Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami (16849 Views)

Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by iamtheprincipal: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
ivy77: It is only a toddler that will still be asking why these men died. This was a pure assassination by the Arewa Mafias Who believe that it is a crime for a Christian to be in Kaduna Seat of Power. They claim that, Kaduna is the northern headquarter and for a christian to be a governor is akin to christian ruling mecca.

Most of you that are not in Kaduna will not know how tense the politics have been ever since Yakowa became governor. So many attempt were made to eliminate him but being a peace loving man he refuse to let those things publish on the media.

Do you know that it was these northern mafias that appointed him to go and represent them in the burial of Otondo’s family? Yakowa was adviced by a close friend not to go but he refused. Yakowa was very stubborn at his decision and was not always willing to take caution. He though he could appease the muslim by being kind and generous but that is the impossibility he did not know. He was the first Governor that started free feeding for all muslim during any of their fasting in all the Local governments of the Kaduna state including the State government house.

He was once confronted by southern Kaduna people on why he choose to be so close with the very people that are seeking to eliminate him. He said, the Bible admonish us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us.

Yakowa continue to dine with these DEMONS FORGETTING THAT YOU CAN NEVER SATISFIED SATAN UNTIL HE GET YOUR SOUL.

Those of you that are close to Jonathan, please inform that man to learn from what happen to Yakowa otherwise the same thing will happen to him.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by calaway: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
vandarsar: Jonathan is among the executor. Will you shut up your dirty ABOKI mouth. you asholes never giveup on evil.

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by hugafella(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mcdugull:

You can say what eve you wish to say!......We all know that your father who happens to be LUCIFA will also disown you for making that comment! And i assure you that WE SHALL CONTACT BOKO HARAM WITH YOUR DITIALS THAT WE ARE KNOW EXTRACTING FROM THE IP ADDRESS SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS AND HAND IT OVER TO BOKO HARAM TO TRACE AND KILL YOU, BOMB YOUR HOUSE......BELIEVE IT OR NOT WE ARE GOING TO KILL. AND YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH AND YOUR LUCIFA FATHER WILL BE PROUD OF US ! cool cool cool cool

Just Sharrap!! you should be banned from Nairaland for life! Its easy to see that You are an extremist. So you don't have a phone number? Or you think it can't be found? Be careful what u say here because you could get into very deep trouble. Give yourself some little brain pls.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by WebsiteDesigner: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2012
ivy77: It is only a toddler that will still be asking why these men died. This was a pure assassination by the Arewa Mafias Who believe that it is a crime for a Christian to be in Kaduna Seat of Power. They claim that, Kaduna is the northern headquarter and for a christian to be a governor is akin to christian ruling mecca.

Most of you that are not in Kaduna will not know how tense the politics have been ever since Yakowa became governor. So many attempt were made to eliminate him but being a peace loving man he refuse to let those things publish on the media.

Do you know that it was these northern mafias that appointed him to go and represent them in the burial of Otondo’s family? Yakowa was adviced by a close friend not to go but he refused. Yakowa was very stubborn at his decision and was not always willing to take caution. He though he could appease the muslim by being kind and generous but that is the impossibility he did not know. He was the first Governor that started free feeding for all muslim during any of their fasting in all the Local governments of the Kaduna state including the State government house.

He was once confronted by southern Kaduna people on why he choose to be so close with the very people that are seeking to eliminate him. He said, the Bible admonish us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us.

Yakowa continue to dine with these DEMONS FORGETTING THAT YOU CAN NEVER SATISFIED SATAN UNTIL HE GET YOUR SOUL.

Those of you that are close to Jonathan, please inform that man to learn from what happen to Yakowa otherwise the same thing will happen to him.

A re-enactment of the Ironsi story in 1966. Yakowa couldn't learn from history.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2012
hugafella:

Just Sharrap!! you should be banned from Nairaland for life! Its easy to see that You are an extremist. So you don't have a phone number? Or you think it can't be found? Be careful what u say here because you could get into very deep trouble. Give yourself some little brain pls.

Dont worry about me , just worry about yourself cos BOKO HARAM is really ! we will make contact to make sure they KILL YOU AND BOMB YOUR HOUSE IDDDDIIOOOT BASTAAARD SON OF LUCIFA! IDIIOOOT BAGABON DICCCK HEAD, YOU BETTER GO WRITE YOUR WILL COS YOU WILL DIE SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT! cool cool cool cool
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2012
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate / 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency / Intrigues As APC Lawmakers Battle To Reclaim NASS Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.