Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Am In Love With Two Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Two Ladies (1245 Views)

OMG!!!! Just See How A Guy Seperates Two Ladies F!ght!ng (see Photos) / Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Two Ladies by masam(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hi, i am presently dating a girl which i intend to marry soon, the issue now is this,im falling in love with a colleague of mine in d same office.When i told her of my feelings towards her she also affirms of being in love with me. Now both of us can't date in d same office as its unethical but one of us is willing to leave d job if need be,now im in love with 2 pple and dont know what 2 do. Pls advice me on wat to do
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by tboy1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2008
What u have for the lady @ work is called Infatuation, which[b] WILL [/b] lead you to do things you'll regret later,but love never will.

You already have someone u love and want to marry, just stick wit her
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by creamdream: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2008
put you d--k in one hole man.just one is ok!!
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by opokonwa(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2008
@poster
Which one is lust and which is love?
Which one would you bang and your eye go clear

I'm not in a position to judge or predic which?
How long have you dated your so-called Girlfriend to decide to marry her?
Have you had sex with her b/fore?

What're the qualities in this new office girl that draws you to her?
Are you simply hot for her
You see so many questions which only you can sincerely answer embarassed

I am sick and tired of people coming on Nairaland to tell me that they are in love embarassed
Worse still, that they are in love with two ladies.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST.
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by kolinz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2008
Sure
u've never been in love with a stripper
How about that?
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Olumide7(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2008
U need deliverance from the spirit of Sexual Perversion.
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2008
Olumide7:

You need deliverance from the spirit of Sexual Perversion.
rotflmao

@post
na na na. . .you're in love with one, you're in lust with the other. just figure out which one you're in lust with and tell her buhbye
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
masam:

Hi, i am presently dating a girl which i intend to marry soon, the issue now is this,im falling in love with a colleague of mine in d same office.When i told her of my feelings towards her she also affirms of being in love with me. Now both of us can't date in d same office as its unethical but one of us is willing to leave d job if need be,now im in love with 2 people and don't know what 2 do. Please advice me on what to do

I hope the "one you intend to marry soon" discovers this and drops you like a used tampon.
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by debosky(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2008
One word - philandering idiot tongue

You told another woman you are in love with her when you intend to marry another? and she said yes?? Meaning some hanky panky has gone on behind the scenes - i.e. you cheated on your 'intended'

If the other office lady knows about your intended, I hope you both end up together, I'm sure the cheating cycle will repeat itself, if not shame on you for taking advantage of two women.

Go hang yourself by your abunna on a sycamore tree. angry tongue
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by omega25red(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2008
you ain't in love with nobody hoomie you in lust
set the fiancee free so you can pursue the other girls
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2008
debosky:

You told another woman you are in love with her when you intend to marry another? and she said yes?? Meaning some hanky panky has gone on behind the scenes - i.e. you cheated on your 'intended'

If the other office lady knows about your intended, I hope you both end up together, I'm sure the cheating cycle will repeat itself, if not shame on you for taking advantage of two women.

one must first posess an abunna to be hung by it.
he needs to be hung by his man boobs
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Eclairs: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2008
Sad position to be in.

Go fink this through coz there's a lot at stake here. Proper fink, I mean fink and let fins occur naturally. I fink u may end up with the one tht pays u more attention. But remember you'v got a heart in ur hands. Tough decision.

You are not alone in this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by debosky(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2008
nwando:

one must first posess an abunna to be hung by it.
he needs to be hung by his man boobs

I agree - better yet, hang him by his lying tongue. Its dudes like this that give us men a bad name angry

In love my foot, the dude even wanted to have a relationship with the other woman while 'intending' to marry another woman soon - no guilt, no shame, nothing. I'm sure he'll carry this same attitude into marriage if care is not taken.

'Its who pays you more attention' ?? What rubbish. He intended to marry one already, so why go tell another woman you're in love with her? The two women should leave him.
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by TOYOSI20(f): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2008
"He that tries to pounce on two rats at the same time, ends up with none".

Go figure. lipsrsealed
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by almondjoy(f): 6:28am On Feb 19, 2008
It is a good thing that you are displaying your polygamous tendencies early enough so ALL ladies past, present and future can brace themselves for what lies ahead with you. kiss

Goodluck to y'aaaall!
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by masam(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2008
Tanx all for ur responses and criticisms, but i wonder if any of u has ever heard of 'love triangle'?
I am not a player or irresponsible as alleged by some, cos if i am i'll not deem it fit to come to naira land and seek honest counsel from honourable members,so pls pple advice me rather than crucifying an innocent man who is emotionally troubled. sad
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Rebellious(f): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2008
Olumide7:

You need deliverance from the spirit of Sexual Perversion.
Every problem has to be spiritual, ain't it? lol

debosky:

