Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! (11175 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
oyb: What do hot women want?
Lol!
Most hot women will appreciate guy who can see and is more interested in what's beneath their hot bodies!
A hot lady is so used to men doing and saying anything just to have them for one night so she will definitely be touched when a man who is more interested in being her friend, knowing and loving her for who she is comes along.
I can't explain the feeling but it's like drinking cold water in a hot desert and then eating stawberry and vanilla ice cream afterwards. So refreshing!
You guys won't guys won't understand how I feel except you ve been there.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by 2sexy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol!
Most hot women will appreciate guy who can see and is more interested in what's beneath their hot bodies!
A hot lady is so used to men doing and saying anything just to have them for one night so she will definitely be touched when a man who is more interested in being her friend, knowing and loving her for who she is comes along.
I can't explain the feeling but it's like drinking cold water in a hot desert and then eating stawberry and vanilla ice cream afterwards. So refreshing!
I get that... the bottom line is that you appreciate him for treating you that way and you want to show that you really appreciate him.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
2sexy: I get that... the bottom line is that you appreciate him for treating you that way and you want to show that you really appreciate him.
Halleluyah!
You are finally getting it!

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by duni04(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol!
Wow...From paranoia to narcissism. Just keeps getting better

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon: Hello guys!

I have come here to plead with you people esp the men to tell me how I can make the guy I talked about on this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1110645/guys-men-please-translate as happy as he makes me!
He keeps making me high, he blows my mind so much and right now I'm consumed with the desire to blow his own mind and make him as happy as he makes me!
What touches me the most is that he still says that he wants to buy a bed first before we have sex even though his ........ Always stands when we are together cheesy grin. Please let me state clearly that I don't ask him for sex. It's just a topic that comes up when we both notice that we are both turned on.
I'm so so so so happy!!!!
Please, e jo, biko, Dan Allah, how can I make this guy as happy as he makes me?? Rich, handsome, sexy guys are not so easy to impress that's why I'm seeking help. Anyone knows how to make such guys go crazy about a lady??
(Let me also add that although I have always known he had a decent job, I started falling for him before I knew his exact financial status)
wen fine girl go like me like dis?
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
duni04:
Wow...From paranoia to narcissism. Just keeps getting better
Thought I was the only one seeing it, even if na miss world sef,mstcheew.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by ektbear: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Err. Things seem to be fine. You are looking for trouble where none exists. Just enjoy what you have, be yourself. This is what has made him happy up to this point, after all.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
ekt_bear: Err. Things seem to be fine. You are looking for trouble where none exists. Just enjoy what you have, be yourself. This is what has made him happy up to this point, after all.
Thanks!
I just want to make him happier, as happy as he makes me! That's all!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by OCTAVO: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Thanks!
I just want to make him happier, as happy as he makes me! That's all!
Wow... That‘s so sweet.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Vinzz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just be u and u shall triumph... cool

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vinzz: Just be u and u shall triumph... cool
Thanks jare!
I'm ALWAYS myself no matter what
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ogugua wey fine pass u never make this kain noise. . .smh. . .

5 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
^grin grin grin

Wucked boy, you don forget me shey?
No wahala, God dey see you.sad
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by tashanja(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Was one of the initial respondents in the OP's first thread "about buying a bed" but eventually gave up as soon as it became clear that OP has a rather closed subjective mindset intolerant to alternative opions. Unfortunately, she is often quick to belittle anybody's view that differs from her own on the basis of lack of comprehension; whereas it would appear that she is the one who is obviously lacking in the ability to comprehend reality.

Those offering advice here are merely wasting their time because she clearly doesn't need any, I suspect what she most needs is reassurance and a pat on the back, people telling her how fortunate she is for finding such a rare gem - even if it is suspisciouly appearing like a fools gold. Yes, anythng to the contrary would be deemed as jealousy.

