Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (48382 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Belovedd: can I join pleez, pretty please. I will be a wifey

Ok. We need more female players
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Cuddlemii: More Pairings

Scenario 4:
Sigmundfreud
Iheniobi
Mistress

Scenario2
Tgirl4real
Ishilove
MrBrownJAY

Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

*clapping gaily*

But why's she always misspell my name? And I don't have a wifey?

Btw, it's ok to bring in twists, right?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

*clapping gaily*

But why's she always misspell my name? And I don't have a wifey?

Btw, it's ok to bring in twists, right?

Yes, you can bring in twists
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Cuddles, you added three more characters to Scenario 2?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta: Cuddles, you added three more characters to Scenario 2?

No, why?
The list I posted earlier is for batch 2. People that will play the game later
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Been busy.....actually stated when Im gonna be chanced, but.....

Im sorry for keeping y'all waiting....how do we go from here....shall we?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase: Been busy.....actually stated when Im gonna be chanced, but.....

Im sorry for keeping y'all waiting....how do we go from here....shall we?

Send a pm to all your team mates.
They have been here all day.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
So when does Ishilove start with the home wrecking?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ishilove: So when does Ishilove start with the homw wrecking?

I will send a pm to Tgirl4real and Mrbrown.
Let me get back to u
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Interesting game....it kinda makes me hate marriage/guys more...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: Interesting game....it kinda makes me hate marriage/guys more...
Hmm , do u hate , or u should make urself more appealing to ur husband/guy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: Interesting game....it kinda makes me hate marriage/guys more...
shocked You mean the Scenario 2 game? Pls, don't hate marriage o angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
ITbomb:
Hmm , do u hate , or u should make urself more appealing to ur husband/guy

Guys dont cheat because their wives r nt appealn, they cheat cos they are selfish nd greedy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
shocked You mean the Scenario 2 game? Pls, don't hate marriage o angry
it actually reflects wat hapns in reality, nd i dnt thnk i av d stomach 4 dat...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom:
Guys dont cheat because their wives r nt appealn, they cheat cos they are selfish nd greedy
Shall we open another thread about this or I should stand in defence of guys here
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
@bolushalom, you are right. Men can be very funny. Let's just pray we get the reasonable ones.

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta: @bolushalom, you are right. Men can be very funny. Let's just pray we get the reasonable ones.
Come on Caracta , u know responsible guys like me abound , just that when the partner becomes passive, emotions grow wild
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
ITbomb:
Shall we open another thread about this or I should stand in defence of guys here
i dnt thnk anyone shld defend any guy dat cheats on his wife, n u shldnt 2, except u ch..., do u?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: i dnt thnk anyone shld defend any guy dat cheats on his wife, n u shldnt 2, except u ch..., do u?
what of the women that go out with other women's husbands? Why is it you guys never look at the other side of the coin?
Womenfolk are just as guilty.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
ITbomb:
Come on Caracta , u know responsible guys like me abound , just that when the partner becomes passive, emotions grow wild
Do i know you... tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: what of the women that go out with other women's husbands?
Because the man/husband encouraged her...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: what of the women that go out with other women's husbands? Why is it you guys never look at the other side of the coin?
Womenfolk are just as guilty.
i tot men were meant 2 be smart, with d ability 2 choose btw right nd wrong, if this is true wy shld they be controlld by some oda woman outside dia home
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
you think? What does husband snatching mean to you?
It denotes active participation, just as a handbag does not have to make advances to a thief before it gets snatched.
The owner just needs to be unattentive.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
Abi o, its nt like they r taken by force
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
Abi o, its nt like they r taken by force...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: i tot men were meant 2 be smart, with d ability 2 choose btw right nd wrong, if this is true wy shld they be controlld by some oda woman outside dia home
I am not in anyway encouraging cheating men, but everyone wants the best of everything. The ability to control the desire is what sets apart a cheat from a faithful man.

Many women give up on trying to impress their husbands just cos they have succeeded in getting his ring on their finger, and there are many women out there who are more than willing to impress.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: you think? What does husband snatching mean to you?
It denotes active participation, just as a handbag does not have to make advances to a thief before it gets snatched.
The owner just needs to be unattentive.
In that case, every owner should be attentive. Guard your precious materials jealously. Don't blame the thief.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
In that case, every owner should be attentive. Guard your precious materials jealously. Don't blame the thief.
seriously? shocked
maybe we need to review our laws then. Let the theives go unpunished. It was the fault of the owner and her property.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: I am not in anyway encouraging cheating men, but everyone wants the best of everything. The ability to control the desire is what sets apart a cheat from a faithful man.

Many women give up on trying to impress their husbands just cos they have succeeded in getting his ring on their finger, and there are many women out there who are more than willing to impress.
oh, ok...dat happens with d men...i jez wonder why most women whom their husbands stop impressn after marriage still stay faithful...men r jez greedy, its congenital
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: seriously? shocked
maybe we need to review our laws then. Let the theives go unpunished. It was the fault of the owner and her property.
. If men were properties, it wuld be understandable buh we assume they av brains!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: seriously? shocked
If you had a car, would you just leave it on the streets unlocked for days?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: oh, ok...dat happens with d men...i jez wonder why most women whom their husbands stop impressn after marriage still stay faithful...men r jez greedy, its congenital
MOST women stay faithful? You must be kidding me grin
Do you have any idea how many toy boys there are out there? Tell me these are patronized by cheating husbands.
Women are just smarter planners, quite discrete with their cheating and less likely to get caught.
Na who dem catch be thief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka And Wife At Amaechi's Book Launch (photos) / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Out The Catholic Church At Her Mother's Funeral Mass / Set Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.