Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks (823 Views)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks by Popowaa: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
Most of de time i wonder y we let innocent ppl suffer for our heartbreak with de notion "all men/women re de same" just because some man or woman who do not even deserve u put u thru hell.dont u think other ppl shd be given de chance to prove themselves instead of hurting them because of someone else's mistakes?do u think its even fair?
Re: Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks by Paulipopor: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Not fair at all, everybody deserve a chance to prove him/herself.
Hope you're not talking from personal experience sha, do you mind sharing?
Re: Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks by Popowaa: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
Paulipopor: Not fair at all, everybody deserve a chance to prove him/herself.
Hope you're not talking from personal experience sha, do you mind sharing?
i'm not but a friend of mine is suffering in de hands of dis guy because a gal he dated for six years denied him infront of a guy.the funny thing was dey were fucking wen de girl recieved a call n she had to rush home with de excuse dat de mother needed her urgently not knowing a guy was waiting for her in de hse.de guy said he had a hunch to follow de gal only to get there n see de gal with de guy.a quarrel ensued wen de guy confronted de girl n girl was swearing she didnt knw de bf of my friend.later de girl came to ask for forgiveness.and now de way my friend is suffering,de guy has become soo insecured dat he smtimes stalk my friend.
Re: Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks by Paulipopor: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Popowaa: i'm not but a friend of mine is suffering in de hands of dis guy because a gal he dated for six years denied him infront of a guy.the funny thing was dey were fucking wen de girl recieved a call n she had to rush home with de excuse dat de mother needed her urgently not knowing a guy was waiting for her in de hse.de guy said he had a hunch to follow de gal only to get there n see de gal with de guy.a quarrel ensued wen de guy confronted de girl n girl was swearing she didnt knw de bf of my friend.later de girl came to ask for forgiveness.and now de way my friend is suffering,de guy has become soo insecured dat he smtimes stalk my friend.
really sad, can you imagin- ontop of action. That gurl must really be heartless...maybe your friend should sit the guy down and explain things to him...his main problem is insecurity. Really sad! cry
Re: Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
People should learn to drop the baggage of their old relationship at the door and focus on their future else they will ruin their chance of seeing someone who will make them happy.

This actually happens cos they are not willing to talk about the problems in their past relationships with friends and loved ones or the friends they talk to about their problems are brainless.

Above all, communication is best and people should learn that people are individuala and should be treated as such

1 Like

Re: Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks by dmcdad: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2012
This is no small issue cause it's one of the reasons why so many relationships fail today... Not letting go.

If you are heartbroken, the best thing that should be done is to stay away from relationships for a considerable number of time. Don't listen to people who tell you that the best way to heal a broken heart is to fall in love again. Fallacy! You will surely fall in love again, but doing that just before you can get over the heartbreak is very dangerous and will not be healthy to the new relationship. If you allow yourself sometime after an heartbreak, and you are able to get over it, it makes you stronger and gives you an edge in the future as you must have reflected upon your experience and devise a better way of going about things.

There are two major negative outcomes after heartbreak:

Firstly, there are certain people that tend to kill future relationships they have because of a failed one or rather heart break. I think people are different, and as such, every individual should be treated according to their own personality, and not by mere generalization. The fact that your last relationship failed because your boyfriend did something similar to what your present guy is doing is not a yardstick that it will fail. We need to learn how to let go and move on with life. If you are in a new relationship, give it your all and make sure you work your patch completely so as to avoid making it a failure because of your nonchalant attitude or contribution towards the relationship.. If you avoid transferring aggression from a failed relationship to a new one or always comparing your present love to an ex, I think it would really help in making your present relationship a success (that is coupled with a lot of other good efforts).

Secondly, some others just want to make someone else pay for what he or she suffered. If what you suffer is not pleasant, why would you want to make some other person pass through such? I've seen guyz that were heartbroken, who decided to smash the heart of every lady that gets in their way. i have seen gurlz who have been heartbroken by guyz and decided to ruin other people's lives with every gruesome way they can. It might even beat your imagination to note that, I have seen someone that got HIV via a guy (probably unknown to the guy), who decided to share her punny magnanimously to just any guy that is ready for a punny. This same gurl convinces her preys not to use any form of protection to make it more sensual (and you know guyz na, when e don dey body na carry go be that). Is that not sheer wickedness

Please people, we need to learn how to let go. I think if one does have a good and forgiving heart, revenge would not always be an option.. If you have been heartbroken for any reason, try to let it heal and make sure you don't take it out on other people. It ain't fair.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Girl And Awoman / Bride Ordered To Pay $8,000 Compensation To Groom For Surgery 2restore Virginity / The Most Stupid And Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.