Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Do I Trust Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Trust Again (1365 Views)

God is good / How To Trust Again In That Broken Relationship / I Need To Be Able To Trust Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Trust Again by bliss909: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
I met dis guy 5yrs ago in lag whn I wz workin as a contract staff in an oil Co, he wz newly employed den wt nothin, he approachd me, we started dating we were 2 close , even frnds were jealous of us along d line he engaged me, then my 1st b/f we seperated came frm america to ask my hand in marriage,not only him so many guys who were made came but I turned dem down cos I was nt in d act of two timing bt beliv I nd my fiance can work things out if we put our heads 2geda.
2yrs later my fiance wz promoted nd transferd to abj d position was payin him well he bought a property worth millions of naira nd was always travellin out of d country, he advised me to liv my job which was renewabl every year to abj initially I refuses but whn he insisted I abandoned my job nd relocated to start a new life, job was nt forth coming in abj, then I noticed he has changed frm d mr perfect he used to b,der was anoda woman, he calld all d tim, he used er pix as his DP nd screen saver even put anoda pix in his office, whn I confronted him he almost killd me dat d lady I saw er pic wz his fiance dey met 16yrs ago, seperated fr 8yrs, nd now she is made nd back to his lif, I cldnt tak it aftr all d guys even my ex my 1st b/f I turnd down cos of him so we seperated.
I wz already pickin up wth my lif aftr 10mths whn he cam back beggin dat he has seperated with d other lady dat I shld com back nd let's cont frm whr we stopd I agreed cos I so mch luvd him, I no so many may I say I was foolish bt @ tims luv maks u do wht re suppos 2. After 3mths of our reunion he wnt to c my parents to collect list as we were plannin fr our introduction not knowin he had another plan. He travelled to london d followin wk nd lied to me he wz goin fr officail assign ment whereas he travelld to prepare fr his weddin cos d lady based in d UK. Whn he cam I noticed he wz hiding somthin frm me , somthin movd me to check his wardrobe behold I saw a weddin IV his own nd d weddin wz jst 2wks frm dat time imediately I saw myslf on d floor b4 I knew it I wz hospitalizd, later he came beggin dat I shld 4giv him, dat d lady he is getting married to wz sam lady dat made us seperated, she is 8mth pregnant dat d reason he came back to me wz not cos of marriage but to pay me off so dat incase I wnt to tak vengence it will nt affect him.
I refuses to collect a dime frm him, his friends were d ones dat paid my bill, dey told me in d hospital dat dey adviced him but he refuses his reasons wz dat he doesn't wnt to get married to a woman dat he is richer than nd does nt wnt his unborn children to suffer. They all contributed money fr me to start a new life none of dem attended d weddin.
These story of my lif its almost a year nd pain is still fresh cos my heart was stabbed, shattered, bruised nd broken wt too many pains nd regret, by d mr perfect I so much luv my greatest challenge is how to trust again, since den my ex fiancee has been callin nd beggin me to forgive him dat it wz d work of d devil, I even learnt dat d wife has left him wt d daughetr back to UK.
My heart is made up no going back d issue now he is always around me askin me to accept him back, he is still in luv wt me dat he wz charmed but I ve tried all I can to dirve him he doesn't wnt to liv I ve changed all my contact cos of him, now he is always in my place of work d last tim he cam wt a gun nd wntd to kill himself in my presence d security drov him out . I ve already repoted d case to d police. how do I luv nd trust again?
Re: How Do I Trust Again by van909: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
May God grant u d hrt 2 luv again cos men re 2 deceptive

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust Again by HARDDON: 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sowie to ĸпoω .....

You dnt nid to Boda abt that .... Just live your life . Try to beta on urself. Do tins you luvv and wen you least xpect, it wud come knocking you off your feetz.

Blv ♏ԑ, dere lies a beta guy out there ƒoя you
Re: How Do I Trust Again by HARDDON: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2012
van909: May God grant u d hrt 2 luv again cos men re 2 deceptive

And women aint?

Blv ♏ԑ doll, you don't wano ride this tide
Re: How Do I Trust Again by Westlord: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Trust me, U will, it just might take some time. Bt 2 help Urself, what would U have been with or without him. D@s where its starts from, continue 4rm dere with all vigor. There will definatly be resistance bt live d@ dream. Gd luck
Re: How Do I Trust Again by Emusan(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2012
Eeyha so painfulundecided but pls dont let it border you much because world will end by Friday. embarassed
Re: How Do I Trust Again by cklass(f): 3:08am On Dec 19, 2012
believe me its a girl like me and you that may have dealt with that dude
for him to have the guts to deal with you,
you too can now go out and deal with another guy
its a continuous circle - thats why we are women smiley
Re: How Do I Trust Again by Roseey0(f): 3:50am On Dec 19, 2012
embarassed so touchy.

My dear,humans are so hard to please,jst try and put it behind you,u need to pick up yourself and be happy,u are responsible for your own happiness,dnt deny urself that...Go out,met people,spend time wit people,you wil find joy...Nature wil pay evrbdy back,according to their deeds,take your time,bt let go and face your future,its always brighter,hope beckons
Re: How Do I Trust Again by Mynd44: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2012
You need to gice yourself time and not force it. Just be yourself and go out with friends, see movies and continue going things that you consider fun. Believe me very soon some dude will stroll in and you will forget your ex.

