Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently (32214 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good evening fellas...

I love my Girlfriend so much. She happened to be my sisters friend back in the University. Well they were staying in same hostel back then. I didn't meet her thru my sister, we met during an occasional event way back 2014. My sister has been silent about everything right from the on set she saw her pic on my phone, little did I know my lil sister was waiting for the right time to strike. Well, I finally built the courage to introduce my GF to my mom since I have decided to step our relationship up. The moment I gisted my sister about my plans... She went on whatsapp and warned my GF to leave me and go back to her ex. I still didn't know any of this was going on until my GF sent a text to my sister saying "If you don't want me to marry you brother, I will leave your brother for you and marry someone else".
The moment my sister got that message, she started telling me her story back in school and how she cheated on her 'then bf' when they had a little misunderstanding and she dated someone else pending the time she settled with her BF. She keeps telling me she is not a type of girl to be trusted and all these blah blah blah girls talk. She even had to call a guy who has dated her before and put it on speaker but I didn't mind cuz I felt it's just a girl to girl things...
My GF broke into tears while telling me all these on phone and actually confessed to every allegations laid on her. Went to check my sister's phone to re-read all their chats and I didn't like what I saw actually but I'm still playing matured.
Now this whole issue has blown up to their alumni whatsapp group where all her mates were accusing her of leaving her ex BF just because she found a greener grass.. All those type of talk.

My question now is that... Should I overlook her past and all these drama and proceed with my plans? Can I trust her with her

Please I need advise from matured minds only .

Cc lalasticl.ala
Prettythicksme

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP, Who is "Matured minds only"undecided Is He/She a nairalander undecided & Why are you pleading with him/herundecided

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Strahovski1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oh my God.

What can I say?

"It's non of my business...."

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Michellla(f): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Everyone has a past.
if you truly believe that you love her then either get past it by being the more mature individual and get past it and continue dating her and destroy it from your mind and making her feel like crap for how she hurt you, if she still want's you back. Or you can snub her off and find someone else. But ask yourself if you really love this girl and if she loves you the same way. Also try to communicate with her, if you haven't already.and fix it.you just have to show her that you truly care, besids whats the assurance that the next girl you'll leave her for would be a saint?
the ball is in your court now.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fp tinz grin this is serious!!Ur sister tho,is she d one dat will marry you?abeg forget about wat u heard&move on!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Michizzy(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
The answer depends on your love for her and her love for you.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by missKiffy(f): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
If your girlfriend is truly sorry I see no reason for you not to go ahead with her, besides all dos things happened in her past

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Duchessree(f): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bruh let bygone be bygone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Duchessree:
Bruh let bygone be bygone

Meaning?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
missKiffy:
If your girlfriend is truly sorry I see no reason for you not to go ahead with her, besides all dos things happened in her past

I'm not in anyway hunting her for her past. I'm not a saint either. I'm just a bit confused about the whole situation.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by DeathStroke007(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
jayhumble:
Good evening fellas...

I love my Girlfriend so much. She happened to be my sisters friend back in the University. Well they were staying in same hostel back then. I didn't meet her thru my sister, we met during an occasional event way back 2014. My sister has been silent about everything right from the on set she saw her pic on my phone, little did I know my lil sister was waiting for the right time to strike. Well, I finally built the courage to introduce my GF to my mom since I have decided to step our relationship up. The moment I gisted my sister about my plans... She went on whatsapp and warned my GF to leave me and go back to her ex. I still didn't know any of this was going on until my GF sent a text to my sister saying "If you don't want me to marry you brother, I will leave your brother for you and marry someone else".
The moment my sister got that message, she started telling me her story back in school and how she cheated on her 'then bf' when they had a little misunderstanding and she dated someone else pending the time she settled with her BF. She keeps telling me she is not a type of girl to be trusted and all these blah blah blah girls talk. She even had to call a guy who has dated her before and put it on speaker but I didn't mind cuz I felt it's just a girl to girl things...
My GF broke into tears while telling me all these on phone and actually confessed to every allegations laid on her. Went to check my sister's phone to re-read all their chats and I didn't like what I saw actually but I'm still playing matured.
Now this whole issue has blown up to their alumni whatsapp group where all her mates were accusing her of leaving her ex BF just because she found a greener grass.. All those type of talk.

My question now is that... Should I overlook her past and all these drama and proceed with my plans? Can I trust her with her

Please I need advise from matured minds only .

Cc lalasticlala
Prettythicksme

listen to your sister because she's your blood. so many lovely babes out dea

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by karbridals(f): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ur sister's past might be worst.everyone has a past,u do and even ur sister that is judging.I have she doesn't cry to u when someone else judges her same way.

There are some things u must have done in the past that u will not want her to know,so abeg tell ur sis to chill and stop being envious of her friend.

Call ur sister alone and tell her this is the woman u want to marry and that u wld want them to make peace so they wldnt have to live like enemies forever..

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Seeeeeeee: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
The past in any relationship is important., listen to ur sister and from ur galfriends word ''if u dont want me to marry ur brother let me know so that i marry someone else'' is a clear sign ur galfriend is a wayward and confused b*tch.

