Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Need A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Break Up (892 Views)

Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Break Up by prosper86: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
I went throuh my boyfrnds facebook messages as usual and read a chat between him and another lady,inviting her to his house for the night and denying that he is not in any relationship and I am not his girlfriend,I have been faithful and loving and we were also planning for our introduction in februaury
I have decided to break up with him and meet a good man,that will be faithful appreciative and values me
Re: I Need A Break Up by brut(f): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
I will advise you comfront him and hear what he has to say about all that.Do not break up without comfrontation.I understand how u feel but pls never forget to ask God 4 direction.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Break Up by dmcdad: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Like the above poster said, why don't you confront him first before taking any decision....?
Re: I Need A Break Up by prosper86: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
So,if I confront him,what next lies,denial?
Re: I Need A Break Up by Sapphire86(f): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
I dt understand d need 4 confrontation! Dude has already denied u clearly implying that a night with her is worth more dan all u guys eva shared. U r free 2 walk out n find somebody new bt @ least let him knw d reason y r u dumping his triflin as.s.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break Up by Exponental(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
The day u start checking on ur spouse (applicable 2 both male n female), d day u start killing urself slowly. When ur spouse cheats n keeps it away 4m u, u are respected.
@op, why do u think ur proposed new guy will be better? do not start up a fight...... Try settle with wisdom and be prayerful.
Re: I Need A Break Up by channel190(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
prosper86: I went throuh my boyfrnds facebook messages as usual and read a chat between him and another lady,inviting her to his house for the night and denying that he is not in any relationship and I am not his girlfriend,I have been faithful and loving and we were also planning for our introduction in februaury
I have decided to break up with him and meet a good man,that will be faithful appreciative and values me
I sell dagger and knife how do you need the break?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break Up by KateSpade(f): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
I agree with sapphire86
I do agree with some others tho that checking on your spouse tends to be bad news.
The damage is done. Even if you confront him you most likely won't be able to get over the fact that he denied your existence. End things.
Re: I Need A Break Up by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Regarding checking a bf's fb, "as usual" should definitely become "unusual". If you endeavor to know the truth, then prepare to handle the truth wink
Re: I Need A Break Up by prosper86: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
The cheating isn't the problem because I have suspected him a long time
The denial of not being in a relationship is worse.
Re: I Need A Break Up by slimchi2k2(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
brut: I will advise you comfront him and hear what he has to say about all that.Do not break up without comfrontation.I understand how u feel but pls never forget to ask God 4 direction.
well said,
but sis in relationship if u are able to ask be read to hear,if u start looking sure u will see alot,dont go to ur guy fb,it ain't wise to me
comfront him and hear his own story,

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break Up by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
prosper86: The cheating isn't the problem because I have suspected him a long time
The denial of not being in a relationship is worse.
But you've moved on abi? Right, good smiley
Re: I Need A Break Up by tellwsdom: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
if you have big yansh, contact me. undecided
Re: I Need A Break Up by tellwsdom: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Flytefalls:
But you've moved on abi? Right, good smiley
How far??...call me undecided
Re: I Need A Break Up by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 21, 2012
Why should you confront him? The trust is already broken. Leave his ass now! angry

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break Up by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
BABE I
Re: I Need A Break Up by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
BABE I just pray the other guys dont deceive you too. Its so hard to find a faithful dude nowadays. Just confront him and see if he would apologize and promise to change. That a guy loves you does not necessarily mean he wouldnt cheat.
Re: I Need A Break Up by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
@op

I advice you not to confront him. If you do, he would only tell you more lies and never the truth. What you saw was actually enough evidence and a cue for you to know the kind of person he is. What is intriguing is the fact that he denied having a relationship at all and even denied you. If someone can not acknowledge you then it means he has no respect or regard for you. Don't let people deceive you that you won't get any other person, that's a lie to just make you tolerate nonsense, till its definitely too late. Just gently and gradually let him go and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. / 9 Dangerous Words Used By Women / At What Age Did You First Kiss And How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.