Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. (57176 Views)

How Do You Dispose Your Sanitary Pads? / How Do You Dispose Placenter After Child Birth / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by henryblaze25(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
sheyie2007: @op - Why would you be posting "period" related sh!ts here? lipsrsealed

Because we are all here to learn, so keep mute and learn

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Policewoman(f): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
I just dispose mine in the dustbin. Kini big deal?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by misstobi: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Fabolousibk1: I wish M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ gal Į̸̸̨§ on nairaland 2 tell hw she dispose hers,am sure she will nt say d truth coz she always sell hers 2 a native doctor for money rituals.smh
nt fair @ all grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Personally I couldn't bring myself to put it in the dustbin after I once saw a man picking things from the bin. So I used to burn it but its not everywhere you can just go to your backyard and start burning things. Then I made the smartest decision , I changed to tampons. Now I just flush it.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
I put mine under running water while having my bath so the water washes all d blood away till its clean, then I squeeze, wrap in the initial wrapper then into an old newspaper, tie in a black nylon and throw in d bin like normal refuse. No odour, no stickiness, no dirt.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Gen2jaynee: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
sheyie2007: @op - Why would you be posting "period" related sh!ts here? lipsrsealed
are u sick
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cori_corde: Nobody here uses tampons?
what is tampoon? Is it different from normal pads?what are the benefits of each thanks
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by r231(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
hisblud: what is tampoon? Is it different from normal pads?what are the benefits of each thanks

I take it you dont have a girlfriend undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Flushing pads just blocks your pipes and will definitely affect any water system with time. Its either u dispose or you burn.
Or preferably if you can withstand it use tampons undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Policewoman(f): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
victorD3: WTF!! Mehn girls are dirty and thank god am a man.
Girls are dirty and yet in the night you go ahead and give your girlfriend head. Pretender.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
yinx007: I put mine under running water while having my bath so the water washes all d blood away till its clean, then I squeeze, wrap in the initial wrapper then into an old newspaper, tie in a black nylon and throw in d bin like normal refuse. No odour, no stickiness, no dirt.
I honestly don't understand this your post and that of others who claim to shred theirs and flush before taking their bath.

Now let me ask? How is it that you wash your pad\take your bath at every changing? or do you use only two pads per day?(I'd like to believe most people take their baths twice a day), I change my pad every 3 hours or 4 at most and also depending on how heavy or slow the blood comes so I'm confused.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
hisblud: what is tampoon? Is it different from normal pads?what are the benefits of each thanks

Tampons are different from the normal pads and are even much more better. With a tampon, you can go for a swim and even wear a white dress without much fear (in as much as you buy the right time that will suit your flow). Its an absorbent material made with cotton, e.t.c and its inserted into the 'Vaggy'. It normally comes in an applicator or could be digital.Looks like a stick undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by r231(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
[
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by caukerzee(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Tolexander: no i no dey do 69 thins o
I bin fear oh. Your comment bin contradict your gender na why i ask.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by victorD3: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: You are the most f00lish hediot on this forum and you are not anywhere near being a man, anumanu.

Nkita ke iwo
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by aduje(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Parcel it and send it by FEDEX to 54 Ashante Close Off Bombay Crescent Apapa. Those 'Ashewos' there can gladly accept it for re-use. Mind you, after re-use and many more re-uses, they throw it into the carnal besides their fence. Then Mallam cart pushers picks them again sell them to Lebanese in Omode Close Apapa, who will cheaply transport it to an undisclosed factory in Ilupeju belonging to indians, who in turn wash, dry and repackage the same sanitary pads for you to buy in any nearby retail store. IT IS A CONTINUOUS CIRCLE. Good luck.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by caukerzee(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
tatiana009: Personally I couldn't bring myself to put it in the dustbin after I once saw a man picking things from the bin. So I used to burn it but its not everywhere you can just go to your backyard and start burning things. Then I made the smartest decision , I changed to tampons. Now I just flush it.
lol....you'd soon find that same man at the soak-away trying to pick em.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Meridian(f): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
For me, I flush it with WC. No trafficgrin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by mekaboy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
THIS TOPIC IS VERY UNHEALTHY FOR.MEN, AND SHOULD NOT BE ON FRONT PAGE.

THE TITLE ALONE HAS KILLED MY SEXUAL APPETITE.

YUK, * THROWS UP ON THE SCREEN*
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by yumsty: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
nonesense: Please guys, i need someone to stop my period for 9 months, am tires of seeing blood
ur name says it all
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Chineke......ewwwww.......ababu owa.....chai.......
this thread is educating......keep up d gud work
this time last,i went to visit my bro,of which he gat 2 junior sisters.i was cleaning the toilet one morning.....just open the closet ceramic seal.....guess wat.....shouted....cldnt believe my eyez
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Classicalman(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
No wonder our sockaway system is always filled. angry
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by osho3mtech(f): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
nonesense: Please guys, i need someone to stop my period for 9 months, am tires of seeing blood
. Call me
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by claremont(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sheeee-it!!!

This is the first time a topic on Nairaland makes me want to throw up, why bring this on front page?! These are issues ladies should keep to themselves, ignorance is bliss.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
caukerzee: lol....you'd soon find that same man at the soak-away trying to pick em.

Lol, do you know how hard it would be to identify anything inside the soak-away? He would rather use his time wisely and move to other dustbins.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
r231:

I take it you dont have a girlfriend undecided undecided
lets assume so but common learning is basic wif/out
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by mysticgal(f): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
put it in polythene bag and dispose or burn it.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ha! It's not that serious na. Some people even wash it first, then squeeze, then put in old newpaper, then put in nylon before disposing. So are u trying to say when you change in the office u'll go through all that procedure? Abi u'll wrap it up and put inside handbag and take home to do your usual wash and rinse ritual?
It's amazing, the length people go. Let me ask another question, what if you go to an unfamiliar place, say you travel for a friends wedding or a conference.
I don't have that kind of power jor. I dispose in the blue nylon procter and gamble were nice enough to package the pad in. Even black leather is too much wahala. Too much nollywood will not kill us in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by seanet01: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Iranu ma po ni nairaland o.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by slimyem: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
mekaboy: THIS TOPIC IS VERY UNHEALTHY FOR.MEN, AND SHOULD NOT BE ON FRONT PAGE.

THE TITLE ALONE HAS KILLED MY SEXUAL APPETITE.

YUK, * THROWS UP ON THE SCREEN*
Ode!!
Why not go and throw up on your mother?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by slimyem: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
claremont: Sheeee-it!!!

This is the first time a topic on Nairaland makes me want to throw up, why bring this on front page?! These are issues ladies should keep to themselves, ignorance is bliss.
Were you forced to open or comment?
Mtcheeeeeeew...
Throw out your intestines if you like...
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by mekaboy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
slimyem: Ode!!
Why not go and throw up on your mother?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

I SEE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHO TO INSULT UR MOTHER FOR U. I SUGGEST U BE BRAVE AND INSULT HER URSELF.

INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR ME TO INSULT UR MOTHER IN RETURN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / Is This Pregnancy For Me? / Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.