Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (48383 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
If you had a car, would you just leave it on the streets unlocked for days?
If I do, would you give the thief a pat on the back?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: If I do, would you give the thief a pat on the back?
I obviously left it for the thief. Why scold him? It's my fault. I let him have access to my property.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: . If men were properties, it wuld be understandable buh we assume they av brains!
The early women realise men do not have the same psychology as women do, the better.
How would one get married to a slim girl, and within a few years she becomes a hippo?
Those women lose themselves and get upset when their husbands get attracted to sexy young girls out there. Being a wife isnt just about wearing a ring and giving birth to kids.

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: MOST women stay faithful? You must be kidding me grin
Do you have any idea how many toy boys there are out there? Tell me these are patronized by cheating husbands.
Women are just smarter planners, quite discrete with their cheating and less likely to get caught.
Na who dem catch be thief.
oh i dnt agree with u, women are more concernd about their homes dan men are nd will refrain 4rm doing anythn dat wil destroy their home
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
I obviously left it for the thief. Why scold him? It's my fault. I let him have access to my property.
ok, thanks for your answer.
With ur logic, it means wives are at fault too grin They leave needs unsatisfied and thus leave the door unlocked when they know thieves abound.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: The early women realise men do not have the same psychology as women do, the better.
How would one get married to a slim girl, and within a few years she becomes a hippo?
Those women lose themselves and get upset when their husbands get attracted to sexy young girls out there. Being a wife isnt just about wearing a ring and giving birth to kids.
ok m jez going 2 stop talkin bout this, for God's sake men grow bald, boring and annoyn nd women still endure!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: The early women realise men do not have the same psychology as women do, the better.
Is this an excuse? You expect her to be in shape after hammering her day and night while she bore you kids. If you want her to be in shape, help her, encourage her. Don't just complain

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: ok, thanks for your answer.
With ur logic, it means wives are at fault too grin They leave needs unsatisfied and thus leave the door unlocked when they know thieves abound.
Yes...i agree. Though some men, even if you cage them in Lion's Den, they would still cheat and mess up with the animals.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: oh i dnt agree with u, women are more concernd about their homes dan men are nd will refrain 4rm doing anythn dat wil destroy their home
They would refrain from getting caught. Do you overlook news on purpose? Google 'magun' and see results for yourself?
Generalization would do your case no good. Fidelity hinges more on personal values than it does on gender.

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: They would refrain from getting caught. Do you overlook news on purpose? Google 'magun' and see results for yourself?
Generalization would do your case no good. Fidelity hinges more on personal values than it does on gender.
well, it seems 2 be a personalty trait of men 2 cheat cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
Yes...i agree. Though some men, even if you cage them in Lion's Den, they would still cheat and mess up with the animals.
come off it jor. The faithful men out there, however few they are, are not angels. Their wives are partly responsible.
You do not stop a child from eating another woman's food by locking him indoors. Would he not go to school?
If the child eats chicken all the time at home, it would be harder for him to get moved by another woman's beef.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: well, it seems 2 be a personalty trait of men 2 cheat cheesy
cos women make it a habit to blame everything and anything when the answer lies with them.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ok, here is my stand. Men cheat. Women cheat. I still find it difficult to understand why either of them cannot be faithful.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta: Ok, here is my stand. Men cheat. Women cheat. I still find it difficult to understand why either of them cannot be faithful.
See for a certainty, a Nigerian in whom there is no deceit!
Now we can both agree its greed grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: See for a certainty, a Nigerian in whom there is no deceit!
Now we can both agree its greed grin
lol...Greed is a relative term. I need to go to bed now. Merry xmas
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: ok m jez going 2 stop talkin bout this, for God's sake men grow bald, boring and annoyn nd women still endure!
how come I missed this? Now that I'v seen it, lemme add:

"and toyboys patronize themselves".

The women are always the victims... Nice.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
lol...Greed is a relative term. I need to go to bed now. Merry xmas
Am not into the xmas thingy tho, buh, you too. Merry day to you, xmas or not grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: Am not into the xmas thingy tho, buh, you too. Merry day to you, xmas or not grin
Another atheist?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sigmundfreud(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: Interesting game....it kinda makes me hate marriage/guys more...
...more?
Who stole your bread?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta:
Another atheist?
lol. Godforbid! Am not o.
Buh Jesus wasnt born on that date na. Its founded on a lie already and looks like a secular holiday to me.
I like the 'work-free' and 'socializing with friends and family' part of it tho.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 4:54am On Dec 25, 2012
I can't wait to start M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ part. I would have joined i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ђe argument, but it seems it has been settled. He/she that cannot control his/her body will go ahead aπϑ cheat ßε̲̣ it male or female. aπϑ take statistic 90% of people before they got married have indulged i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ one form of sexual activities or τ̲̅ђe other. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ please bashful cut τ̲̅ђe cap that men cheats aπϑ women A̶̲̥̅я̲̅é̸ faithful
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Oahray: lol. Godforbid! Am not o.
Buh Jesus wasnt born on that date na. Its founded on a lie already and looks like a secular holiday to me.
I like the 'work-free' and 'socializing with friends and family' part of it tho.

born on that day or not....a day is simply set aside to reckon with the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.....it means something to Christendom!

If we are to be going by this judgement, many tombs wouldnt have date of birth, but only date of death....how many was keeping record back then.

Key yourself into good thing, and don't be RELIGIOUS!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2012
ayobase:

Key yourself into good thing, and don't be RELIGIOUS!
lol, but its supposed to be a religious thing, isnt it?
There is this christmas song that says in part: "...Christ Jesus, was born on christmas day. I now hear the angels say that he was born today".
A lie is a lie, regardless of the intention. Buh in the long run, we all choose what to believe. Every mallam to his kettle.
Lets not derail the thread sha.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2012
Oahray: lol, but its supposed to be a religious thing....

Doctrines set up by respective church for personal reasons.....don't celebrate birthday, don't wear trouser, don't put on jewelry, deliverance is devilish, we don't beat drums, don't pray like that, don't believe in hell, don't this, don't that!.....I believe and don't believe in some of those!

When last were u ministered to by the holy spirit about some certain things!

We all are just filled with Church doctrines, but refused to grow in the spirits where things of the secret can be revealed unto us....Im a victim also....I learnt to stop castigating churches long time ago....we the members need more work to do, not just follow follow!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2012
Some men will still cheat on their wives this special day. Hmmmm. Husbands, enjoy this season with your family. Merry xmas y'all
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2012
@caracta
Some women will still cheat on their husbands also on this special day
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2012
adim2: @caracta
Some women will still cheat on their husbands also on this special day
I think it's easier for the man to cheat today than the woman. If the woman has kids, she would probably sit alone in the house with her kids, waiting for the presence of the man. The man would probably hang out with friends, get drunk, and get laid.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2012
aπϑ ђã†̥ makes Ɣøû think S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡? ђã†̥ of if τ̲̅ђe woman is seriously i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ need of xmas present from her toy, will Ɣøû tell ♍ƺ she will stay at home
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Let's not make justification for any sex. Whosoever want to cheat will cheat irrespective of gender.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2012
Of course, whoever wants to cheat will cheat, even right under the partner's nose.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by delkuf(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2012
Wht is cheat issue abt? is this thread not meant for something else. but to accentuate issue, woman are cheat, dog, lies
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
delkuf: . but to accentuate issue, women are cheat, dog, lies
That includes your mother and sisters

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka And Wife At Amaechi's Book Launch (photos) / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Out The Catholic Church At Her Mother's Funeral Mass / Set Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.