Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

For Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only (967 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Only by Built2last: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
There's never a King who doesn't enjoy his praises being sang. Even the most humble of them will feel elated at that. That's why the more you as a lady speak kingly and extolling words to your spouse, the more he behaves like that.
As a Lady, you must have come to realize that women do more talking than men...generally­. That is not a problem until you have more mere speeches than edifying ones.
Your words are so powerful to your partner's Being. Did you ever realize how Samson in the Bible knew Delilah was out for his injury, yet her words were so piercing he didn't mind? As a lady, there's this natural 'charm' in your tongue towards your male partner. Therefore, it's okay to always have gists for him, but also have encouragements for him with it. A simple 'I Believe In You' can bring out the Genius in your guy. So now, get sincere! How Kingly do your words make your partner feel? Is it only in a Motivational programme he feels elated?

How about when his business is at low level or his morale dented at office; never toy with his esteem any further. Treat him as though he is the emerging Business Mogul. Your words will soon show on his expressions, especially when you're the prayerful one- having your speech oiled with favor.
Also, as his lady, if you can't stay with him in his struggling moments, please be shy to brag about him in his success. Why are you in a relationship with him when you can't stay with him all season? You should rather call yourself his 'Business' partner!

Don't pride yourself only in what you receive from him. Plan now to build a life of being a pillar to him. May you not have a family where your husband was more assisted by a 'strange' lady than you, his 'wife'.
Be his 'numero uno' in prayer partnership! Understand his weaknesses and in all godliness, be a pillar to him. Remember: Masculine muscles don't mean 'No weaknesses'! So, know he needs help also! Don't long to do only what he says; know him well and even do beyond what he can say. That way, you just moved closer to being indispensable. Eve was called a 'Helper' because with her, Adam's aches just reduced. Why then should your guy's pains increase after meeting you? He's to be helped; not used!

May the Wisdom for the Helper God calls you envelope you. With your input, your family will ride in excellence. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: For Ladies Only by bingbagbo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
help me embarassed
Re: For Ladies Only by bigt2(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
I LOVE LADIES!
wink
Re: For Ladies Only by DExplorer1: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
If you wrote this, you need to write more and maybe not religious. Kudos
Re: For Ladies Only by Built2last: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
If you wrote this, you need to write more and maybe not religious. Kudos

The world has become more horrific because people want every other person to be like them. At this point I ask...where is the beauty of democracy or human rights? I am a very regious person, now you want my write ups and probably deny my beliefs...am sorry bro..pls expect more.
Re: For Ladies Only by DExplorer1: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Built2last:

The world has become more horrific because people want every other person to be like them. At this point I ask...where is the beauty of democracy or human rights? I am a very regious person, now you want my write ups and probably deny my beliefs...am sorry bro..pls expect more.
Read the line again - maybe . Not a statement of compulsion.
Re: For Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Who will help me and summarise abeg??

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only by bigt2(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Jan8: Who will help me and summarise abeg??
wait till Jan8 lipsrsealed
Re: For Ladies Only by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2012
big-t:

see dis 'mail' o...upon the 'beg' again. Chai...people are wicked
Re: For Ladies Only by Caracta(f): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2012
Hmmmm. Nice. Thumbs up OP. I agree with you, especially the first part....in fact, all of them.
Re: For Ladies Only by Riskymallam: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2012
lol grin

Jan8: Who will help me and summarise abeg??
Re: For Ladies Only by Emoticon: 2:51am On Dec 18, 2012
Nice write up! 100likes.
Re: For Ladies Only by Mynd44: 4:12am On Dec 18, 2012
@OP, nice!!!!!
Re: For Ladies Only by larrymoore(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2012
Renaissance of d past. What a Classical exhortation, Mind opener.
Re: For Ladies Only by greedie1(f): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2012
Super nice....
Re: For Ladies Only by Sexxydivaa: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2012
big-t:

lol
Re: For Ladies Only by Mynd44: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2012
I wish more peeps on NL can post things like this
Re: For Ladies Only by Riskymallam: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2012
^^ Yeah right grin..

My first complain on NL was the bitching and e-fighting.. Bashing, cussing damn!
But.. Its all good, in the hood.
Re: For Ladies Only by Riskymallam: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Myndd, tight diary on "Fear".. But you need to change the title Asap.grin

Mynd_44: I wish more peeps on NL can post things like this
Re: For Ladies Only by Mynd44: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Risky_mallam: Myndd, tight diary on "Fear".. But you need to change the title Asap.grin

Off topic
Re: For Ladies Only by Riskymallam: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2012
True that bruh, but a thank you would be much obliged.

Mynd_44:
Off topic

(1) (Reply)

what will u do if after devastating break up ur ex wins $10 million / "Follow Your Heart" / How To Know The Difference Between Love, Infatuation And Lust !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.