Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,207 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Need An Advice Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice Urgently (553 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Need An Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice Urgently by hottprince: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2012
Good day folks i knw u v bn readin posts lik ds dt happen to b fiction n time wastin bt pls mine is nt lik dt its actualy happenin now,and i neeed an advice sharply.ds is my first time postin ds kinda post here so pls i seriously need an advice.

Som times ago bout late lst month, i askd my friend to giv me d contct of any rich girls dt he knws, nt dt i wnt to dupe her bt i dnt wnt a gal dt wil b askin me for money, and i thouht it was time i moved on n v anoda girlfrnd after d fiasco wit my ex, at d time i jst wantd any girl nt dt i wanna love her n date her for long.
In shot he gav it to me, fo course after i gav him a contct in rturn.
I began talkin wit d gal mostly on fone, because she s in a diff schl frm me.
I later discovrd dt my friend didnt get d definitn of my own rich.d grl is nt a broke gal bt nt d kinda rich i was xpectin.
In a nutshel afta somtim i askd her out bt she didnt giv me an answr, i kept askin her oif she was stil tinkin bout it, she said no, she's only tinkin of how to get a new fone to replace hettr faulty one so no time to tink bout anytin else .
To cut it shot no me wey go carry hand buy trouble, as i offerd to get her anoda one so she can v time to tink bout my proposal.she was however reluctnt bout my offer at first.
Now d tin i can afford to get d fone, bt i dnt wnt her to feel obliged to say yes, n wat if she says no, fone gone. Even if she says yes or no, i wil feel scammed.
I've been tinkin of forgetin bout her n move on wit my life.
But d tin is I really love ds girl, n cn do almost anytin for her, I really love her.
I dnt knw wt to do next dts y im seekin for advice.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2012
if u say u love her, buy her d fone ''NOKIA 3310''. Dats not xpensive!!
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2012
you made a mistake by offering the phone in the first place
and here you are crying out your love for feeling you'll be scammed once she says yes even if that's what you want.

she hasn't collected the phone yet, shouldn't that count for sth?

I see no reason for your guilty feeling when your main goal is for you to start a relationship with the girl you love. phone or not, the fact still remains that you want her to say yes to your propsal
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by olumaxi(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2012
guy,lov ur studies..neva rush immediately into anoda relatnshp,only d cowards do dat..besyds,u r not inlov wit dis gal,jst infactuatn..kindly set ur mind on somfin beneficial..lov dont cost a thing..1 love
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by slimming: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2012
wait for study to finish first

(1) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Beats Need Help With Where I Can Sue Him / What Is The Fate Of Simple Guys? / His Girl Is Getting Married To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.