Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Need To Be Able To Trust Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Be Able To Trust Again (655 Views)

God is good / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / How Do I Trust Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Be Able To Trust Again by samuel3818: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Memories are not easy to banish, both good and bad. We sometimes act due to previous happenings in our lives. I dated and trusted a girl but it just didn't work out eventually between us obviously because she was never mine(i used to revel in the thought that she was mine). It took months before i could just move on, with the decision that i was going to quit dating for a while. I've been doing well with the decision, but it's not been easy. Ever since then, once i see ladies, i see them as being the same and never to be trusted. There's this relatively young girl i would love to call mine, but this unforgotten experience has deterred me from making the move. Sometimes, friends ignorantly think it's a case of fear. My heart craves for her, but i just fear for my gentle heart. Gents and sweet ladies, i fear this experience could make me lose this girl. I infact fear it might rob me of the chance of experiencing love once more. How then do i get over this feeling and be able to trust once more? Please advise me like you would your younger/elder brother.
Re: I Need To Be Able To Trust Again by Abbey2sam(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Don't make the move, she will break your heart. And when a heart got broken, what will happen? You will die and I will make the move and marry her..........
Re: I Need To Be Able To Trust Again by nobilis: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
I don't have much to tell you: Love is a risk. So if you're truly craving for her, then take that risk and give her your heart. As for not trusting her, if she is really worth your love, trust me (no pun intended), she will give you enough reasons to repose your trust in her.
That's all.
Re: I Need To Be Able To Trust Again by djeezy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
@op, we've all been hurt before but deep down in our hearts, we know there's someone out there for us. Like someone opined, love is a risk, but take a reasonable risk. Your past experiences should mar your present. When we do things and fail, we don't just give up, we try again. You never can tell, she may be the right woman for you. The ball is in your court, carpe diem!!.
Re: I Need To Be Able To Trust Again by samuel3818: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Abbey2sam: Don't make the move, she will break your heart. And when a heart got broken, what will happen? You will die and I will make the move and marry her..........
smh. If dis is d kind of way you wud talk 2 ur brother(s),then i pity him/them

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of A Murderer / Who Is A Big Girl/lady / My Budqet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.