Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. (41145 Views)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / If you Cant Suffer With Me, You Wont Enjoy With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ok lets take a look at this scenario..Shade meets Tunde,a struggling dude and she remains with him,loves him and remains faithful to him and latter fortune smiles on Tunde and he becomes rich and leaves shade to start an affair with another lady...

In the world of most ladies especially of Nigeria descend,Tunde is not just a heart breaker but an ungrateful guy.

ok pause ladies,get a glass of cold water,sit on your sofa and take a chill pill then answer these questions?

1.When shade was dating the struggling tunde,was she so sure he was going to be rich one day?
2.Was Shade doing Tunde a favour by dating him in his struggling times or was it because of mutual love?
3.Is there a guaranty that if shade dates a made dude,he won't also dump her.

In-fact many ladies now use these words"Of what use is loving and staying with a struggling guy when he is likely to dump you if he becomes rich? abeg i no fit suffer with any man o"

Please this is not a female bashing thread but a pragmatic approach to this anomalous mindset many ladies have.Now get this straight and tell your friends to tell their friends this fact.

"If you want to stay with a man please do regardless of his status and if you have a struggling guy as a bae and you see another made man you desire please dump his ass and go your way" You are not doing any struggling guy a favor by dating him and you are never compelled to stay with a struggling guy...every affair is a risk

And please get this guy's code straight from me....That you suffer with a guy in his trying times may earn you his respect,undying love and most likely earn you a ring but will not always earn you his 100% sexual faithfulness and this in most cases is what many ladies term as ungratefulness which is not only funny but awkward.

I hope this makes sense.

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
We are still saying the same thing

What use is marrying a poor man that might leave you when he becomes rick and a rich man that might also leave you too?

Easy Peasy
Life is easy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Smellymouth: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Love is a myth..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
We are still saying the same thing

What use is marrying a poor man that might leave you when you have rich man that might also leave you too?

Easy Peasy
Life is easy
Funny enough they say they prefer a rich man that may latter leave them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Toks2008:

Funny enough they say they prefer a rich man that may latter leave them.

Which one is logical and rational?

The poor man, in your own opinion may cheat, may abuse them etc etc

And a rich who may do the same

Which one will you choose?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oto oro

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by delishpot: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Toks2008:
Ok lets take a look at this scenario..Shade meets Tunde,a struggling dude and she remains with him,loves him and remains faithful to him and latter fortune smiles on Tunde and he becomes rich and leaves shade to start an affair with another lady...

In the world of most ladies especially of Nigeria descend,Tunde is not just a heart breaker but an ungrateful guy.

ok pause ladies,get a glass of cold water,sit on your sofa and take a chill pill then answer these questions?

1.When shade was dating the struggling tunde,was she so sure he was going to be rich one day?
2.Was Shade doing Tunde a favour by staying with him in his struggling times or was it because of mutual love?
3,What if Tunde never makes it will she continue to stay with him and even marry him and remain with him all her life time
?

I can continue to ask different questions but the fact is that there is an erroneous mindset that many ladies carry about and to most ladies,when they stay with a guy or "love" a struggling guy,they see it as a favour that should be reciprocated "if" the guy becomes rich.

In-fact many ladies now use these words"Of what use is loving and staying with a struggling guy when he is likely to dump you if he becomes rich?abeg i no fit suffer with any man o"

Anytime i hear this verse from ladies i always develop a running stomach because i still can't decipher why a lady believes that when she is with a struggling guy,she is not with him because she loves him or because she feels the need to be with him but will always see it as a form of pitiful affair.

Please ladies get this straight and tell your friends to tell their friends this fact.

"If you want to stay with a man please do regardless of his status and if you have a struggling guy as a bae and you see another man you desire please i beg you,leave him and go your way" You are never compelled to stay with a struggling guy

Yes most Nigerian guys have the empathy for ladies who suffered with them and i clearly understand this but ladies must Stop believing that when you stay with a struggling man,you are doing him a favor.

Strife to be rich too because these days,love is a two way street and he just might be doing you a favor too by not leaving you to be with a richer lady or a lady from richer background.Always go into a relationship with an open mind and expect a win or lose situation because not all affairs end in marriage.

Let this anomalous mindset stop.

If reverse was the case would you say the same thing? If they reject a guy because he is poor, you come here to cry foul and say they don't see potential. If they follow the one with money, you cry that they are gold diggers. If they hang with broke on who finally gets rich, you say it was a gamble and they should not expect any reward for staying with him when he was poor rather they should have worked on themselves. Na wetin dem go do wey boys no go cry foul?
If a woman does this same thing, una go rain abuses on her.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
I wouldn't call it a favor but I'd sho' wish I had'uh come cross him when he was already rich then grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Bisjosh(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Must all your crazy write ups be about bashing women?

I have read through series of your stories/write up and I can boldly say they try to castigate/belittle/put women down.

Anyway, goodluck with whoever would still be reading your stories.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dating,Relationship,Marriage,Friendship all are means to an end.
let's not discuss what's right or wrong cos dre nothing like dat. why? its individual; personal...u cant use ur wrongs or rights as a yardstick judge or depict hw other people's relatnshp should be.
FVCK LOVE..... for dis 21 century?? heart for Man-God Relationship, rational thinking; brain for Man-Man Relationship.
It should be mutual exclusive, about each other selfless and selfish contributions in d Relationships to achieve dat ends(whareva). u dey date me for my money fine wetin me sef dey get in return?(forget toto matta oo, what happens to oloshos and ashewos anyway?) after i don see wetin i want. oya cum dey carry ur load dey go...i don achieve my own end be dat. na to move find oda relatnsp achieve anoda end be d nxt. datz hw life be. nt one yeyestic "i dey do am favour" by dating him or her ni. every relationship no be means??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Richardonald(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
We all know about that, there are men who do that but women also do this when u are financially paying for them E.g sponsors their school fees, their upbringing, spending big on them, they will dump u when they finally hit the !!Level don change!! or finally found a rich tomboy they are running after... Both men are women are like that, not only men alone. Lols...