I approve this message.
masam:

Tanx all for your responses and criticisms, but i wonder if any of u has ever heard of 'love triangle'?
I am not a player or irresponsible as alleged by some, because if i am i'll not deem it fit to come to naira land and seek honest counsel from honourable members,so please people advice me rather than crucifying an innocent man who is emotionally troubled. sad

Emotionally troubled? lol. The only people who would be emotionally troubled are the two women you are tryna play.
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by tkb417(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2008
If you are ready to settle down, then i'll think you should stick to a gurl.
two gurls will distract you. . .so wise up man and pick just one
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by princekay1(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2008
marry the two ladies now!
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by boladonas(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2008
My friend
abeg leave d two women for now
otherwise
death is lurking by the corner
I don tell u my half word Oh!
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Busta(f): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2008
@topic,

it is not and can neva be possible to love 2 women equally at the same time.

one or both has gotta be love, lust or infatuation
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by squirrel20(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2008
I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, BROKE UP WITH MY EX COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THOUGH WE ARE STILL IN TOUCH AS FRIENDS. HE CAME UP WIT THIS TING WHICH I DIDN'T AND STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND TELLING ME THAT HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH ME THOUGH HE NOW HAS A GIRLFRIEND BUT HE LOVES ME MORE. I TOLD HIM TO MAKE A CHOICE, IF HE LOVES ME THEN HE SHOULD LEAVE THE CURRENT GIRLFRIEND BUT APPARENTLY HE IS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO DO IT THAT WAS WHEN I REALIZED THAT YOU CAN'T REALLY LOVE TWO PEOPLE EQUALLY, IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU SHOULD BE WITH THAT PERSON AND NOT DECEIVE YOURSELF SAYING YOU LOVE TWO PEOPLE.

@ POSTER
I'D ADVICE YOU BE WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE MORE AND FORGET ABOUT ANY OTHER THING,I DON'T THINK YOU IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE IN LOVE WITH TWO PEOPLE. JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART.
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Usiola(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2008
squirrel20:

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, BROKE UP WITH MY EX COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THOUGH WE ARE STILL IN TOUCH AS FRIENDS. HE CAME UP WIT THIS TING WHICH I DIDN'T AND STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND TELLING ME THAT HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH ME THOUGH HE NOW HAS A GIRLFRIEND BUT HE LOVES ME MORE. I TOLD HIM TO MAKE A CHOICE, IF HE LOVES ME THEN HE SHOULD LEAVE THE CURRENT GIRLFRIEND BUT APPARENTLY HE IS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO DO

Interesting, i think the guy is just preparing a table for himslf in the presence of his *******
He figured out you girls have different qualities and he is selfish to want it all. One has got the money/connections and the other the skills.
I think u need a new guy.
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by adeboo(f): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2008
Since u have agreed to marry the first girl that u know well.
Then the other girl is just a distraction, u just think u love her cause u see her at work all the time.
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2008
You're in Love with 2 women, you don't know which one to take!!!

Sounds familiar: Ehen I remember, Tony Tetuila has been in the same position, ask him LMAO
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by uspry1(f): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2008
masam:

Tanx all for your responses and criticisms, but i wonder if any of u has ever heard of 'love triangle'?
I am not a player or irresponsible as alleged by some, because if i am i'll not deem it fit to come to naira land and seek honest counsel from honourable members,so please people advice me rather than crucifying an innocent man who is emotionally troubled. sad

@masam

It does not matter whether if you are in LOVE TRIANGLE or not, why not go ahead marry two ladies you are in love with as yourself polygamous guy that is allowed in Nigeria? Go for it while you have double pleasure to have two wives under one roof after marriage, no problem!!! grin

That is what you want!!! You do not need our Nairaland advise! Go ahead!
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2008
Good Reply! Seems everybody forgot about polygamy afterall. grin
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by squirrel20(f): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2008
Usiola:

Interesting, i think the guy is just preparing a table for himslf in the presence of his *******
He figured out you girls have different qualities and he is selfish to want it all. One has got the money/connections and the other the skills.
I think u need a new guy.

THINK SO TOO
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2008
masam:

‘Love triangle’!! Is that wat they call it these days. Please try sticking with the ‘cheating’ we are all familiar with, so we don’t mix thing up here.

Imagine!! You want Nairalanders to praise you for your infidelity and absolute lack of reasoning? Abeg na im make I like Nairalanders joo, they tell it to you the way it is man!!!

You want ‘advice’, go hang yourself!! You certainly don’t need us to ‘crucify’ you.

Emotionally unstable kin, motionally unstable ni!!!

(1) (Reply)

76% Of Women Use Wrong Bra Size! Do You? / OPINION-Who's more complex, Men or Women? / Y We Have More Virgin Ladies Dis Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.