Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47898 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by member14: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
You cannot choose her

Brosss... Biko, I nwere Ike I nyere m aka?

I think i can since she has the right to decide on her own..
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by member14: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

''Arab cash is too long''

ArabCash...... tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Want my berretta? It's a great shot
I prefer my desert eagle
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by superbloke(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
*puts on his 3D goggles* following
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

Brosss... Biko, I nwere Ike I nyere m aka?

I think i can since she has the right to decide on her own..

Onye nke m, na yu I go give the beretta as my brova concern and Mynd don chook nyash for ma biz before. But shoot am only for nyash o. Firestar go now reason you. How yu feel am? grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
I prefer my desert eagle

My berretta is a better shot and I'll give it to him........payback for sticking yo backside in me and my Madam's biz. But since yu have that huge thing, I'm sure yu'll be fine.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by member14: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Onye nke m, na yu I go give the beretta as my brova concern and Mynd don chook nyash for ma biz before. But shoot am only for nyash o. Firestar go now reason you. How yu feel am? grin

Dalu.... wink You are Endowed grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

ArabCash...... tongue

smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
@ ayobase my hubby is lurking somewhere on the viewing list

Let's take it to chat central
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

Dalu.... wink You are Endowed grin

Correct Man! cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: @ ayobase my hubby is lurking somewhere on the viewing list

Okay na....

@opens door and leads her out@
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
UPDATE-

DATE: Starting From Saturday, The 22nd Of December, 2012 at 7pm (Nigerian time)

VENUE: A GAME FOR LOVE AND MARRIAGE
The link above ^is strictly for the actual game & for the participants alone
This thread should serve as the chat/comment thread
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
This seems more organised than the rat race we see in romance wooing misadventure
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
What are the functions of the playboy? You did not specify ooo.

I would give different marital scenarios and a better description of the game later

Each team might comprise of a mistress, playboy, married man & woman.
They will all play their roles respectively.

For example, a married man dragged a mistress with a playboy. The married man won because he had more money, connection and power.
The playboy decides to go after the married man's wife. He can decide to tell her the truth or date her.

The married woman might decide to retaliate after she is told the truth or play her game to get her hubby back from the mistress.

The married woman and playboy can decide to team up, to get their partners back by scheming or pretending to date each other.

Its either you tackle an issue with civility or you compound it.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
lol, what a nice concept....count me in!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Obinoscopy(m): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: @ ayobase my hubby is lurking somewhere on the viewing list

Gracie I see you grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by firestar(f): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

Can i choose you?? tongue

cheesy

Begging your pardon, I'll rather not.

It's better I host. cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:24am On Dec 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: lol, what a nice concept....count me in!

Lol
Married man or playboy?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Gracie I see you grin
we were discussing work stuff dear,moni issues kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2012
I'♏ seeing this very late. Can ȋ̝̊ join please or is it too late? ȋ̝̊ wanna be A̶̲̥̅ wife...or A̶̲̥̅ mistress.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Obinoscopy(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: we were discussing work stuff dear,moni issues kiss

Hmmm interesting, u guys were discussing work stuff in a hushed voice with the door locked abi? That must be a very very impt deal u guys were discussing back there grin

And why do I get the feeling that your kiss (which is immaculate and enticing by the way) is a plough to bribe me smiley

Good morning Sweetie kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2012
I want to join but i D̶̲̥̅̊☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't if there is still space for a guy to join. I can play any part aπϑ scene.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2012
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
sugarcoatted: I'♏ seeing this very late. Can ȋ̝̊ join please or is it too late? ȋ̝̊ wanna be A̶̲̥̅ wife...or A̶̲̥̅ mistress.

Sure, you can play the game too. What are you interested in playing? Wife or mistress?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
adim2: I want to join but i D̶̲̥̅̊☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't if there is still space for a guy to join. I can play any part aπϑ scene.

Sure. I will include you. Can you play a playboy?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Sure, you can play the game too. What are you interested in playing? Wife or mistress?

Ild be A̶̲̥̅ wife
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
sugarcoatted:

Ild be A̶̲̥̅ wife

Alright, I have included your name. Do us proud
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
cheesy
Cuddlemii:

Alright, I have included your name. Do us proud
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Sure. I will include you. Can you play a playboy?
Yes sir..especially A gossip play boy that goes about telling τ̲̅ђe rest play boys τ̲̅ђe ladies he is milking his money from. Lol
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
adim2:
Yes sir..especially A gossip play boy that goes about telling τ̲̅ђe rest play boys τ̲̅ђe ladies he is milking his money from. Lol

Ok!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

I'm traditionaly married. grin

can i ?
Kai, this niqqa with the unpronouncable moniker is here. undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ishilove:
Kai, this niqqa with the unpronouncable moniker is here. undecided

Where've you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.