4 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Pheals(f): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2016

I yaff finished reading your epistle to ladies sir !. U are right sir undecided someone once said " if u are penniless choose girls that prefer garri as there best food " hell no some guys won't y ? Because they don't look nice ! Because to choose garri as your best food that shows u are in deep poverty so guys should go for what pays them.. .I mean what they can afford

2 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
delishpot:

If reverse was the case would you say the same thing? If they reject a guy because he is poor, you come here to cry foul and say they don't see potential. If they follow the one with money, you cry that they are gold diggers. If they hang with broke on who finally gets rich, you say it was a gamble and they should not expect any reward for staying with him when he was poor rather they should have worked on themselves. Na wetin dem go do wey boys no go cry foul?
If a woman does this same thing, una go rain abuses on her.

You and who dey cry fowl? na goat you for cry.

Iif you dont see my point no wahala.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
daretodiffer:

Which one is logical and rational?

The poor man, in your own opinion may cheat, may abuse them etc etc

And a rich who may do the same

Which one will you choose?

Great question.

The answer is simple...I WILL FOLLOW MY HEART and face the consequence.

This is exactly mi point.

3 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Cholls(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
my brother let me not say anything o.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Julietcutie(f): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
leave gals alone ooo

5 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Angels don't fall in love to that extend. In fact I love according to my duties

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Toks2008:

Great question.

The answer is simple...I WILL FOLLOW MY HEART.

Suicide mission

I will follow my brain then my heart. I believe you choose who you fall in love with

5 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by alvin20: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
ok
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I wouldn't call it a favor but I'd sho' wish I had'uh come cross him when he was already rich then grin

Favour indeed.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
daretodiffer:

Suicide mission

I will follow my brain then my heart. I believe you choose who you fall in love with

As in following your heart a suicide mission?

LOBATAN

So you will choose a ricj guy even when your heart craves for the struggling guy?
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by ClassCaptain(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thou shall not labour in vain
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Omotayor123(f): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
@ Toks it's common sense for a mouth that drink garri to crave for fried rice when it is readily available!

2 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Toks2008:

As in following your heart a suicide mission?

LOBATAN

So you will choose a ricj guy even when your heart craves for the struggling guy?

How is that possible? The only consideration would be their behaviors bearing in mind that money changes people.

My heart cannot crave. Let's stop it at that

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Richardonald(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Toks2008:

2.Was Shade doing Tunde a favour by staying with him in his struggling times or was it because of mutual love?
3,What if Tunde never makes it will she continue to stay with him and even marry him and remain with him all her life time
?

I can continue to ask different questions but the fact is that there is an erroneous mindset that many ladies carry about and to most ladies,when they stay with a guy or "love" a struggling guy,they see it as a favour that should be reciprocated "if" the guy becomes rich.

In-fact many ladies now use these words"Of what use is loving and staying with a struggling guy when he is likely to dump you if he becomes rich?abeg i no fit suffer with any man o"

Anytime i hear this verse from ladies i always develop a running stomach because i still can't decipher why a lady believes that when she is with a struggling guy,she is not with him because she loves him or because she feels the need to be with him but will always see it as a form of pitiful affair.

I believe it is understandable when a lady goes out of her way to invest on this guy materially and monetarily which the guy is suppose to be grateful for by maybe loving her forever or compensate her but it is totally bizarre that some ladies just believe that loving a struggling guy deserves a reward.

Please ladies get this straight and tell your friends to tell their friends this fact.

"If you want to stay with a man please do regardless of his status and if you have a struggling guy as a bae and you see another man you desire please i beg you,leave him and go your way" You are never compelled to stay with a struggling guy

Yes most Nigerian guys have the empathy for ladies who suffered with them and i clearly understand this but ladies must Stop believing that when you stay with a struggling man,you are doing him a favor.

Strife to be rich too because these days,love is a two way street and he just might be doing you a favor too by not leaving you to be with a richer lady or a lady from richer background.Always go into a relationship with an open mind and expect a win or lose situation because not all affairs end in marriage.

Let this anomalous mindset stop.
u talk truth, as if they are playing nairabet, to win big. the guy force u to struggle with am.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by refiner(f): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
undecided....
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wat dah fuvk

Op also do not complain

When a guy spends for a girl care for her and she dumps him nd marry anoda guy
1. She never said she was going to be with him for life
2. She really doesnt even av to love such guy he is just an helper
3. He must av been so so not attractive she needed sumtin better
4. A sissy is better than him

Wat is good for d girls is good for the guys

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Toks2008:

Favour indeed.
Mmm,You misunderstand.I meant I wouldn't call me bein' with him when he was low a favor.
Though I will say this man left a rider.
Isn't this the type of woman men say they want
One that will be there whether he's high or he's low

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
And Oga Tok, the Commissioner for Women Affairs, has said it all cool

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
daretodiffer:

How is that possible? The only consideration would be their behaviors bearing in mind that money changes people.

My heart cannot crave. Let's stop it at that

issorite.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm,You misunderstand.I meant I wouldn't call me bein' with him when he was low a favor.
Though I will say this man left a rider.
Isn't this the type of woman men say they want
One that will be there whether he's high or he's low

I see.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Toks2008:

I see.
I'm surprised ya didn't try an argue me down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.