But if you are reall bitter and angry about it, you might wanna talk to a shrink
Re: How Do I Trust Again by Sexxydivaa: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2012
MEN!!
Re: How Do I Trust Again by Tedpgrass: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2012
Na wao!!!!!!
The heart of man can be desperately wicked!!!

With regards to ur ex-fiance.........
Going back the 3rd time, may be fatal.
He sure doesn't value you, given the way he's treated you.

Forgiveness is the key: there's a release in the process.... the release of you
Simply EXHALE

Not easy, but sooooo worth it.!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Trust Again by wayne4loan: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2012
angry U MUST NO TRUSTH ANY MAN EXPECT ME.
Re: How Do I Trust Again by wayne4loan: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2012
angry U MUST NOT TRUST ANY MAN EXCEPT ME.
Re: How Do I Trust Again by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2012
First of all there is NO MR PERFECT.there is a thin line between love and obssesion.you're obessesed with this guy for you to have given him another chance after his kantekerous act to you.how could accept him back?.sometimes saying GOODBYE and LETTING GO is the perfect way to tell someone you love them but wont be a fool for them!!

That dude, neve loved you.he is what, A FLIRT and keep your ears to the ground and you'll see that he will dump this lady he's about getting married to.learn how to move on no matter how hard it is for you

remove the things that remind you of him or the heart break.delete his messages and stop visiting his fave spot till you've moved on.try hanging out with your friends cos staying alone will still bring back his memories...

Cheers!!
Re: How Do I Trust Again by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Forgive him and let him go, ok. A better man will come ur way inevitably, only if u open ur heart to love again. Nuffin do u...
Re: How Do I Trust Again by 2goodbobo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
The only thing I can say for now is that with time, you will heal. Be strong and try to take your mind off it.
Re: How Do I Trust Again by bliss909: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Thanks for all for d advice I appreciate
Re: How Do I Trust Again by amyg(f): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Drs dis devilish part of man dat won't just let him appreciate good things.its just dr,no matter how good and nice u r,they ll treat u lyk trash.c him as a dead man but don't change who u r.karma is a bitch dat sure visits every1.let d pain go so dat ur heart can b free.we r all humans after all(woe 2 him dat puts his trust in his fellow man)
Re: How Do I Trust Again by olumaxi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
wea is my handkerchief?..c,many if not al av had series of heartbrks b4...baby! i'l only advise u 4get abt relatnshp n live a 'godly' life..no1 wil teach u ao to lov n trust wen mr right coms
Re: How Do I Trust Again by ocmorale: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hey girl, i feel for u. the pains are truly unbearable bt u must carry on. Life is wht u make and it must be lived to the fullest. See girl, we are our greatest enemies. If u love urself u must carry on with ur life. it only takes u to convert ur obstacles to miracles, ur failures to sucesses, ur stumbling blocks to steping-stones and ur disappointments to appointments. I know how u feel cos a girl like u has delt wt me seroiusly bt I thank God I am still strong. Pick up the pieces of ur life and carry on. Thank God he did not put u in the family way. Every lady is a queen and must be treated as such. May Peace be upon ur troubled soul. Dont forget God cos this is a trying moment. I do believe u will pull tru.
Re: How Do I Trust Again by biolabee(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
If your q is how to trust again because you are in love or may fall in love I cant help you

If the q is how to get over the hurt so you can focus on YOUR OWN LIFE that is a different kettle of fish
Re: How Do I Trust Again by DExplorer1: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
*heaved* You were indeed heart-broken. Alright lady,

No. 1 Don't take that dude back. If you do, he will keep commiting sensitive errors and always coming back to apologise even when you both are married.
No. 2 I perceived that by now, all men are the same to you, so you need enough time to heal. But note that pains are meant to hurt before it finally dwindles into history and story telling. No matter your age, you don't need a relationship at the moment else you live the pains of the past experience.
No. 3 Omoge, Don't talk about it. No matter how hard it is, stop sharing your pains with people. That's one step closer to healing. If truly you want that guy in your past and off your memory, don't share his stories.
No. 4 Now, to trust again isn't something you gonna learn or force. Start living your kind of positive life before you met him. Enjoy more moderate social life and stay mentally positive. Remember, all men can NEVER be the same. May God heal your pains.
Re: How Do I Trust Again by DExplorer1: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
. . .
Re: How Do I Trust Again by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^
Re: How Do I Trust Again by cutebambam: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
I ve been in dis site for a while though I don't comment on pple's writ up I swear dis is d most painful story I ve read can't hold d tears any longer bt was forced to comment my dear were ever u re jst tak heart nd bliev all thins work togeda for ur gud dat guy was jst using u He is a gold digger jst believ d best man is yet to come dat is if he hasn't come already May God giv u an understandin man who wld wipe ur tears nd a heart to luv again

(1) (Reply)

Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. / Question Of The Day:- Your Boo Or 3M Naira? / Your First Experience On Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.