Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Will Of God In Marriage: How True Does It Hold - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Of God In Marriage: How True Does It Hold (686 Views)

Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome's Inspirational Blog, Does It Hold A Warning? / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Of God In Marriage: How True Does It Hold by dlight1(m): 1:43am On Dec 20, 2012
I do not dispute that there is will of God in marriage but it seems to me sometimes like a mirage. When you conversant with the will of God things in the churches where it is strictly practised then you will agree it's more of a ruse and what irks me most is the fact that some women in the church even at very late ages still keep waiting for a will of God which they may not find.
Re: Will Of God In Marriage: How True Does It Hold by flourishG(m): 4:13am On Dec 20, 2012
3 categories of the will of God. Which one you talking about Good, acceptable and perfect will of God. What is good for one might not be perfect another but every will of God is okay.
Re: Will Of God In Marriage: How True Does It Hold by k2039: 5:31am On Dec 20, 2012
I'm sure the OP meant the perfect will.

Good and acceptable will are based on our choice(based more on our knowledge of what is right and wrong), the perfect will is God's choice.

@OP, very true, I have seen many of such marriages, though not itch free, they have their own challenges too(I doubt if their is any marriage without it own challenge), just that God will provide a means of escape.

Basically, IMHO, sice God is all knowing, I believe He simulates ahead of us and provides each of us with the best and possible partner which will us the highest effectiveness and efficiency in life, My Opinion though.
Re: Will Of God In Marriage: How True Does It Hold by ludot(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
flourishG: 3 categories of the will of God. Which one you talking about Good, acceptable and perfect will of God. What is good for one might not be perfect another but every will of God is okay.

There is nothing like 3 categories of the will of God. Teaching that there is a good will, an acceptable and perfect wills of God is total falsehood.

Roman 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

If there are 3 categories, there will be an 's' at the end of 'will' in the scripture.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is For Overcomers / Donnie Mcclurkin Removed From MLK Concert Over 'ex-gay' Claims / Gay Activists Forces Donnie Mcclurkin To Withdraw From Martin Luther's Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.