Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (10330 Views)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by mcevans1(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2012
Why do ex's say, "We can still be friends," after a break-up? Isn't it awkward
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 190theclown: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2012
So dey can always run-back incase it doesn't work with their next

Its very common wif Nigerian girls

Please this post was directed specially at the nigerian women gender and meant to offend as many of them out there as possible
who ever has a problem with this post should please call our customer care team on 091-kiss-my-arse!!

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by mcevans1(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

Or probably hoping to keep you around to get laid whilst they shop for someone better right?
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 190theclown: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2012
mc~evans:

Or probably hoping to keep you around to get laid whilst they shop for someone better right?

Nigerian girls я d expert of these

They keep you at arms length so incase their next boyfriend phucks up they could easily
run back to their previous boyfriend whom they dumped in such a way savin themselves from going around dudes
and keeping the number of dudes they sleep with on the low side,

for example theres onila dating 190 and dumps 190 and goes for mynd_44, keeping 190 back as a rebond boyfriend
she could easily dump mynd tomorrow and head back to 190 instead of going all out for a new complete dude in the person of acidiosis
whom she clearly doesnt know so instead of sleeping with 3 dudes she ends up sleeping with 2 dudes

Trust me, ive studied Nigerian girls long and hard infact i get PHD for their matter so i know each and every move they make even before they think of it

[size=5pt]
Please this post was directed specially at the nigerian women gender and meant to offend as many of them out there as possible
who ever has a problem with this post should please call our customer care team on 091-kiss-my-Bottom!![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by mcevans1(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

Nigerian girls я d expert of these

Can u still remain as friends?
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by amiskurie(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2012
Meaning that they could be sex mates when their real partners were nt around. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2012
they say so as not to create animosity with each other especially to the one hurting the most during the break up or the one being dumped.

Imagine a scenenario where a guy/gurl dumps his/her partner amidst the tears of his/her partner for them to work things out.the said person will use those words if he/she is hell bent on quitting the relationship and at the same vein doesn't want to create a wrong impression that they should not talk to each other again cos' of the break up.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

My thought.. Like a back-up/Plan B

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky: they say so as not to create animosity with each other especially to the one hurting the most during the break up or the one being dumped.

Imagine a scenenario where a guy/gurl dumps his/her partner amidst the tears of his/her partner for them to work things out.the said person will use those words if he/she is hell bent on quitting the relationship and at the same vein doesn't want to create a wrong impression that they should not talk to each other again cos' of the break up.
Funny! grin grin
we are talking about Nigerian girls here..
Dis one wey you talk so na off-point oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by mcevans1(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

Funny! grin grin

"L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿​.. U r funny.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by jodam: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

girls or boys?
No 1 NL player indeed.
NO WONDER. You are really playing them,but mzdarkskin aint Nigerian if I guessed right!

OP, its all about understanding and maturity.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by jodam: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky: they say so as not to create animosity with each other especially to the one hurting the most during the break up or the one being dumped.

Wassup buddy?
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by jodam: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2012

wassup buddy?
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by viruz007(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
They say it because they are bound by Okafor's law cheesy
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by obowunmi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
viruz007: They say it because they are bound by Okafor's law cheesy

LoooL - once you chop, you keep on chopping.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
the funny part is that they dont even know what a true friend is embarassed
how can we remain friends after a breakup, what type of friendship should i keep with him embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

Funny! grin grin

lwkmd...boy you dey vex gan...since when did you join this nigerian gurls bandwagon with 190?...no wonder idowu dey vex for you...easy man..i know for sure maria-G wasn't like them "nigerian gurls"...*winks*
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
jodam:

wassup buddy?

am cool bruv and you?
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by viruz007(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
Obowunmi ur head dey der...
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...boy you dey vex gan...since when did you join this nigerian gurls bandwagon with 190?...[s] no wonder idowu dey vex for you...easy man..i know for sure maria-G wasn't like them "nigerian gurls"...*winks* [/s]
e don tey sir.. smiley
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by jodam: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky:

am cool bruv and you?

Im doing also.
Now we have another 190.
Two of them now.
Keeping tab on the upcoming artists!
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Koolking(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
viruz007: They say it because they are bound by Okafor's law cheesy

Dude, do you still remember the Okafor's law? Please quote
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
jodam:

Im doing also.
Now we have another 190.
Two of them now.
Keeping tab on the upcoming artists!

lol..am shocked that acid is now towing 190's line.still shocked

@acidiosis, i thought is of recent o.wahala dey o
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
^ ^ wahala dey through through btw me & Nigerian girls
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:
^ ^ wahala dey through through btw me & Nigerian girls
And I ask again, how many Nigerian girls have you dated?
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
And I ask again, how many Nigerian girls have you dated?
None dear.. I have a very tender & loving heart.. am scared of giving out to a Nigerian lady
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

None dear.. I have a very tender & loving heart.. am scared of giving out to a Nigerian lady
then stfu about us tongue
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
then stfu about us tongue
Noted.. *winks*
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by UjSizzle(f): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lol funny thread.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

Noted.. *winks*
Come, madness dey worry u? Like any Nigerian gal would consider ur uncircumcised Kondo. Abeg dress go one side joor! Msteww...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Come, madness dey worry u? Like any Nigerian gal would consider ur uncircumcised Kondo. Abeg dress go one side joor! Msteww...
lmao...
we don too fight today.. e don do oooo smiley
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Moyola(f): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
heheheh! ees eet a crime? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. / Men's Virginity / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Under-Utilized GF.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.