Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (48089 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: Is the link open now

Yes
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2

No, I mean the thread for the game. . . .
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci:

No, I mean the thread for the game. . . .

This is it:
https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2/5#13554332
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
So my team mates let go there
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oh, I get it now. You're using the same thread for all the scenarios.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci: Oh, I get it now. You're using the same thread for all the scenarios.

Yes, 2 threads for all the scenarios.
Your team is the only one using that thread right now
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Guess we have started then
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yes, 2 threads for all the scenarios.
Your team is the only one using that thread right now

I'm reading a bit on how you guys do the conversations
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci:

I'm reading a bit on how you guys do the conversations

You are the married man
Adim is the playboy
You get to play a playboy another time
You are filling in for the married man, newacca
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
why is d thread locked again?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oh? Sorry. Aristo you said. It went to my head like gigolo. Oh ok. I'll modify the post. Sorry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
So are we good to go now
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: So are we good to go now

Yep
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ok
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb: It's not easy to be a married person.
Humbled improved tremendously as the game progressed but Caracta was the best ; daring , dramatic and more responsive both off and on the game. I really learnt something from her.
I had to choose humbledbyGrace anyway cos she presented something more permanent than the pleasures of live: the luv n loyalty of a loving wife.

Thanks to Cuddle for the opportunity.

You welcome hun

"give it to me baby?"

You are a naughty boy cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Redmosquito(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
We have tripped over each other ooo! Cuddlemii come and help us ooo!!!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by slimyem: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Redmosquito: We have tripped over each other ooo! Cuddlemii come and help us ooo!!!
Izukwu should adjust his post.
He is too late
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Redmosquito(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Izukwu should adjust his post.
He is too late
Let us try to carry the whole thing!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
Na only my game no end sad

redmos, do us proud, me and my bottle of alomo grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Redmosquito:
Let us try to carry the whole thing!

always come back here to coordinate
continue, it doesnt matter
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Redmosquito(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oahray: Na only my game no end sad

redmos, do us proud, me and my bottle of alomo grin
Those my guys are on MTN. Their connection slow die, I just dey wait and refresh every five minutes. It is torture ooo angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Redmosquito:
Those my guys are on MTN. Their connection slow die, I just dey wait and refresh every five minutes. It is torture ooo angry grin grin grin
Ah tell u grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Redmosquito(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oya what now! My mama don drive away! And Fela still never show!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
@cuddlemii, if at any time there happens to be a vacant male slot, pls alert me. sad
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oahray: @cuddlemii, if at any time there happens to be a vacant male slot, pls alert me. sad

Sure!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
@cuddlemii, looks lyk my partners 're sleeping already. can we continue this tommorrow?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Am still awake
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: Am still awake
okay
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by slimyem: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Izukwu don dissapear o...!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Izukwu don dissapear o...!

U sef disappeared na, u no know say i dey monitor una
u guys came back at the same time grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
I thought scenario-3 starts tomorrow 27th. Change of plans?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
is vescussi still awake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply)

Short Drama Script / The Diary / James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.