Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction (10562 Views)

Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by dejijohns(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2012
I see dix idea as a welcm development, recently dre was a thread on FP bou 10 most haunted plc on earth wit sme of den serving as tourist attractn site... Mak money sha enta na im b d koko...
Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2012
What a useless idea. Daft decision maker.
Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Mteeeeeeeeewwwww! e be like say this Mr Adviser no get work!

Mr Adviser, you for come make the 1st place I shi.t and the 1st place I mess tourist sites nonsense!

Awon toh ni se
Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2012
So it was in Ekiti that the first plane crash occured?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am not surprised.. The air traffic in that state is too much... Probably collided with one witch or wizard.. No wonder FAAN marked Ekiti State a NO-FLY ZONE..
[img][/img]
Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
I wonder if that's just an excuse to not clean that place up.
Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by aforebby: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
If ologunleko make a 1st crash site a world tourist attraction what of the 1st person that invented aircraft?unless people.loooooolzzzzzz
Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by ignis: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
What a stupid idea.
What is tourist ot tourism in the site of plane crash which drank innocent bloods?
Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by Ikwerefistson: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
iamswizz: Moral lesson: No matter when or where a plane crashes, someday it'll be used for tourism by a jobless state.... So let the crashing begin
d result of amala nd oye soup is brian menopause
Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by juman(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Good idea.

Government is trying to rake in money from all areas possible.
Re: Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction by billynoni(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Owk,buh wait....don't u fink dose dat died in one piece without any part of their body missing long tym ago,will visit d place with the mind dat "i still beta pass dix pple wey die here" .Nd dose dat died @d spot will nw be angry with d ikogosi pple saying 'GOD punish u all!',therefore HAUNTING them!....#JUST MA THOUGHT#

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of "Is English Your First Language"? / Turkey Visa / Commuters Stranded As Motorists Hike Fares In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.