8 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: ^grin grin grin

Wucked boy, you don forget me shey?
No wahala, God dey see you.sad
You know every. . . kiss
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
sexkillz: You know every. . . kiss
I know dearie, just miss you plenty sha.kiss
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Jaykizz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
U r already makin him apy n dats y he's reciprocatin. Dnt over do; U dnt knw wat he has at d back of his mind.
To b honest, I tuk my patience to re-read thru dis thread again n sumtin was vry obvious in ur comments which is ur desire to mak lov n I wana bliv dat u tink dat wil b d beta way of makin him happier (I'm nt u so I myt b wrng though). Jst chill, coz so far as I'm concernd, u guyz r cool. I remembad wen u startd ur threadz bout u n dis guy. Communicatn n undastandin says it al btw u guyz dat u r cool togeda.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by duni04(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Since the OP is so into stereotypes and cliches, lemme offer one. U know what else rich, handsome and sexy men love doing? They luv teasing and playing around with SEEMINGLY attractive but very unintelligent women, feeding and bamboozling them with senseless phrases like not having sex till he buys a bed(WTH does that mean?) and then claiming his trophy and boning the hell outa them ang going off to brag to their fellow rich, handsome and sexy friends. Chew on that

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
Fact: You CAN'T make him happy. Deal with it!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
sexkillz: Ogugua wey fine pass u never make this kain noise. . .smh. . .
And what the hell was that s'pposed to mean?? Who was talking about beauty here?? Hello?? Excuse me?? Is somebody smoking something here?
Was that s'pposed to make me feel bad? I suspect someone sent you to do this to me. Tell that person that it did not work cos I'm too happy to care!!!
I laff in Efik!
Na wa for people here o! Is it only in romace section that it's this bad?
Na real wa!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Give him the BJ of his life!
Suck that Dyk like you mean it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jaykizz: U r already makin him apy n dats y he's reciprocatin. Dnt over do; U dnt knw wat he has at d back of his mind.
To b honest, I tuk my patience to re-read thru dis thread again n sumtin was vry obvious in ur comments which is ur desire to mak lov n I wana bliv dat u tink dat wil b d beta way of makin him happier (I'm nt u so I myt b wrng though). Jst chill, coz so far as I'm concernd, u guyz r cool. I remembad wen u startd ur threadz bout u n dis guy. Communicatn n undastandin says it al btw u guyz dat u r cool togeda.
Lord! You gave me good advice. But you nearly made me cry in frustration by saying that you think I will want to make him happier with me by giving him my body. As in seriously! Didn't you read where Iv been stressing that the main reason why I'm so in love with him is because he's not in a hurry to have sex with me? Na wetin be all dis nau?
Lordhavemercy!!!!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2012

The fact that you think Ogugua is finer than sweetlemon is purely subjective and gosh, how immature and st*upid this comment makes u look *pukes!*

3 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
This world is very wicked sha!
People get so uncomfortable when they see you deliriously happy.
Na real wa!
Maybe you guys wouldav been happier if I had come here to say "I'm so heart broken, he slept with me and left me" or "he doesn't love me like I do and it's making me sad"
Sorry ehn!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by DExplorer1: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
What kind of a thread is this? To think over 150 comments still don't understand this lemon sweet.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by abiL(f): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2012

Nigga please. Stop the lies, the world might end on Friday... Do you want to go to hell?!

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by dlight1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
You just have to be yourself. Don't go extra miles in trying to please him, don't be too hasty to get laid by him. Many atimes when girls do this it makes them lose their value and worth.
I will advice you study and watch him more, men sometimes can be very deceptive and so human beings in general once they are getting at something they can do everything to get what they want. Above all whatever feelings you have for him let it not be money-induced or as a result of obsession then I think you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

The fact that you think Ogugua is finer than sweetlemon is purely subjective and gosh, how immature and st*upid this comment makes u look *pukes!*
Sholly!!!! How sweet of you!
I wish you even more happiness in life! Thanks honey! kiss

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
grin grin cheesy
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
What kind of a thread is this? To think over 150 comments still don't understand this lemon sweet.
My dear the tin don tire me o!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
abiL:

Nigga please. Stop the lies, the world might end on Friday... Do you want to go to hell?!
grin grin grin

EPIC.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
abiL:

ABIL!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys leave him jare. Someone obviously sent him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? / My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) / Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.