Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (48097 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
What's happening?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
sigmundfreud: sigmundfreud reporting for duty...
Where do i find scenario 4?
....*activating game Caracta*...
I'm here
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Guys can we play in the morning?

Too busy with family and stuff,NOBODY shud take ma place PLEASE!!

Ya'll know how hectic things can be this night of da year
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Oooh, here comes the 'wife'. Can't you squeeze us in tonight?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta: Oooh, here comes the 'wife'. Can't you squeeze us in tonight?
Can't really guys
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sigmundfreud(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta:
I'm here
Wassup Babe!
Saw u gistin with that Alhaji...
Is that why u dint pick my calls?
Anyway, just wanted to give u ur Christmas gift.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
got an idea.
Wifey has angrily decided not to talk for a whole day cos of last nite, so mistress can have the whole day.
Any good?
Let get something tonite
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sigmundfreud, the game has not started na. Lets wait for Cuddles to tell us the next step.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
ITbomb: got an idea.
Wifey has angrily decided not to talk for a whole day cos of last nite, so mistress can have the whole day.
Any good?
Let get something tonite
ok

Ill pick up from wer u left then
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sigmundfreud(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta: Sigmundfreud, the game has not started na. Lets wait for Cuddles to tell us the next step.
lol...
Okay Alfreda.
Thurday nyt then.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
Where are my teammates??
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
sigmundfreud:
lol...
Okay Alfreda.
Thurday nyt then.
No problem
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
My group members have gone awol ;(
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
ANNOUNCEMENT:

No more carry over games.
It's two hours maximum per team. The team stops, we call it a day!
It's not exactly a story or play. It's just a game and we don't need to get to the end to declare the game players.
A lot of members are waiting in line to play the game and soon people will start loosing interest
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
True that. Maybe we should end batch1 scenario1... sad
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
As in ehn...
The network is not really good too
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: ok

Ill pick up from wer u left then

Will leave the thread unlocked.
When you are available, u can play your part and the rest will follow
Thanks!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
I can't do this!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2012
HMM , I really don't blame men and their mistresses
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2012
*yawns*
Men! Men! Men!
Hmmmmmmm
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb: HMM , I really don't blame men and their mistresses
Caracta: *yawns*
Men! Men! Men!
Hmmmmmmm

Ok, thanks guys.
I have locked the thread as instructed
Thanks for entertaining us on Christmas
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 12:59am On Dec 26, 2012
Cuddlemii: Team Look-up--->
https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play/17#13539285

Dammytex, I see you

Yeah, sorry for coming out late. Christmas and family tins caused it.

I had to take my time to read through. OMG, you guys are very creative. Scenario 1 was very interesting and full of suspense. It already feels like I'm watching some kind of movie series.

For scenario 2, all I can say is @Caracta; well done..

Nice one guys..
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 1:02am On Dec 26, 2012
@Cuddlemii;

when is my turn? And make sure you give me a very interesting scenario and story line..
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 26, 2012
Change in perception:

Then: Marriage is work

Now: Marriage is bliss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by slimyem: 1:08am On Dec 26, 2012
My game's still tomorrow...right?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: My game's still tomorrow...right?

Yes. At 7pm or 8.
Check the time table
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2012
dammytex:

Yeah, sorry for coming out late. Christmas and family tins caused it.

I had to take my time to read through. OMG, you guys are very creative. Scenario 1 was very interesting and full of suspense. It already feels like I'm watching some kind of movie series.

For scenario 2, all I can say is @Caracta; well done..

Nice one guys..

The participants blew me away.
I wasn't even expecting their performance to be this convincing.
These participants were not prepared O but did great.
I am so proud of them smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:29am On Dec 26, 2012
dammytex: @Cuddlemii;

when is my turn? And make sure you give me a very interesting scenario and story line..

Scenario 3:
Dammytex
Belovedd
SimplySEA

On th 27th
Come tomorrow as well
Thanks
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:30am On Dec 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Change in perception:

Then: Marriage is work

Now: Marriage is bliss

Why?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Ready for tonight's game. I hope M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ team A̶̲̥̅я̲̅é̸ good to go
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb: HMM , I really don't blame men and their mistresses
ur impossible jo cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply)

Short Drama Script / The Diary / James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.