230 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by cruzita(f): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
that's why I will continue to say this*live a pure life worthy of emulation because u don't know what the future holds for u*

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by chigoizie7(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2016
In as much as u are old enuf to make your own decissions. I beleive that women know themselves better ( some mothers will just tell u a sharp diff btwn two ladies by mere looking @ them) come to think of when two girls have quarelled(they knew themselves,they knew how they operated back then even other people confirmed it). Your sister knew better.

In my own opinion, ur gf is only playing nice because she wants to gain something otherwise u would have seen dat ur sis is not a saint. She cannot start a fight with a future sister in law.

Believe you me, your sis knows better.

N.B, no one can change. If u change from who you are used to be, den ur new you is not actually d real u. We are all human, we must do that one thing we are known for one day ,if not now, later.

All these NL chickens that are telling d guy to forget about d past, can any of u not reason about d past when your brother who has been a friend to your new boo tells you that d guy u are dating is a chronic womanizer and an unrepentant player who is only interested in making women love him and den he dumps dem after a sharp meal on their punny? Can u all look d other way?

Or that he knew d guy as a bad cultist who kills people @ will?

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by tellwisdom: 12:43am On Jan 21, 2016
karbridals:
Ur sister's past might be worst.everyone has a past,u do and even ur sister that is judging.I have she doesn't cry to u when someone else judges her same way.

There are some things u must have done in the past that u will not want her to know,so abeg tell ur sis to chill and stop being envious of her friend.

Call ur sister alone and tell her this is the woman u want to marry and that u wld want them to make peace so they wldnt have to live like enemies forever..

What is your bra size?? feel like resting my head on your boobsss sad..

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Extrazee: 12:54am On Jan 21, 2016
@Op,
I still don't understand what you want. It's quite obvious your gf is a cheat and an opportunist.
Dump her silly ass now.

20 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by naijaboiy: 12:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Does your sister want to marry you?

So she's allowing the personal beef she had with your fiancé back in school to get into her and now she wants to spoil your marriage in the name of protecting your interest.

In my opinion she's just trying to get back at your girlfriend by using you unfortunately.

Let her go and settle her personal beef and leave your marriage out of it. If she can't stand it she should not attend the wedding.

No girl is holy after all. The one you may find after dumping this one may be worse than the devil. undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by cyprus000: 12:56am On Jan 21, 2016
[size=13pt]
It is understandable for ladies on this forum to rally round your Gf to solicit for "by gone".

But ama advice you lyk a fellow .
Her past is too ugly for comfort, considering that she dumped her allege ex for a guy with higher ballary.

Over looking infidelity is safer than over looking a potential gold digging snitch that will ditch you when things(God forbid) turn awry. This is what your sis is harmlessly trying to make you understand,cos she knows the adverse effect
of negligence of such attrubute.

you are kinda playing with fire.
[/size]

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by enoch273: 12:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Boss! They are women, they can keep malice and even wash their dirty linens outside when they quarell. Na you go spend eternity with the babe and not your sister. Better do what makes you happy..

Your sister own dey front dey wait for am.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:56am On Jan 21, 2016
This one is strong o.
made me forget the current exchange rate.
Bros, you are in a tight corner.
You need to take time to think and pray.
Any decision you take is yours to regret or rejoice over.
My own question is, why did she refuse to tell you this whole story until you brought it up?
You might be fortunate that your sister knows her past.
If she tells your parents, it Will get worse.
Looking at the other side, will your sister know the past of the next lady you decide to marry?
God help you as you decide.
You are in-between GEJ and PMB.

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by demsid(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Op. I can settle it. Give me their contacts let me talk to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by jieta: 12:58am On Jan 21, 2016
DeathStroke007:

listen to your sister because she's your blood. so many lovely babes out dea
and those lovely girls are saint. my frd forgive her and let the pass be. even u op u are not perfect
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by reyscrub(m): 12:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Bomb 2 of them
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by enoch273: 12:59am On Jan 21, 2016
karbridals:

Babe what's up, I hurt my kneel why falling for you. Can we get to know each other better.. Buzz me up on 08179538301

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Marry your sister then, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by bigcil2(m): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2016
I hope your sister no dey do science? If she does or she can bros step up your prayer life cause she may try to go the supernatural way.

....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okay seriously though.

Your gf, Your life , your business she has no say, no business what so ever , same GOES to you concerning her. Tell her with love and try and make them become friends again. If it doesn't work , then , dont let cold and hot water ever mix. If you know what I mean.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Nienie(f): 1:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Brother eh..it's between you and your lady..your sister should go and marry abeg.
Help me ask her this question first.."Sis what if you were in her shoes?"
She has to respect you and tolerate her..You can try to reconcile them..if she no gree..leave trash for lawma.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Duchessree(f): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Forget about the past...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Duchessree(f): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2016
jayhumble:

Meaning?
forget about the past
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2016
@OP, this is the best advice on here. That your gf's statement, said it all.....A word is enough

Seeeeeeee:
The past in any relationship is important., listen to ur sister and from ur galfriends word ''if u dont want me to marry ur brother let me know so that i marry someone else'' is a clear sign ur galfriend is a wayward and confused b*tch.

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.