these too? grin
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Sabisabi: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2008
Make dem no ban spraying o. If spraying is ban what would I do with all my moniey.
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by luridguy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2008
lets look at it from ksa's point of view, for them its a way of life maybe not as far as it being our culture but its pertty deep especially in Yoruba settings. dats the way some musicians make there money. so the question is, does spraying money really result to abuse of naira like in the case of conductors who squeeze it. : i personally think spraying of the naira is not abusing it afterall they pick it up after just alittle bit of dancing on it tongue

but the truth of the matter is spray or don't spray we have a big problem as far as enforcing laws in this country goes which law enforcement agency will go and arrest people spraying money especially if they people like ksa
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by palmwine(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2008
uhmm, every issue in Nigeria is either trivialised or tribalised. Imagine currency issue degenerating to tribal abuse and supremacy. Even here in Nairaland, in 2008!!!. same thing evry wher go to the senate or any federal establishment. GOD HELP NIGERIA!!! sad
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2008
I have noticed something here. It seems this TRIBALIST -HAPPY HOUR in here now. Maybe I should wait a couple more hours and then come back to see if they are all gone.
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by Texcee(f): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2008
I TRUST NWANDO. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SHE RUINS THE THREAD. USELESS TBIBALIST angry
Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by d1tha1: 1:34am On Feb 20, 2008
Meeeen, i love nairaland and nairalanders, grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

These Products Sell Without Advert:: How? / Nigerian Man Returns $3000 Mistakenly Transferred To Him In Brussels / First Bank, Oko In Oyo On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.